How can I make 400 bucks asap Sup Forums ? prostituting will not work, and there is no one to borrow money...

how can I make 400 bucks asap Sup Forums ? prostituting will not work, and there is no one to borrow money. give me some advice

Steal some shit and sell it to a pawn shop, that's what all the junkies do to fund their drug habits.

nice idea. but I have no experience on it. What if it does not work

bulent abla?!?

hi pajeet

No one said it was easy, chap. Just gotta be smart if you wanna get what you want. Good luck.

Then you go to jail dumb ass, do you want the 400 bux or not?

okay. thanks fam

Steal exposed copper pipes from office buildings then sell it as scrap.

I want but stealing something that worth 400 bux seems hard

IS THIS A MEME

curious i may have access to a multitude of credit cards. could i not just buy a bunch of bitcoins with those and then send those bitcoins to another bitcoin account and then withdraw real money from one of those bitcoin ATM's?

Life is a game mang, sometimes you gamble and lose.

you really have no idea who is the guy on the pick dont you?

Satan

-crumbled

she is a trap from a third world country. so what ?

Get a job

I ALREADY HAVE A PART-TIME JOB I NEED MONEY FOR TOMORROW

Caps lock stuck faggit? You seem underage fag. Go suck dick @ 5$ per blow. 80 cocks later you'll have your 400

it will not work, im at least 20 as far as i remember

Trips
Donate plasma for about $50-75 like a true gross nigger, sell everything you have that may be worth something for a pawn shop, go to a cash loan place and try to get one, steal shit, etc

Selling dubs on Sup Forums

Male or female?

what is the limit for donating ? sure i have too much plasma

male

One time I needed money so bad I sold my sv650 2008 with 4000 miles in it for 1200, it sold in under 2 hours in craig

Sell everything you have for cheap you will get the 400

what a shame fam. could you get it back ?

What do you own? Thats valuable

the problem is that there is nothing to sell

Nope, but I do not regreat it at all it happens

??? Nothing to sell? I am sure you have a computer or at the very least a phone you are using now to type here

You do not own a car???

How old are you?

can't sell phone, don't have a pc or a car

turned 21 nowadays

Ummmmm do you still live with your parents?

nope. i live alone and suck at it

I do not know what you want the money for but... do not steal, it will come back to you

yes, i'm already a bit biased about stealing