I fucking love Brazil. Please adopt me

I fucking love Brazil. Please adopt me

fuck off

Fuck off eurotrash

you will die. every brazilians need to evade lots of shots everyday

This, I was grazed by a bullet today when shopping for groceries, I could die tomorrow

It's still a beautiful country. Brazilians in general (excluding this place here) are really nice people even though they're like the opposite of us autistic Germans

No they're not, you're just a retard

Brazilians aren't the problem, you are. Brazilians on this place are always rude and selfhating. I've never talked to Brazilians like this in real life. I don't know what's wrong with you guys.

Selfhaters don't like anything about Brazil they want us to hate the same people they hate hurr durr BROWN PEOPLE

What does brown people have to do with anything in this thread Jamal ?

It's usually just one autist samefagging and some newfags from another imageboard.

Come here and you'll see for yourself the true nature of the Brazilians, fucking dork

quick reflexes, you would do well in USA, fellow bulletdodger

Excuse me ladies but green and gold are our colours

the source of all the problems in Brazil it's all Rio de janegro'\s fault it's favelas and niggers omg

Just make sure you live in southern part of br

I'm aware of the lack of creativity in the opener. I just wanted to tell that I truly love Brazil since it gets lots of hate on /int.

Elaborate Brazilian's true nature then.

Lol, talking to brazilians in your perfect country is one thing, now come here and say you're german

If brazil was that great you wouldn't even find them there

Our woman fucking love nordics man, you have no idea. You will swim in pussy here, just stay away from the favelas and always use a condom.

any potential future aussie flag needs to have yellow and green on it 2bh

hate germans lads

why?

I guess we really do not wanna be rude, but it's easier to do not do foreigner to create wrong expectations about our country, for you do not commit the mistake to come here to suffer.
- Corrupt government. (As always)
- Unemployment 13.5 million (I am unemployed)
- Tropical Issues (e.g. Diseases Transmitted by Mosquitoes, HEAT AS FUCK)
- Public healthcare (Mostly awful)
- Not even a Nobel. (Bad education as can see by my english)
- Criminality (You used to nominate kind of rains, we nominate kind of robbery, assault,etc.)
- Germany = 7x1 (For those who like soccer).

Do not take us like grumpy people, and about swear words in a foreigner language, we don't feel their weight, then we sound like a foul-mouthed, and of course the translation problem... Forgive us for being so rough.

>Bad education as can see by my english
kek'd and saved to my copypasta repertoire

que alemão mais ingênuo

This about sums up the state of Brazilian affairs

You're lucky you're white, if you were black that would be another story. People here will suck you because of your skin colour not because you're German, speak German, culture, etc. Girls will seem to like you but truly only want your money and/or citizenship and will dump your ass as soon as they can when they get better opportunities. Just saying watch yourself.

Actually, I learned english while playing videogames, I will not attribute it to the bad education. Sorry 4 that too.

How come every Brazilian I met that knew shitty English learned from video games? Why doesn't your school system teach English as a second language? Most of Europe does already but you guys are archaic

You forgot your proxy, Josdinaldo.

Brazil is shit and every thread about Brazil or with Brazilians on it is definite proof of that.
Easy to talk nice things about the third world when you're German, you'd certainly suicide if you were sentenced to live the rest of your life here.

But here people are too autist. Not even in threads about another south american shitholes there are so many autists

I'm a gringo in Brazil, Claudio

I live in a countryside, my family is not rich to pay for me learn english properly.
I don't even know how to do it, I am just here to talk w/ strangers. In a good way
damn those trips

Oh okay, but even in the cities no one knows English, I've met maybe 5 that could talk basic and I've talked to a lot of people here

But he's not a German, he is a German (Turk)

> be shy
> try to meet someone in the flesh
> shame devour me
> I don't go