Was he right? Would the WNBA be more popular if it was like this?

Was he right? Would the WNBA be more popular if it was like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/basketballs-best-free-throw-shooter-isnt-in-the-nba-1445790601
youtube.com/watch?v=5orlL3s161E
youtu.be/YpAOmRJA754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Conditionals can't be right or wrong, only affirmations

This.

>#donkeykong

nobody cares about lingerie football. people just don't want to watch women's sports and women/feminists need to accept that.

We have a winner winner chicken dinner.

lanky girls are not hot tho

I'm truly surprised they get the numbers they do. Who actually looks forward to going to a WNBA game aside from family of the players and girls who also play basketball?

>people just don't want to watch women's sports and women/feminists need to accept that.

Women's tennis is just fine.

Aw, why?

Because that's how logic works

Implying someone wants to see those ungly as lanklets half naked

>lurking this thread specifically to capitalize on your pseudointellectual bait

>pseudointellectual
m8 you learn basic logic in highschool

>spouting fallacies he learned on Sup Forums
>talking about education

was he?

if shoot face with gun, one die.

is that not goodie logic?

i don't understand your point.

I mean the fact is, female athletes are inferior to male athletes. It's not sexist to admit that WNBA players aren't close to as good as NBA players. People watch the NBA to see the best athletes play ball. Since the WNBA can't give them that, you need something else.
Watching a bunch of athletic women dressed sexy while playing sports would certainly get me interested. Look at successful women's sports like volleyball or tennis, people watch because the players dress sexy

Also I love how feminists tell us that female atheltes are sexualized but feminists also tell us that the reason women don't lift weights is because the Patriarchy teaches them that athletic women aren't sexy

needs more ass

lingerie football is the most popular women's football in the US

sometimes weaker athletes can make a better spectacle. womens cycling finales are usually much more dramatic.

I'm not aware of any non-LFL women's football league so maybe?

No.

It kind of works in MMA where you can throw a couple female fights on a card. Female fighters like joanna jedrzejczyk, jessica andrade, alexa grasso etc. can put on more exciting fights than the guys do sometimes anyway.

Not gonna lie I would love to watch midget basketball
But for the most part people want to either watch the best athletes, or watch sexy women
Female athletes need to so with the "we're just as good as the men" crap. I'm not as good as LeBron either, and I don't pretend to be

this is how they do it

Thread

do you really want to see a bunch of monkeydykes running around in buttfloss?

yeah, but no one wants to watch tennis in the first place, men's or women's

HIBACHI

I miss GIlbert, he was so much fun. Pulling guns on his teammates and shit, what a character

>and if u think this is sexist, 9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didn't pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong

every god damn fucking time

there's no way he was entirely sincere when writing this, I want to believe but it has to be a master troll

no because wnba girls or 95% ugly as hell

hol up

They need shorts similar to indoor volleyball and tighter jerseys.

There is absolutely no reason why a female should be less skilled than a male in any sport. Their only disadvantage is having less strength and stamina, but neither equals to skill

Watching women's sport should not be shit, because they should at least be skilled at it.

And before you go HURR DURR MUH STRENGTH then tell us why people like Steve Nash and Maradona were so good at their respective sports

>he actually believes this

holy shit datass

>There is absolutely no reason why a female should be less skilled than a male in any sport

There is a reason, more money is put into training for men. Although IIRC, men do have some advantage when it comes to hand-eye coordination.

they are slower, weaker, and have less stamina than their male counterparts. These factors are what makes the difference between having passable skills and exceptional skills

>skill is all that matters
>strength and stamina are meaningless in sports defined by skill, strength and stamina
>reddit spacing
If coed basketball existed they would have to gut the rules even more then they already have been to balance the game so it would actually be competitive. Most female basketball players are considered womanlets compared to the average size of male basketball players and finally Steve Nash would win a majority of games against the best female players of all time most many of whom again are under 5'10 and even the ones that are giants weigh beans compared to him.

elena delle donne is a 93.3% free throw shooter, their ball is a little bit smaller so you can't 100% compare it to nba numbers (it's a ridiculous number anyway) but the best womens players are really really skilled

wsj.com/articles/basketballs-best-free-throw-shooter-isnt-in-the-nba-1445790601

Steve Nash is 6'3 and shredded. Not strong? ahah fuck you dumb.

