I'm a lesbian. Turn me straight. I fucking hate women as much as you cucks

I'm a lesbian. Turn me straight. I fucking hate women as much as you cucks.
Just imagine two emotional feminist daddy issue hormonal mind fucking mentally abusive women in a relationship, that's what it is like to be a lesbian. It's not sexy, it's not fun at all. Sex is great tho. That's it.

>emotional feminist daddy issue hormonal mind fucking mentally abusive women

if you are actually as mad as this why don't you make some effort to change yourself and stop dating such crazy fucking people

Spoiler alert: boring women exist too, why don't you go and fuck them instead of asking the internet for the impossible?

I don't hate women, I hate feminists and fucked up characters.

>Sex is great tho.

at most you can get some plastic/rubber penises.

Then you can't say ''sex is great''.
It's only fucking gay.

Real sex requires Penis In Vagina.

I have dated all types of the spectrum, they all end up showing their true colours. Lesbians are crazy, the gay community is crazy. Nothing but drama and egos.

bruh, you get to eat pussy whilst having your pussy eaten

if that doesn't sound like heaven to you I don't know what would

True, true.
Dickin puss Said so

Honey, it's not what you use it's how you use it.
The clit is a magnificent thing too, especially when you're both soaked and grinding together, fingers anywhere.

Nope, I wanna be straight.

Don't you ever want to get fucked by a cock? I mean when you are ovulating you must surely want some dick?

Welcome to gay
Population; we are fucked, there's no hope.
Personally I just gave up, I don't even look for relationships anymore, both men and women go insane after a while.

Well, I guess that's ok, but, you need more than ok.

show your lesbian tits

Lesbians don't have sex
They masturbate each other, that's why it's so good for them, it's like a really hardcore masturbation addiction.

Yeah totally, any lez that says otherwise is lying. It's just I can never connect with a guy to want to have a relationship with one.

That's beautiful.

The reason you hate women is because you have a small penis you stupid fag

I have a cock, therefore I will never know the joy. Still there's a lot to be said for getting to bone shit, but yeah, you got me beat, no doubt.

Trips confirm

Tits or Auschwitz

If not, you're a fatbeard in your moms basement

I feel you 100%. Women in general are fucking crazy and nearly impossible to deal with long-term, but in reality it's pretty much the exact same for guys. Guys in general are fucking crazy too, just in a different way, and having lived with multiple different guys throughout my college life, I can tell you they get pretty fucking difficult to deal with long-term as well. Basically, all humans are fucking crazy, yet we need each other. You really just have to find one that you can tolerate. I don't think either girls or guys are overall more tolerable, it varies on an individual basis.

I do get what you mean about lesbians though, the gay community seems to have gotten insufferable in recent years thanks to the media and shit. People are too easily influenced, they need to just be themselves instead of being the way society/the media tells them their group is supposed to act.

You need to get some good dick, ask some guy with a good sized cock, not too big, not too small, and you can fuckem, they'll probably fuck ur brains out if they're experienced why the fuck am I writing this omfg I'm a guy jesus go fuck your dad or something ffs

Try looking for lesbians outside of the gay community. Maybe it's only the case for me but most of the gay people I know don't even wanna go close to the gay community, they all fucking hate it.

>I'm a lesbian. Turn me straight. I fucking hate women as much as you cucks.
your fat and ugly just go with anything that will touch you with a ten foot pole and hope for the best, there has to be someone out there desperate enough.
Maybe pic related?

Speaking the truth.

As a bi guy dating a bi girl, both in our first heterosexual relationship, can confirm. The gay and lesbian communities are fucking trash and the people are toxic as hell.

tits or gtfo

>turn me straight

If it were that easy we'd all be gay by now and fuck traps instead.

Well you know, the frenulum plus some sensitivity enchacement and someone that knows what is doing and cares enough to do it right and you may experience something very similar to have your clit sucked

I have no idea what it's like to be with a guy long term, i've never really thought much about it. I've dated guys but they get boring

Avoid the gay "culture" at all costs, they're terrible people. What you want is to be picking up girls who flag themselves as "bi" while having no contact with the local scene. It takes much longer and is harder, but you stand a chance of dating a real human, rather than a hedonistic child.

Swapping to men won't fix the crazy issue.

Women hate women
Men pretend to love them but men hate women also.

One of my best friend's is a lesbian.
She still gets emotional now and then

But she is more of a man than some men I know.

But then she also looks like Pugsly Addams in a striped shirt. And I told this to her face.

But she has great taste in women.

Not OP but Lesbian relationships have the highest levels of domestic abuse by far.

Women are just psychos. Imagine the tension when there's two of them and no Man to just back down because he's tired of her shit and just wants it to end.

bi couple here too

agreed, the gay community is toxic
people who have nothing to define themselves except their sexuality
they literally base their whole life around the fact that they are gay/lesbian

There's no such as thing as bi or stairight nor any of that bullshit.
There's just attraction, and you may get to feel attracted to pretty much anything.

They weren't boring because they were guys, though, they got boring either because they were boring people, or because they were wrong for you. Although I suppose the issue could also be within yourself, like they say "Only boring people get bored", maybe you have some stuff to work on yourself.

Fuck a dude

>the gay community seems to have gotten insufferable.
This.
The thing is that those communities attract certain types of people and repell others, so if you only look in those groups of people you are not going to get the full representation of what they're actually like.

