Why do women love to get blacked so much?

why do women love to get blacked so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you make shit threads so much?

Why do white women love to get blacked?

Sometimes it's subjective, sometimes its people being willfully disobedient to what their parents say >don't date no negro under my roof
and for good reason. White women see interacial sex with a black man to bensure absolutely taboo and they get brave and believe to think other wise but like always it ends in rape, aussalt, murder or becoming a single mother

all blanket statements are patently false

why do you love making shit threads?

I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right fit his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stand up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shorty after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.

women always prefer dna from outside

Its a shocking dare thing to do with other whites. Like fucking a dog or horse. Thats why they always make sure to show off and tell everyone about it.

I killed a nigger in a Somalian port once...I threw a steel toilet off the side of the ship into a skip container that some coon was routing around in. Nothing of value was lost...well, maybe the fucked toilet...

this nigga straight out of attack on titan. his fucking face.

It's just a phase they go through. My wife went through it in college. She dated only black men and got it out of her system.

Ill never forget this

More nigger killing stoties pls, I'm entertained

..... I'm with you... but my best friend is black, but well educated and smart and every thing so it really is not the people but the culture and fuck yes that is a rape culture. ...... *sight*

They don't. Blacks are vulgar, obnoxious and they smell awful. They are literally the opposite of what we want of a man.

Now that's a heartwarming story.

>the middle easterners are a close second
That's not true, there's far worse places. I feel sorry for the cunts in Syria and shit because it's the people who suffer as a result of a bad government decision.

Niggers are just generally violent tho, I was walking though a store in NY and I literally just glanced at one, FUCKING GLANCED, and he said, and I quote "fuck is you looking at nigga, wassup nigga, wassup nigga, step outside nigga, ima fuck you up bitch ass nigga".
I just told the dumb nig to fuck off because he didn't have a gang with him, niggers are cowards on their own.

>I'm a vet that was in Somalia
when was this? were you in the blackhawk down indecent?

>blackhawk down indecent?
>indecent

Did a blackhawk go into full ghetto mode and molest you?

i meant incident. autocorrect is a nigger

your story is BS...but this actually happened lolz

They don't. Try going outside and actually talking to people.

Definitely bullshit.

One little gem of knowledge in there though. Pelvis is the poor man's headshot. Pretty much guaranteed to take them out of the fight and usually kills them.

Lol so did this

cuz bbc is superior

Fake and gay.

It's like Seal and Jay Z became one.

You know what nigger are best at? Killing eack other

Stop hopping the "BlaCks ArE superIor durr" bandwagon, youre neither funny nor original

American Hero

Seriously, what the fuck is going on in this picture?

Because shilling for shekels is what you do on this shitty board every day, and the only way you can survive.

They make even better fertilizer after you chop off the head.

Why are you so hung up on race? Are you so unintelligent and immature you can't look past skin color?

hee hee what about this

They are all whores

This actually happened too
youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E

Shows just how intelligent your average nigger is

>blacks take up less than 30% of the population yet they cause 80% of American crimes
>liberal states cause their agenda to flood all schools with non whites and to teach people how bad it is to be white
>blacks not being able to advance or excel in any mathematic or evolve from their mud huts
Unironically kill yourself you shill cuck

You are my fucking hero!

Testicle terminator Ftw!

OMG wtf hahahahaha

lolz i love dead niggers & yanks

They all secretly wanna be raped and abandoned.

you are clearly, fucking retarded...

haha niggers gonna wipe out american white trash

Hahahah empty coffins. I remember when they set this up. You really dumb enough to believe there were soilders in those? LoL

lulz yo daddy wuz in one of em coffins bitch huehue

da fuck is wrong with you white people.

seriously.

Niggers are disguting shit, and im a Latino

hahahaq dead crackas!!

When niggers get blacked

typical ded americans lol most ameritards are turd burglars

Niggers have higher t levela

Are way more muscular more masculine and arent pussy like whiteys

Hahaha yuss!!!!

I love the way their arms naturally go up like dead bugs.

Every one American is worth hundreds of these shitskins. That's why the numbers are so skewed in the pics.

White lives matter bra!

hahaha merry merry joy joy

I'm 1/2 asian and I too hate niggers.

Most worthless race. Cannot get past mud hut society.

Anyone else notice that everyone in that pic us a liberal?

When yo momma don't want to give up that pussy but the tribel want to get they fuck on

it's false flagging fuckhats from Sup Forums trying to recruit for their racial holy war.

hahaha 3000 cumstains wiped out ...gets me orgasmic thinking about it lolz

>why do women love to get blacked so much?

>why do some women get into bestiality?

>ITT: Things that never happened

hahaha america got 911d

You really think I care about a bunch of degenerative fags? Hahahaha

More stories like this one, please.

Its the jews

Because they're racists as shit. They don't at all care for the male and get off on the " look at that black cock getting into my white pussy"

yiss praise be to jesus for that beautiful gift of 3000 shitskins ground up into turd burgars lolz

They were bankers and hedge fund idiots no one cares about them. We just used it as an excuse to go to war and mass genocide a bunch of wild jahooties

hi Sup Forums

Yeah, this actually happened in a movie commercial. Retard.

Source?

Are you retarded?

well nobody gives a shit about all that neither you dumb amerifat lol but niggers gonna make you a crime statistic soon enough lelz

I've never heard about any girl I know fucking a horse or a dog.

hehe

LoL sure

haha

anyone got those pictures of a terrible black mother posting on social media about how her kids were slowly learning to be scum (she was proud of them for it)?

>I've never heard about any girl I know fucking a horse or a dog.
>any girl I know
>any girl I know

Guess you don't know many girls

Once upon a time I was in America about 15 years ago and me and my buddy achmed had a very important task to carry out. This was because over the years, my penis hardened. fucking white people.So long story short I was flying this giant plane and I just run in to a tower. this was known as the 911 attacks. dumb americans lul

you'll have to be more specific - there are millions of such niggers lol

dis gonna happen to you huhue

probably doesn't narrow it down much but her English was trash, she was proud of her daughter (barely a toddler) learning to twerk, and her son hitting his sister from what I can remember

Who got the web of that dumb nigger trying to abort her baby by hitting her stomach with a hammer

dis gonna happen to yo moms lolz

We could have had an exhibition thread...

adam?

Can't Happen I'm not a US Ambassador.

KEK!!

John?

/thread

Blacks only response. "Oh yee, mu dick.", "I'll fuck you up."...weak.