You're a good puppy, but

You're a good puppy, but...

Other urls found in this thread:

wyff4.com/article/army-vet-boyfriend-laugh-while-killing-ptsd-service-dog-da-says/9565111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#supportthetroops

what happen there?

wyff4.com/article/army-vet-boyfriend-laugh-while-killing-ptsd-service-dog-da-says/9565111

Tied dog to tree and shot the dog

Why are there mugshots?

I dont get this, OP you a homo?

Psychopath from the military that the country wants us to eternally kiss their asses for volunteering killing her animal that was trained to help people with PTSD.

Yes.

never understood killing or hurting animals. people yes (i understand it lol i dont encourage it or think its right), animals no,. fags

i live not too far from them

Got their fb page user?

yes. every person in the military is a psychopath. haha not going to lie. first time on Sup Forums. I'd heard a lot and you guys did not disappoint in the pud-yanking-keyboard-warriors department. you guys are an endless source of cringe humor.

Henry would not approve of this

i dont

my name is becky and I would like to say Sup Forums is getting shut down by tumblr

I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.

Fuck that dog it's just an animal.

Fuck this poster it's just an animal.

You seem upset.

Ey BECK

TITS OR GTFO

hi mohammad

I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.

You're absolutely retarded. user calling a specific person a psycho from the military isn't the same as calling all people in the military a psycho.

Go close your legs, fag

terrible things happen everyday, two retards getting drunk and shooting a dog barely makes a bleep to me. sorry but its true.

Dog fucking nigger.

You would have to have some sort of mental illness to sign your life away to join an organization that promises you to get the chance to kill.

Maybe it chewed on the furniture and trash. Some dogs don't deserve to live, along with most humans like you.

>let's past trauma scare him into hating dogs

I bet your bitch ass has nightmares of dogs attacking you

To some its more than just an animal.

Henry don't know shit about shit. And I'll tell him that to his fucking face.

Suck more cock, faggot.

I guess you could call them
>pugshots

I bet your faggot ass suck nigger aids dick you cuck.

I dont like posters because their parents are annoying. I walk into a poster's thread and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their poster in the poster and let them spew their lack of logic and it's disgusting. I hate getting my screen licked by a poster and I hate seeing posters beg me for my (You)s while I browse. Posters that shitpost for no reason piss me. Parents let their posters get away with anything like spamming and Steam-begging and shit like that. and then they say "oh he's just le trolling you" or "oh he's just LARPing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying post. Ive been attacked my 293,710 posters both German and from many other countries that belonged to different ISPs broke into my router and I was not above grabbing a pair of pliers and severing that connection. The other poster I had to kick it a few time in the screen before it left back to its home. I Called moot and got their stupid ass posters %v.

Found the dog fucker

lol you really are a faggot user

Dogs, it's the new copypasta.

>The user I'm responding to said nothing about fucking dogs; must be dog fucker.

Some quality logic right there.

I'm sure you'd get in Henry Rollins face and tell him like it is.

What part of that post is wrong though? The woman was obviously a psycho. Why the fuck would she take a dog trained to be with people suffering from PTSD and string it to a tree and shoot it and fucking film it?

She was just a veteran with PTSD before that. The government wants you to kiss those peoples asses most of all. Now it comes out she's evil. And yes I say evil, deliberately killing something that was given to you as a gift to help you.

Dog fucker from the city pound that the matriachy wants us to eternally eat cum out of their asses volunteering severing her penis that was infecting people with AIDS.

shitposters gonna shitpost.

to be fair Henry Rollins is a cringey faggot

so doubt anyone is afraid of getting in his pseudo-intellectual face

watch this

Why should anyone care?

As a veteran, I can't help but be pissed that this chick claims to have PTSD.... from being in South Korea? What kind of traumatic shit did she encounter? Unless she got raped, which is possible. I'd rape that. I'd rape it good. She's the kind of girl where you'd really have to step up your game for her to tell you to stop

tits or gtfo, it's the law

those two subhumans need skinning alive

I'd gladly volunteer to do it.