What's the best way to make a replica pussy at home Sup Forums...

What's the best way to make a replica pussy at home Sup Forums? I have a shitton of vaseline so I don't need to worry about lube too much, just need something for the texture/feel
inb4 buy one because I'm a greedy Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C1Z7YMO/ref=sxts1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1493246210&sr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

towel+latex glove

my fleshlights have lasted 10 years now. get one

Latex glove in between two sponges. Put that baby in a cup or bottle a bit larger than your dick and wrap the glove around the opening.

They really are built to last. Not to mention you can wedge them between your matress and bed frame and thrust away. Don't cheap out with other shit

3d printer?

Those tube pool floats

if you are not hitting dem sweet walls, you need to have fleshlight.

Order one NOW.

If you're really cheap... You'll need duct tape, a large banana and a microwave.
Wrap the banana in duct tape, cut off one end. Microwave for 15 seconds so it's hot, then squish out all the inside fruit into the trash. There, lukewarm soft hole, held together by tape.

This sounds promising..

How do you fuck a 3d printer?

It's decent. Wrap the banana in a plastic bag with a rubber band though, otherwise it can be a mess.

does it stink

inb4 duct tape catches on fire and burns down the house.

Not that I remember. It's been ages since I did it - it was good and all, but too much work for a fap.

how about buy a quality sextoy so you dont get nasty shit growing on your dick ?

Bananas are too small for my dick though

Why not just fuck your wife every once and awhile? I know my wifes flap hole isn't the best thing to get off on but it works.

If you're less than 8 inches, there're big enough ones out there. I said large bananas.

Have any pets?

Fill hand with Vaseline, put Vaseline on cock shove dick and hand and proceed to thrust

>replica pussy at home Sup Forums?
wtf, get a real one. go out, walk the street till you see a girl that you would like to fuck. Walk up to her and sweet talk (no longer than a minute) then invite her back to your place. Easy pickings.

You look like a fucking virgin.

you look insulted

Virgin detected.

yup! okay, i'm a virgin. You stick to your banana or watermelon and shit. i'll just keep pussy pounding away! cheers!

Definitely put some Vaseline in a latex glove and go to town

what's the best fleshlight to get lads?

I get a plastic bag and put a shit load of lotion in it and then stick between my mattress and fuck the shit out of it

The two don't mix
don't do this

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C1Z7YMO/ref=sxts1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1493246210&sr=1

11.00 on Amazon. Best sex toy I've found, I like it more than the fleshlite just because you can squeeze the middle portion shut and get some really awesome suction. Shit feels like a straight up blowjob.

The ribbing is great and the tight end has an amazing grip. It's a good introductory fleshlite.