Eternal Arsenal Thread

>Arsenal - Buyern
>again

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/12/30414512/wenger-chelsea-are-not-title-favourites?ICID=HP_BN_3
au.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2015-2016/sepp-blatter-claims-european-draws-fixed-with-hot-and-cold-balls_sto5647083/story.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=oGx3PWRJrxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Arsenal couldn't muster up the concentration win the league last year, what makes you think they'll do it this year?

zzzzzzzzzzz

you know, i figure if you're going to win the champions league you've gotta beat at least one out of buyern/barca/RM...otherwise you're just rooting for going out in the QF, or you are one of buyern/barca/RM =D

that said, hey at least op says buyern like i do!

surely something needs to be changed. not even just us but chelsea getting psg 100 times and man city draw the same opponents a fair bit

>Get back home from work this morning
>First thing I hear is Arsenal vs Bayern in the CL
Are you fucking kidding me. Fuck this gay ass CL shit. Real would've been more interesting

this is the European Super league wet dream. Every year game between the same 10-ish clubs

arsenal is gay

>you now realise they have been testing the european super league format for last 5 years

>same old PSG v Barca
>same old Arsenal v Bayern

This shit is getting so boring now

this
its all rigged as fuck to create a new soviet europe
you can bet juncker had a hand in it

Wenger out

>Premier League leaders Chelsea have more points at this stage than any other team in the last five seasons after 15 games.

Yet we're 3 points behind. Really makes you tilt your head to the side and reflect.

>Arsenal kicked off CL
>Concentrate on league
>chokes and loose to Chelsea

we can beat bayern

we can beat bayern

if we beat Buyern we won't win the league. Cap this post

As long as Ozil and Sanchez don't leave and don't get injured, we have a solid shot. Buyern haven't exactly been convincing this season.

Really gets the electical pathways of the neurons stimulated

you cant beat bayern

This is a good thing

>t. increasingly nervous customer

Why does it keep happening?

>pays 3x the price for tickets
>has won much less
>has the balls to call others customers

Arsenal might actually have a chance if an energy drink is currently dominating the Bundesliga

Arse an lol

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO HOLD UP LEMME CATCH MY BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1 (ONE) POINT

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>AGENT CECH RUINING ARSENAL FROM THE INSIDE

>LE GIROO IS A GOOD STRIKER

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>FIRST AND LAST ACTUAL CHANCE TO EVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN

lads im dying someone help me

>paying for tickets
>i'm a paying customer and i expect my product to be delivered every year. if it is not provided then i complain to the customer support.

>I religiously provide my income to Gazidis knowing that the entire gate for the whole season amounts to 0.1% of the turnover and would gladly pay 5x more with no expectations for the spending of that money

>he doens't value emotional rollercoaster that is a season and only values the end product
bit materialistic desu

>bayern again

WENGER OUT

it's only a rollercoaster if it has high points

it does have high points

>"It is very open, very interesting. Every time a team is the favorites to win, they struggle."

Except for Arsenal they always struggle but are never the favorites.

goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/12/30414512/wenger-chelsea-are-not-title-favourites?ICID=HP_BN_3

I can't stop laughing.

>implying this won't be another meme year

arsenal had a 1/3 chance of drawing real or bayern.

>Every time a team is the favorites to win, they struggle
except Chelsea in 2015, United in 2013 and United in 2011 I presume, and that's just in the last 6 years

this cunt really is senile

he's talking about the current season you retards

He was talking about this season. United and Chelsea were at the top with City at the start of the season then they dropped behind. City were alone at the top and then they got exposed. Liverpool were on top for a while and they lost.

so this swedecuck akb is literally mocking people for expecting results after spending huge amounts of money

far better in his eyes to spend huge amounts of money and get no results

It's an arsenal lose in the Rd of 16 before shitting the bed in the league to finish 4th episode. Seem to have this on rerun.

au.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2015-2016/sepp-blatter-claims-european-draws-fixed-with-hot-and-cold-balls_sto5647083/story.shtml

the draw is fucking rigged, UEFA needs the big teams in the semis but they also need a big match for the RO16 so Arsenal get fucked every fucking year. PSG too, fuck UEFA.

