When will people grow tired of his act?

When will people grow tired of his act?

I give him a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GER2w1ukz3k
youtube.com/watch?v=1TM0gu-s6u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It took Jeff Dunham a while to fade away so him he's got 2 to 3 years

I've never seen his work before but just from looking at him he seems like a reddit-friendly guy. Would that be a correct assessment?

comedians usually get stale to the general public after about 1-2 years then just settle back into their previous level of fame.

Billy Red Face actually played the 15,000 seat basketball arena in my town. Only sold 7500 seats but still pretty damn good.

Sarah Silverman, who peaked a few years ago, played the theater in town that seats 3000 that same night.

Standup comedy is alive and well. It is nighclub comedy that is dying.

>I've never seen his work before but just from looking at him he seems like a reddit-friendly guy. Would that be a correct assessment?

His comedy caters to angry white guys but not really. He is too working class and talks too much about sports.

reddit adores him

The lovely Nia, everyone!

Sarah "The Goyim Know" Silverman?

>When will people grow tired of his act

What are you even talking about? Most people that know of Bill are his fans, why would they grow "tired" of his act? His act is what we like. I like people like him. Why do you give a shit?

newsflash to Sup Forumstards: COMEDIAN JEWISH

stop the presses folks we finally got to the bottom of it

hey r*ddit

He is one of the best and hardest working stand up comics around and is only just starting to hit his straps. He will be around for a while yet.

Sorry to disappoint, you humorless cunt.

Bill Burr is GOAT, he's like George Carlin or Louis CK, doesn't matter if they grow tired he's already solidified his place.

alright reddit that's enough, time to hit the road

His real smile is Jim Carrey's fake creepy movie smile

Is that the only argument you've got faggot?

Not sure if you're stirring shit or just a dumb cunt. Probably both.

What is it you don't like about Bill Burr?

Yes thats a good graphic for when people use leddit as an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=GER2w1ukz3k

youtube.com/watch?v=1TM0gu-s6u0

C U C K
U
C
K

Still waiting on you to form some semblance of a point. You sound like some idiot trumpfag who is salty cause a comedians political views don't line up with yours.

who?

Why would people grow tired of Jules Jordan? He releases great films.

I'm over him already

CK is just aping Carlin after he realized 2008 was never to happen again. And no, throwing out old material every year and working on new material does not make you a good comedian

>And no, throwing out old material every year and working on new material does not make you a good comedian

you kind of have to do that when you charge people $60 a ticket for an hourlong theater set.

Nigga that's 150 bucks easily with parking with a date if he tells the same jokes he told on Leno in 2009 I'd go beserker

And she's bringin some Doctah Cahvah's Easy Shave BUDDAH!

The worst thing that happened to CK is how famous he got. He was brilliant mid to late 2010's but he hasn't been as good since. His specials have been consistent quality but he really toned down his shock humor since he blew up around 2008. And it feels like he is trying too hard to be progressive - to the extent of trying to fit bullshit messages into his TV shows. Not to mention how much of a hipster fagfest 'Louie' has turned into generally.

You know how there's that saying about how if someone treats waitstaff like shit then that person is a shitty person? That's Bill's wife. There was a podcast segment about her being a raging cunt towards some waiter for something that wasn't even his fault.

Nia is a leech cunt, and I can't wait for their divorce. Patrice needs to rise from his grave and give Bill a talk.

Wasn't Jeff Dunham that fuckhead with the puppets?

Sure thing memes-with-wolves.

Yup murder suicide, he's going to kill that annoying bitch of a wife then off himself :)

Jeff Dunham was around for fucking decades before he inexplicably got mega-popular doing the exact same shit as ever.

hahaaha oh shit this guy is absolutely reddlt tier.

Actual Jew or just Jew controlled?

wtf I hate bill burr now

>Sup Forums loves louis ck
>fast forward a few months
HURR KEK

>Sup Forums loves bill burr
>fast forward a few months
HURR HE'S SHIT

Everytime,

wow i have never dropped someone so fast before in my life

How many series of Louie have been made? I got to the end of series 3 and haven't dipped in since. It was already on the decline.

Someone needs to clip him talking about basketball too, he constantly trashes white players, even the good ones. Hard to listen to

>their lives are actually dictated by Sup Forums memes the absolute MADMEN

Fuck you. I love Bill Burr.

my life is only dictated by one meme and that's baneposting friendo

BLACKED DOT COM EVERYBODY
HEY NIA
HOW DID YOU GET STUCK WITH MY LITTLE WHITE DICK
OH IT'S BRUTAL

I miss Patrice. If that nigger had only eaten a salad or some shit once every week he'd still be here.

Seriously, how unhealthy do you have to be to literally kill yourself with it