Do boys watch "13 reasons why" ?

Do boys watch "13 reasons why" ?

The hell is that? Some sort of fag shit?

Why not?

Yeah almost done

Watching it now, and let me tell you its fucking bad, but i want to be informed so i can teach talk correctly

What is it? I have a disability that prevents me from googling.

Hannah Baker dies

Nope. Once I heard the premise was about some teenage white girl who an hero'd and blames everyone else except herself, I figured that it was going to be a waste of time to try to rally my sympathy for her.

Props for making almost making it. Every pacing of that show is too slow and the plot is kinda weak. You'll question the motives and thoughts of the suicide girl. It's a shit show overall.

when it's about teen suicide i prefer to watch the video of that little trailer dweller redneck hanging herself in the woods, never fails to give me a raging boner

Watched it because previews made me think it was a ghost story or some shit. Turned out to be just shit.

I watched it with my wife. It's basically a girl blaming a bunch of other people for committing suicide.

If she an heroed is the whole thing a flashback?

I watched it so see what he did and what others did. If you haven't watched it yet it's about a girl who gets into avoidable shit and blaim it on others. The begining even screems tumblr
Interesting plot thought, main character is relatable beta

give me 13 reasons why i should watch it and i might.

Welcome to your tape.

To be honest, I would rather jam my dick in a blender than to ever watch this trollop.

Sure, lot of boys watch it but men dont.

It's a good show.
>faggy as fuck
but good

I jerk off to the 2nd rape scene. Her gradual acceptance of the inevitable, seeing her go limp and just accept it.

Fuck it gets me hard.

My thoughts exactly.

2 rape scenes

I did, I thought it was pretty good. cant wait to see the columbine

so 2 reasons

I got half way through the 2nd episode be upset my wife was watching it. I spent the next 3 hours open handedly slapping her for ruining my week with this faggot bullshit. I hope everyone involved with this show gets butt cancer. I hope they are forced to watch their extended family torn to death by wild Australian animals while succumbing to their collectively inoperable ass cancer. Fuck you netflix for greenlighting this nonsensical feminausiation bullshit.

Good day sir.

I think if you are either a) a teenager or b) has the mindset of a teenager - you will like this show regardless of gender.

post the video, faggot

Thanks user.

I needed this.

Are they fap worthy?

13 Reasons Why is one of the most blisteringly dim-witted, sophomoric takes on teen suicide that has ever been produced. I'd been fed the fib that this was supposed to be a serious consideration on the effects of bullying and suicide, but it's just about an over-the-top drama queen named Hannah Baker who, although she goes through quite a bit of genuinely horrible stuff herself, is a despicable person the world is categorically better off without.

And anyway, she's stupid. Who the fuck records a suicide note on a goddamned cassette? These are teenagers, they're not gonna glance at anything less than an iPod, so there goes all the suspension of disbelief I had going in.

She was raped, and said nothing. Okay. Trauma is awful. Then the same guy who raped her, rapes ANOTHER person, and she just FUCKING SAT THERE AND WATCHED AND DID NOTHING.

And why does she put the protagonist through all this shit? Because he was too afraid to admit that he loved her. This sadistic little bitch plays with everyone's hearts, ends her life so she doesn't have to deal with the fallout, and hurts people because--why?

Because she's a fuckin' conscienceless bitch. There is no defense for anything she does. The other characters are fuckin' twats, yeah, but to blame them for her suicide is ridiculous. Her motivation is absolutely the same as that cocksucker who shot the old man on Facebook Live not long ago.

The world will not weep for Hannah Baker, because she doesn't deserve it.

Fuck her, seriously. And fuck that little queer Courtney twice because I cannot STAND a two-faced bitch.

Hannah's yeah actually. The ugly black girl.... nooooooo

Made it through 1 1/2 episodes and couldn't take it it's just not a very good show

no
i saw like 5 seconds of an ad on youtube and it already annoyed me

The book was about some whining cunt who offed herself because "she was raped", when in reality, she just let some twat finger her in a hot tub

Not my proudest boner, reading that in middle school

Queers only

She dies.

Learn to Google homo

I am because some girl told me to. Only watching because she wants me to

GF watched it. It looked horrible. She finished it a few days ago and said it was terrible herself.

It didn't seem like anything special from what I saw. But the typical teenage soap opera just like all the others. I put my headphones in and played FEAR on my laptop instead.

max difficulty or ur a fag

It's incredibly funny. It's the most teenage angsty series ever. Pretty sure it does so knowingly. The more you watch it the more the girl that kys'ed seemed like a bitch, and I guess that's a bit of commentary on the small-mindedness and arrogant egotism that comes with that age.
Other than that a Linkin Park album would have been the perfect soundtrack.

Yes. The rape scenes.
Ep 2 40mins in. not the best
Ep12/13 44mkns in. Better

I did, I am a boy.
3/5
Not the worst show to watch.

>"13 reasons why"
what the fuck is that about?
tl;dr?