>"It didn't exist at FIFA, but I was a witness at draws, at a European level, where that happened. But never at FIFA. It certainly can be done, but in my time it never happened. Never."

lol, what a fucking lying cunt

Imagine if he's innocent though, and he's just a poor confused old man who's been fucked over by his peers

lel

you can take "poor" out of that

Congrats on winning your group m8s

>PSG vs Barca

he says he knew about uefa corruption and did nothing
he basically admitted to being corrupt

>Arsenal - Bayern
This is so typical Arsenal. Arsenal just got arsenaled.

>buyem munich again

>buyern

T-this is a joke, right? Not serious, innit.
PLS

What did they mean by this?

even contest desu

The "invincibles" is an incredibly overrated achievement that no-one besides Arsenal fans actually cares about. Painting the league trophy with cheap gold paint and acting like you won the european cup was incredibly small time.

are you that starved for (you)s?

>haven't been shit in a while
>GET IN WERE GONNA DO IT. ARSENAL! ARSENAL!
>slightest hiccup
>FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTS WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH BAD FUCKING LUCK FUCK OFF WENGER OUT!

they're still butthurt from the loss at home in 2013

BASED
A
S
E
D

arsenal sucks

Even more than Poop's Bayern?

That is quite the feat.

Who remembers when Eboue was our main right winger?

wow, we've come far.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arsenal has never lost at Bayern in the Ro16.

Gotta believe, lads.

NGL id trade it for a CL

Sam @samuelJayC
Arsenal will play Chelsea, Bayern, Liverpool and Southampton all away in space of 6 games in Feb-Mar. #afc

L
D
D
W

If we stay unbeaten during that spell, I'll fuck a goat.

Haven't bested them over two games either.

I guess I'd prefer Bayern over Madrid this season.
Also, all that nonsense about beating the best to win is complete shit. It's easier to win the CL if your round of 16 game is against Leverkusen, then if it is against Bayern.

only one way to stop buyern...

so fucking sick and tired of arseshit

there is nothing to gain for us here

>beat them
>"it's just Arsenal, this was to be expected"

>lose against them
>"LOL >LOSING AGAINST ARSESHIT"

also your team is just so fucking boring and plays such awful, small time football.

now i have NOTHING to look forward to for the next 2 months.

>won't be able to watch the everton game live
ugh

How do bayern play post pep?

Carlo is healing them, they'll go back to their old ways pre tiki-taka

like shit

but then there's still so much time for Bayern to improve and Arsenal to get worse. both of which is inevitable.

will be only losses except for the Livershit game. Arsenal will win.

mostly 433

With a little less pep in their steps.

These games have been pretty close. Nothing like Barcelona. And this year feels different.

If Arsenal can keep up the momentum and stay healthy, I think they could squeek a win vs. Bayern. It seems so much more possible this year than in the past, there has to be a confidence in the team this year that hasn't been there in years.

At the very least it'll be slightly interesting to see how we'll 'try' to play @ Buyern since we won't be chasing anything this time

>stay healthy after boxing day
I want to believe too...

>not knowing that the RB meme is dead since the last match day and that Bayern are back on top of the league where they should be

A R S E C U C K S

R

S

E

C

U

C

K

S

do you guys even have parades to celebrate bundesliga championships anymore? or is it just a self-assured wank in a mirror while your mom stands off in the background nodding her head like "i raised a good one" ??

they head out into the streets after fajr. the celebrations are over in time for dhuhr

JUST

Bayern has the worst social media presence
They never know when they are taking a joke too far
It's all tailored to Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=oGx3PWRJrxg

Been a work today so just catching up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GETTING BAYERN AGAIN AHAHAHAA YOU'RE FUCKED YOU KEKOLDS AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

>1 (ONE) POINT

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>people actually scared of buyern

They've been dogshit this season. This will be by far the worst performing bayern team >we will have faced in the last 5 years and this is also the best performing arsenal team of the last 5 years. There's nothing to worry about.

I agree that Bayern have been at their worst compared to the last few years and that Arsenal has been better, but even with Bayern at their worst and Arsenal at their best, Bayern still have the best chance to advance.

Been a work today so just catching up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GETTING BAYERN AGAIN AHAHAHAA YOU'RE FUCKED YOU KEKOLDS AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

>1 (ONE) POINT

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>arsenal out before they even played
sad!

Pls stop

Kek

AFCU23 to play @LFC: Macey, Johnson, Bielik, Sheaf, M. Bola, Maitland-Niles, Bennacer, Nelson, Reine-Adelaide, Willock, Mavididi

>1-1 in the opening 5 minutes