even funnier

women dont like womens sports

Womans ball is significantly smaller than the mens ball. If you increased the hoop size by the same % fucking most NBA players would never miss. As well as that Elena delle would never get her shot off so who gives a shit how good she can shoot. Jimmy Fredete could hit everything he chucked up but he cant play in the league

>There is absolutely no reason why a female should be less skilled than a male in any sport. Their only disadvantage is having less strength and stamina, but neither equals to skill

That isn't entirely true. Studies show that men possess better hand-eye co-ordination and spatial awareness than women.

When you add those mental advantages to superior physical prowess, the best men are able to demonstrate skill at a much higher level than the best women because they can pull off technical feats requiring a more concentrated combination of mental and physical attributes.

Of course, this isn't to say that women can't be very accomplished at a sport. They just can't attain the kind of elite level that men can. Bear in mind that the margins separating the elite from the rest are often very fine. It's just that those small advantages are accumulative, adding up to create the impression of a massive talent gap.

Tennis fans are kind of a unique demographic. We have more in common with the golf crowd. It also doesn't hurt that women's tennis tends to play at near the same pace as men's. Only real problem is the william sisters have dominated the sport for a decade.

Also it doesn't hurt that a top women beat a top man in Astrodome during the 70's. It kinda legitimized women's tennis.

This and of course there will always be a few outliers who may actually compete such as but those are incredibly rare in themselves.

Would it be more popular if it was full of women with nasty muscular man-asses? That's not a good question.

>that bubble butt
>man-ass

wew you gay britain?

Terrible form

Beautiful, pristine white models? Sure. You know what women in the WNBA actually look like? 6 something wooden boards with tattoos, bruises and scratches from actually being an athlete.

they're actually pretty good for chicks

>implying

hnngh MYWAIFU

Lol the "top" man was so far down the list he was a relative nobody.
And he was fucking around.

wasn't that woman actually a man?

Almost 90% dyke

now THIS is what America wanted

How about we talk about a chain smoking ranked 200 something man easily beating the Williams sisters after a busy day of golfing and having a few pints of beer?

lmao I can totally imagine our guy Hibachi watching this video for the first time then fapping to it before writing his manifesto.

#beanpies

He threw that game for money.

post this to reddit and watch the comments

Is Joahkim Noah a beanpie?

and no niggas, it's not like it was a real sport

Holy fucking shit! When did this happen and how fucking triggered were feminist fucks and SJWs?

>#donkeykong

every time

BASED GIL

youtube.com/watch?v=5orlL3s161E

OURGUY

> Implying strength and stamina have no effect on skill

There's a reason the NBA doesnt just have a shooting or dunk contest or a game of horse between teams. Basketball is a physical contact sport and aspects of it require immense power and stamina to be the best. Nobody tunes in for the fucking free throws.

>Maradona
>No strength
wew

That's an affirmation. One die is an affirmation.

volleyball will forever be goat, great sport for both men and women

youtu.be/YpAOmRJA754

>dont sit me next to #nick or #hibbert they #downsyndrome looks like its catchable

MaradoƱa had that gogane strength

What language is this?

Bobby Riggs was 55 at the time
It had been nearly 30 years since he had won anything

Nigganese

Realest niggas alive

1) Gilbert "guns on deck" Arenas

POWER GAP

2) everyone else

>it immediately gets better to niggers when white women are the ones playing

why are they so self hating lads

>reddit spacing

Look up MLA format. Also, look up how Quick Replies work. The default box size makes it look like a sentence is actually longer than it is when it's posted. This causes people to put spaces in. Stop using the term 'Reddit spacing' because you're autism is triggered by how people type. You've not commented on or for 'Reddit Spacing'.

well it works for volleyball, so why not?

>not wanting a girl with a goddess-tier muscular butt
ggaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Last year

>how fucking triggered were feminist fucks and SJWs?
Take a look at how trigggered the WNBA got

nigga #woke af

>free throws determine whos better

I bring all my gunz to work

GILBERT ARENAS

Im ridin around n I'm gettin it

that's some official /ourguy/ banter