We are really doing this

We are really doing this.

DAD?

Now you gotta believe uuuusssss
We're gonna win the (champions) league

Sampaoli's Sevilla is better than the Sevilla who cucked Liverpool in the Europa final.

You're FUCKED

lol who cares about slipperpool

this desu, on to the next round

Sevillawinslol

Klopps Liverpool is better than Ranieri's current pile of shit Lestah.

The City game doesnt count because a defense reliant on Stones is practically open goal season.

How many Premier Leagues have Liverpool won?

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Leicester prioritise CL, lose premier league games

Leicester sacrifice Porto match, annihilate City the Lestah way.

I said CURRENT Lestah. Kante leaving has left them badly exposed where its not even funny.

Last season they concentrated on not conceeding goals and defending well yet that still didn't happen against City where they still left their defense exposed.

They'll likely get a half good Kante replacement this January, also with Kasper, Leicester had 4 clean sheets, that's every match he was in.

Schmeichel hasnt been in form as of lately though. And their scout who found Kante and Mahrez is gone. There's just no guarantee they're going to get a competent DM in the winter transfer

His Sevilla are also more attacking minded, so >we just need to sit back and hit them on the counter. I've only been able to watch them in highlights, but I think if >we can contain (i.e. break their legs) Correa and Nzonzi then the game is Lestah's to win.

>who is Drinkwater?
>who is James?
>who is King?

What about that Aston Villa midfielder? Gueye I think.

> might be one of the first teams to win a Champions League but get relegated from the top flight in one season.

You're really making history.

Because Schmeichel has been injured for a month now, It's not like the guy who went to Arsenal was the only scout, Slimani was a great buy desu

In Everton, still not too late to buy

Plays for Everton

I still don't understand why he wasn't top priority compared to Mendy. He is already used to the Premier League and only came second to Kante in tackles won last season. How was Mendy last season?
Why do you say that?

Reminder that Ranieri LITERALLY has a record of 14 wins out of 14 games against Sevilla.

LEAVE THE CITY OF LESTAH TO ME

Build wall

If there is people that really thinks that lester stands a chance against sevilla honestly they should be hanged by the neck until they stop believing in meme magic.

>It's another denbt avoiding spaniard chatting shit

ABLism is a mental illness

why does he have semen on his tongue?

"stats" like this are so fucking stupid

You can bet on it

get a job

he's bullshitting, he only played 2 times against them, more than 10 years ago. Lost 2 times.

I'm sure that was the Manchester City stat

As a player or a manager? Also, proofs

Solid 1-1 in the first leg then smash them at home

I just hope Leicester show some mercy in the first half of the final, just so it's not a boring 5-0 Foxes victory.

This. I had been saying this for years; meme magic can only target one competition. They will win the CL and get relegated in the PL.