Tits and timestamp

I literally hate gays and I am one and since the trannies and genderqueers have come into the circle it's just a fucking mess. It was better back in the day when we never shoved it in peoples faces.

Wait just a few years until the LGBT takes over..
It will be like the apocalypse, but with dicks instead of fire

>cuck spotted

I'm straight but look at here, most men are getting the same shit now. But at least we can chill before all the emotional barf.
I think the secret to stay in a relationship is to always be drunk. Can't be bored with no one like that.

you should find things that you like that another guy likes and do that thing that you both like. also if uti have daddy issues then do a ddll relationship with a guy.

>I've dated guys but they get boring

And woman don't?

Look for a girl that is a lesbian but doesn't make it part of her identity.
I know it's probably hard but if the first thing a girl tells about is her sexuality and how it defines her then she probably doesn't have much going for her.

This is also the reason everyone fucking hates the gay community btw, it's filled with pretentious assholes.

Most of my friends are straight, last time I went to a gay bar a Asexual female that identified as a male (i thought she was just a female because she looked like one), we made out. Then end of the night tells people I sexually assaulted it. Kicked her tranny head in.

>sex is great tho..

seems you haven't really had proper sex

Holy shit people, 43 replies and only three people following protocol.

TITS, TIMESTAMP, STATE YOUR BUSINESS

or GTFO.

I find I have mostly guy mates, because we can both shit talk women and discuss game plays.

I had a bf once, it was good actually, he was a sweet caring boy.
Yet he was too masculine, I would feel disgusted every time we had sex and anytime we got intimate in general.
It's like I like the way guys are but just can't get into them physically, Wich sucks, really..

lol fuck off, we're actually having a conversation here

Lol honestly, just find some long haired weeb

Bad bait is bad.
Also, Tits or get the fuck out.

This guy nails it.

This also explains why OP finds men boring.

whered you get this picture of me

OMFG that picture makes me rage so hard.

How can you walk around like that and seriously be surprised when you're unhireable?

OP, just pay for sex that's what 90% of us do here. Also, is it just the pussy you are into or is it just the famine look?

Yeah boring isn't the right word. I find both genders both attractive, sex parts and all. It's just the brain chemistry or some shit. Attraction/sex doesn't always equal love.

Bitch isn't any explaining nothing to us, really. Fuck this, this got old fast

Post your fucking tits so we can judge you

Dubs speak The Truth

I have been recently

90%?

Most people here are wizards.

I would shove my fist inside her bloody neck before getting cucked.
The simple fact that term exists is disgusting, you guys are pathetic I can't believe someone gets dominated like that by a woman

Ohh, I thought this was an Alpha thread.

No tits nor timestamp yet, this is a complete joke.

I very much doubt most people here are 30 or older.

what was it like? your first non lesbo exp probably had you questioning yourself?

I am 41 been here since 2009.

fwiw this pic is a joke lol

Tits or GTFO isn't relevant here since the OPs gender matters.

What does matter here is "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Stop being an idiot.

Too add I don't usually visit Sup Forums a lot, gook moot is killing this site, selling our info to the Gov. and fucking us all at the same time with ads that are all filled with malware.

>went to a gay bar

Exactly. Just go out and meet normal, functional women and wait for your moment to strike. Don't go looking for LGBT "communities" - we've already established the people who join those are degenerate.

Let the normal ones come to you, otherwise you're just going to have to deal with the psychotic bullshit.

I have long hair and I'm pretty when I shave my beard. I can be your girlfriend. I can live without penetrating you as long as you suck.

Also I eat hella butt and pussy. Waddup.

Totally, I haven't been with a guy in over 2 years and it's completely different. Main reason I got back on the cock was to see what it was like again, I still have no idea.

But they will be wizards at 30, trust me.

I think anal is great actually

Go visit /d/ - they have a general full of thirsty girly men.

>implying adblock doesn't exist

>you got me beat, no doubt.
lol stupid cunt detected

>implying everyone knows about ad blockers.

Nigger, nigger, nigger, Jew.
Post your tits, and I'll believe you.

You're doing nothing but feeding the ego of an attention whore or some fag who wants you to "convince" him to suck dick.

This is b it's tits or gtfo
Go to another fag containment board if you wanna converse.

>someone got offended

Easier said than done, most gay men I know have beards. And I know two or three girly guys, they are straight tho

Don't know, sounds like you're already a dude. Might as well be a be faggot.

OP is just white male enciting SAME OPINION thread.

now personally, i agree with the post but do not for one second think this is a true homosexual.

just try new things with guys. maybe a gang bang, anything that will refreshen sex

What turns you off from men?

I don't get what's your point doing this but if you are not going to argue you'll always win anyways.
Only way to beat ignorance is violence and there's not such a thing on the internet

It's probably not even a true woman.

>8 billions people on the planet
>Ive been close to like 6 of them so I know how they all are

Go to Reddit, you'll love it.

How much like a girl would a guy have to look for that to be acceptable to you?

yes this. Interested to know.

Op here, it's their dangly veiny cockanballs that gross me out

Well well well we may just be a match made in figurative heaven. If your ass is fat enough I'll have to work for breath when you sit on the face then we can shut it down

>This is b it's tits or gtfo

Tits would be ideal. Butthole would be sufficient.

Come on now be more creative.
Lately all you guys do is pasta, nigger, Reddit and low quality bait.