Oh don't mind me, I'm just here being a successful movie franchise with a female lead...

oh don't mind me, I'm just here being a successful movie franchise with a female lead, diverse cast and 6 SIX kickass movies without needing to pander to feminists, tumblr, white knights or even enraging the internet mouthbreathers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnolRWxoyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=kPeU3Ah4fmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong pic

>plot is retarded
>completely miss the point of the source material
>dialogue is downie-tier

Tits and passable action sequences are the only things saving this franchise.

>implying the movies are trying to be like the source material to begin with

>sacrificing someone's limb and a human life to ensure the success of a franchise
better be good

>MUH JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES ARE ART
fuck off, Sup Forumsermin.

>source material
that's the reason of its success, that it is a free adaptation and not 100% the same shit from the games

Have you even played the recent Resident Evils? Its just as over the top as the fucking movies, so fuck you pig

They're still better than Silent Hill Revelation 3D

The lower the RT score, the better the movie is, right?

surprised nobody's attacked milla yet. i wish they would so i could be her knight.

>Cast a former model in the lead

Pretty fucking sexist tbqh fampai.

nah dog not even Sup Forums has shit enough taste to hate on based Milla

0% is the point of absolute kino

now post box office gross

>six """""""""""""""kickass""""""""""""""" movies

1 was alright
Apocalypse was alright
Extinction is where it started barrelling down a cliff
Retribution was absolutely fucking atrocious and they made Barry Burton look like David Gest.

>you now realize the most successful video game adaptation is this shit show of a movie series

1 >>> (good) >>>>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 >>> 5 >> 4

Milla is cute.

can't argue m8

Why would anyone bash on mila? All she is doing is supporting her hubby.

Now if we're gonna bash on anyone it should be the character of alice. It's the literal embodiment of mary-sue and one of histories worst examples of "character development" and how not to do it.

Yeah, and Mila has an amazing work ethic too. She always puts everything into her movies, regardless of what it is. She put an absurd amount of effort into her character Lilo in The Fifth Element and worked very closely with the director.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnolRWxoyOA

wtf she looks so kawaii here

She looks like Natalie Mars

This the movie never pandered to sjw's

No wonder I want to fuck her

I've watched the first RE when it was released in cinema, and I've watched the rest of the movies of the series out of habit.

Fuck now I have to watch this one too.
Please stop making these movies.

sony viral marketer

youtube.com/watch?v=kPeU3Ah4fmY

>likes:
>kung fu movies
>thundercats
>Anime

Resident evil is like her dream job. Also this movie actually looks comfy af.

She doesn't either like those things, she just has a competent PR handler. Stop being so gullible.

>milla will never make you beg

It's Milla for fuck's sake.

This is me too.

I was a huge fan of Jovovich when the first movie came out. I've only gone off her as she became a mother and stopped making movies.

At least she gave us ".45" before Paul Worthless Shit Anderson made her a vessel for his mong offspring.

Don't be so cynical. Milla definitely likes that stuff. Shes our girl.