youtube.com/watch?v=gfQljgzAtRE
bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You never know.

Still here.

claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQljgzAtRE

>Foxxy

At least I'm sure that's not where Libeccio keeps them.

Test time
bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality

Well that's a given.

0 is still here. I am going to sleep soon though since i wanna get better

ok
:3
please take it easy

I am Decidedly dastardly apparently what are you?

Hello

Megu here

Thats not hard. I dont even wanna stand up cause i would lay on the ground instantly

Pretty much what I expected.

Tan :fire: :fire: :fire:

Чен.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>Kyouko

O_O
we match
-____-
Good, you need your rest

I hope you'll feel better soon

:ok_hand:

What? :o

I saved both because i like the little bit of hair.
I love stripes. Non lewds only though.

Dragon koume for no reason

It looks like Yuno suits you
kek
it is accurate for me

evil old man -_-
Not ok at all :(

I'm actually a nice guy though. This test is broken.

It's illogical though...

:joy:

What is lewd and what isn't differs from person to person but most stripe pics I have fall into the lood side with her panties.

Why not :(

uwu

Spook

Any ES fans here?

What do I do with life now that I ran out of pics of her on sankaku?

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

I'm not evil. I've never done anything to you to deserve this :(

Doesn't look too bad to me.
If you had both that and Psychopathy it would be something else...

Sudoku time.

Did you see this Yes she dose ^_^

Sadly mine is much looser. Breasts are allowed. But the panties must be covering the parts panties are supposed to cover. If the female is covered in something it must be accountable as some sort of food. Also butts are pretty much allowed

Any one here that isn't a humongous homo?

I'd congratulate you on your extra nicely done screen shot earlier, but I don't think you need anyone to tell you considering that narcissism rating.
Still the whole test is kinda useless, as a psychopath would probably just lie to end up somewhere in the middle.

"Rest"

cute

cute

HOLY FUC WHAT IS THIS CANCER
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Claiming my darling vampire wife, Takanashi Hikari.

Да, мои брат?
Как дела?

Всё хорошо. Found any cool music lately?

There are full nood pics that I still count as tasteful but refrain from posting because I know most people won't share that opinion.

Adware.ChinAd

>look at me I post spiderman
Lmao kys

Thunder Network.

who is that girl

Hurrah for day offs

>Look at me i have 15 personas
Lmao kys

Queers
Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Did somebody say [Thunder Network, Blessed Malware of the Loodseeker]?

Libeccio from Kantai Collection.

Please senpai, compliment me.
Probably true.
With the sliders only moving two notches to each side, I might have ended up going a bit further to each side than I'd liked to.
I haven't scored THAT high on narcissism before, I swear...

Taiga always cute.
0 a cute too

Lmao wat im just posting anime girls

kek, funny mem

Can't deny anything written there little cuite

This will stop being amusing because I'll eventually run out of new pics to post.

FeelsBadMan

More cutes have come

Да.

Blanck Mass-World Eater is a pretty cool album, some noise, well, it sounds good. I recomend it.
Also I have been relistening to Blonde by Frank Ocen and and I find it chill. Didn't thought it was that good at first listen, but now, hell yeal.

Sorry, something went wrong here. Please try reloading the page.

Here. Got up for a second

Tomo

That artist draws a ton of Shioi.

I googled it and now I'm listening to Please, these synths are something I've never heard in noise before, sounds pretty interesting.
Yee, that happens sometimes, you listen to an album and enjoy it but that's it, then some time later you go back and think it's amazing.

Yes he does.

Rhesus Negative is the noise song.
Every song is different, for example, the last song is vaporwave.

Hi again zero. How goes it?

Did you get up for anything interesting or just getting snacks

Yall all gay af

No just stuff for the dog.

Do I win?

Yuno, I couldn't do it

I did today what should've been put off until next month

>Ran-sama

I did not. Seemed well balanced. Those online tests are some times weird. Hello Pat-cat
They definitely are not posted. Just saved. Some times butts are ok.

I wanna go eat and sleep. But i cannot stand up

YOU PEOPLE HAVE STUPID FETISHES

>shockingly saintly
How do you get through everyday life?

>Rory-sama

I want to pet Chen.

Pretty well, actually

I don't want to pet Chen...okay, that's a lie

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

I think eli's back. Not sure though.

Fukn Fags

ok

Poor zero. Why can you not stand?

>YouKnow

Everyone does.
Hey.

Hello!

Well, I'd be happy if everyone were like you.

circulatory system is down due to fever

Zero is very cute uwu