For all you Sup Forums racists who say us Blacks aren't descended from royalty...

For all you Sup Forums racists who say us Blacks aren't descended from royalty. It is literally in our DNA! All you white racists have is subhuman neanderthal running through your veins. WE have the blood of KINGS and QUEENS.

Why don't you grow up.

You know what else is in your DNA? Getting enslaved by your own kind. Kek

Nigger

Kings and queens wouldn't have gotten pillage, conquered, and enslaved by 'neanderthals'

The similarities are uncanny

You guys realize that there's probably nobody on this website that's not a white guy, right? So what you're all doing is an activity with people very much like you and getting pleasure out of it. It's like a circle of jerks.

White people had kings and shit too you stupid nigger

fuck off nigger

we waz kangz!

Sheet

We'll, I'm black, but I always noticed how it's obviously white guys posting this shit like OP, and white guys who obviously know it's a white guy, but respond like they're talking to a "nigger". I guess it's everything they'd love to say but won't to an actual person. Of course, as soon as I say that, there'll be a host of Billy Badasses that walk the walk and talk the talk in real life. Right. I believe it*.

Sarcasm*

Nigger

>royalty
>one family fucked people over until they could kill them anyone they wanted
Probably. Happens everywhere. Too bad the smarter ones gutted the entire continent of Africa.

Protip: OP isn't black.

Sure.

How to destroy a city/country.
Example: Detroit

good album bad bait

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

Humans didn't even evolve from neanderthals you degenerate autist. Go read a fucking book, assuming you can, nigger

But that picture is just how you make more terrorists. You mix poor and stupid into fundamentalist society.

Why didn't the niggers fight off the white slave traders with their superior technology?

Oh wait

Dead nigga association

But you were too.

LMAO,

Then why are almost all blacks poor?

Kings lmao