to work
not knowing
what is about to happen...

Not sure if greentext...
I'll go with no..

I work somewhere..
I have a "colleague" now and then
He is a hard, long gone, alcoholic..

Pretty much forced, by supervisor, to part with him.
He's been a part of our business for 2 years.
When he came in, I, myself, started feeling worse and worse, starting to drink more and more, and just being on a rollercoaster downwards, basically because of his presence..

His washed up, booze-oozing being has just fucked me up..
But muh baws keeps asking me to have patience, when I tell them I can't stand him..

He has been at our other enterprise for the past 8-9 months, where he recently fucked up hard, being totally wasted... And he was sent back to my place just last week..

Already about a year ago I got to work with my mind set to just strike him out with a hammer.
But, of course he didn't show up that day because he was feeling ill (and being shitfaced or hungover), just like 2 out of 5 work days a week..
(Instead I found an axe in our outside garden locker that I attacked a huge oak tree with.. I had him as the answer when my supervisor asked me why the fuck I stood there swinging the axe)

Tomorrow I see that I have a new gap at work where I could end "our" misery.. He will never get sober, and I will never enjoy my job if he doesn't go away.. I know that I will probably spend the rest of my life behind bars if I do this.. But I won't have another fucking smile on my face again, as long as he is tormenting me..

He is a Good Bye.

I almost get bumps, thinking about that I tomorrow could be a murderer.. It also gives me some sort of comfort..

To add to it:
I've been drilling myself, for the past two weeks, to kill a random one just to get away from it all... This easy window has opened up now.. Grace upon..

Hard thinking here on my side..

can you just cut to the point and say what you try to talk about ? cause noone understands what youre "talking" there.

Do eeeet pussy or spike his booze with lsd and watch him become a cool dude again but never tell him what u did

why is this written like it's a poem

its not. its written like garbage.

I am going to kill a co-worker tomorrow morning, when, or if he comes into work..

How are you doing today?

Your's sincerely, a random fucker..

aww.. You gave me he biggest smile that I've had in months :)... I think and write everything as a poem to start with... but then I get tired of it, and then.. just whatever.. jesus christ... I can't hold a sentence..

Do as you want user it's not like I encourage you to be a murder but it seems like you know the consequences of doing so... Is it really worth it? I'd rather put a shit on his face and post it here but whatever you have your own ways of dealing with problems

well, your story is BS and noone would act so retarded. But i reacted to this bait so fuck me.

You can deal with it solving problems of your own or... you know... solve his problems and yours erasing him from this planet

Start by accepting that this friend of yours does not exist, then accept that you are the one with alcohol problems. Now you are ready to KYS. TL;DR: I think tomorrow is too soon, man.You're not there yet.

Your nihilistic post gives me some comfort... Really... neat...Is it worth it?, well, I see no, none, nothing and no worth in any part of a life...

I wish a turd on his face would settle things..
But he himself won't be the sole reason for me killing him tomorrow... he will be the last nail in the coffin if anything.. I could see myself enjoying a solitary cell..

Don't you think quitting your job would be easier than killing someone ?

I like you

talking to yourself again?

That's not op mate, that's me

Yeah that's the point you want to go to jail because of someone you hate and can't stand?
Just think about it... None of this problems you said are your problems you just don't like this guy...
For me you can be even worse than this and do a lot more, even mentally break this fag cause without lying I'm gonna enjoy it.
Just don't go to a jail over a stupid fag do anything you want but I'd rather see you here screwing this guy life even more than in a jail cell

Pic unrelated

Yep, user is right, it does sound poetic at some level.

No, not really
But ironically I sit here at home... Hating my drunk co-worker... with a beer infront and several in me..

But after tomorrow I will be a much happier fellah!

I disagree. Kill that fag, OP.
If you're religious like me, you know he's going to be reborn anyway. I pray that he has a better next life. God protect his soul.

Just think about the fun you can give to peoples that you like as well more than murdering someone

Are you asking me to live stream me killing him?

I haven't even had that in my mind... I saw that Colleen-woman shooting herself, live myself, the other day..

holy crap! I swear, I have a very similar coworker! drinks all day long and tells me what to do... boss likes him, because they both drink during work and laugh at us who really works.

I thought about removing that guys from the existence but I simply will quit my job in june.

I don't think I have the nerv to set up a live stream.. hell, I'm not a complete fucking psycho.. I'm very reasonable, and clear in my mind..
I might take a few pictures and then start a thread, if I have the time to... But tomorrow is a hectic morning, as usual..

I don't care, you don't care you hate this guy because he have a lot of problems and your boss is making you live with him but instead of landing up in jail you can do something funny that we will like and you will like as well... Jesus why are peoples so about murdering peoples there are better ways you can even hit two birds one stone if you'll make him quit his own bad habitats by it

>ITT OP talks about killing himself but uses a "colleague" as metaphor

no no no.. But my boss and this alcoholic aren't friends... We keep him because he is cheap labor, through benefits... They dispic him as much as me, but they see the money.. I see my life in a deep well, drowning with him in russian vodka... or me drowning him..

If this is not bait I have 2 questions

1. How the fuck can he still have his job being the major fuck up you claim he is?

2. Why don't you quit or ask for a transfer?

hahaha!.. OP here
That's nice.. But I'm not suicidal. more homicidal..
I was suicidal once, a few years back. but just not anymore..

>But he himself won't be the sole reason for me killing him tomorrow...
So what is the reason you are clearly deranged dude? I'd worry more about you than this faggot and no I didn't asked you to stream that from did that came from?

He still have his job because:
1. it was free labor in the beginning
2. one boss can't let go of him, "HE IS A GOOD GUY, NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS HE SHOWS UP DRUNK AS FUCK"

Because I'm stuck.. I ashored here with no education, I've made myself here, but this alc-shitfuck seems to be immortal.. and my supervisor and boss will suffer with the loss of me.. sadly... I don't have anything against them..

srsly smear that shit dude or do something even more funnier do something for yourself and be normal

because that what you are going to do and think is not and i'm not gonna lie to you i like when someone is screwing someone life for fun just do something funny harmless instead

this will make you and us feel better... Think about yourself dude is it worth it?

checked these.. weird long sentences Mr Simpson.. but I'll buy it..

and I put everything on harmless I'd really wish to see other user feeling right smearing some shit onto someone face making us laugh more than a murder in a jail cell

Apparently i worry more about you than him lol

I hope this will give satisfaction to you!
Nothing is worth anything..
I've reflected over life since at least 8yrs... I am sure if anything..

Don't worry about me :S.. wtf... I will survive, we don't have "suicide by cop" here, so I will survive... And don't worry about anyone else either, anyone mentioned in here at least..

whatever pal do what you want choice is yours

Time is bed
Bedtime is
Any here now
Look tomorrow
I will do my deed
Deed will be the last

I'll keep in touch if can
Otherwise
Live long and prosper!

Drive him to suicide. He'll be gone and your chances of being arrested are greatly reduced.

No, that'll take too long, and it doesn't sound like he has much left anyway. Wouldn't work.

Let him rest and arise

Ok..
Brushed muh teeth..
Let's go get going to get git killing that fucking shithead alc-motherfucker that has ruined my life.. Sleep tight Sup Forumsros... I'll find that dull, old, rusty axe tomorrow... :}