▲ ▲
  ▲
▲ ▲
  ▲
▲ ▲
  ▲
▲ ▲

%triforce

  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  niggers▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ .   ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

▼▼

Unicode Map.

T R I F O R C E
R R
I I
F F
O O
R R
C C
E E

▲▲

I simply copy-pasted that triforce and it worked
  ▲
▲ ▲

Where is the challenge?
Sic transit gloria mundi

▲▲

▲ ▲

- ▲
▲ ▲

▲
▲▼▲
▲▲

Sad

You niggers better be doing this on purpose

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

     ▲
  ▲▼▲
▲       ▲

▲ ▲

%▲
▲ ▲

‌ ‌ ‌▲
▲‌ ▲
▼‌‌ ▼
‌ ‌ ▼

Yo Ryan what's up

easy

newfag here

▲ ▲

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ . ▲

Yo wuddup fam

▲▲

Trips

Jesus this entire thread, end yourselves

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

%triforce

▲ ▲

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

▲ ▲

%triforce

Fucking newfags

Doesn't work anymore retard

‌ ‌ ▲ ‌ ‌
▲‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

Roll trips and I'll teach you

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲▲

▲▲

▲▲
bitches

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

▲ ▲

oh it does retard

▲▲

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

fucks you all, ill tell the new fags how to do the "prove you are not a new fag"

just copy the triforce and give your post a title, without it, it dossent work, im out!

You were saying faggot

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

try

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

‏‏‏‏Newfags can't backwards reply

yall nerds suck d
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

faggot

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

▲▲

I missed when faggot turned to candy ass

triangle
triangle triangle

▲ ▲

%triforce%

 ▲
▲ ▲

%triforce % no space =

▲ ▲

   ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

ßß▲
▲ß▲

  ▲
▲ ▲
git gud faggot

▲ ▲

▲
▲▲

% triforce

%triforce%

%triforce%

▲▲

▲▲

when did Sup Forums become a normie board?

▲▲
bobs burgors

▲ ▲

██▲
▲█▲

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

i don't want to live in a world where newfags can triforce
this place has really gone to shit
sage goes in all fields

why doesn't alt+255 work anymore?
what are these fags using instead?

  ▲
▲ ▲

I'm on iPhone and I can triforce. Fucking newfag excuses

That's what you get for being using Ifag

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which some six million European Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, and the World War II collaborators with the Nazis.[4] The victims included 1.5 million children,[5] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe.[6] A broader definition of the Holocaust includes non-Jewish victims of the Nazi campaign of mass murder,[7] based on other ethnic or biological factors, such as the Romani, and the Aktion T4 patients who were mentally and physically disabled.[8]
From 1941 to 1945, Jews were systematically murdered in the deadliest genocide in history, which was part of a broader aggregate of acts of oppression and killings of various ethnic and political groups in Europe.[9] Under the coordination of the SS, with directions from the highest leadership of the Nazi Party, every arm of Germany's bureaucracy was involved in the logistics and the carrying out of the mass murder.[7] Killings took place throughout German-occupied Europe, as well as within Nazi Germany, and across all territories controlled by its allies.[8] Other victims of Nazi crimes included ethnic Poles and other Slavs, Soviet citizens and Soviet POWs, communists, homosexuals, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, and others.[10] Some 42,500 detention facilities were utilized in the concentration of victims for the purpose of gross violations of human rights.[11] Over 200,000 people are estimated to have been Holocaust perpetrators.[12]
The persecution was carried out in stages, culminating in the policy of extermination of European Jews termed the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" (die Endlösung der Judenfrage).[7]

▲▲

>iphone

▲▲

▲ ▲

▲▲
▲▲
▲▲

▲ ▲
testies

/_\
/_\/_\

There!