New celeb threat

new celeb threat

Other urls found in this thread:

theyummysideof.tumblr.com/post/156009893027/ifightfire?is_related_post=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/marinafag/i
/herman|hermie/i

>no marinafag/herman edition pls

I can't decide if she's a good actress or not. Seems very hot or miss.

Reminder that the guy who spams about "herman" attempts to derail celeb threads with what he calls "fake yous" and he previously tried to encourage gore spamming in these threads.

fuck off back to your failed thread hermy/marina fag

and dont start posting any kids or trannies here!

Who's flying that airplane?

Harrison Ford

Go to bed, Herman.

Just realized Id like to have a guy jerk me off while we look at celebs together.

Is that gay ? The celebs would be all female.

Do not pay attention to spammerfag, don't reply to spammerfag. He wants "fake yous" and gore spam.

Aaliyah. Too soon?

YES. More Ariel Plz.

Did anything new leak today?

>reminder that im herman/marinafag and im an autistic shitstain on /celeb/ threads and im fed up with everyone pointing this out about me posting pics of children and trannie celebs and samefagging and talking to myself every thread gaying it up

There FTFY hermy!

it's pretty gay, makes you bi i guess

that is indeed gay. if it were a real woman and not pics you could maybe argue that it is bisexual at best

Do you have more HR Rita Ora? Preferably with cameltoe/pubes or slips if they exist.

see here

considering nothing from her has ever leaked I think it's safe to assume today is just like every other day

How has she not had a full on pussy slip yet?

There's a pretty convincing webm of what looks like her boyfriend jizzing on her back. Have you seen that?

I just meant leaks in general. I hope she has some leaks though, would be God-tier.

How about arse?

that was her on he back on the bed. Potato quality but legit.

>accuses people of posting gore
>posts a shitskin

kek

15 years ago
>too soon?

It was fake. Notice no tattoo on the non-edited version.

who is she

Yes, but it's an edit that someone posted the real vid of a little while ago... I had my hopes up, too.

That'll work!

Well dammit I was going by that tat

Natalie Alyn Lind.

why she doesn't get spammed to Sup Forums 24/7 i just don't understand.

who?
would like to see more

I knew it was to good to be true.

Marisa Tomei

Might want to delete that pic. She's not 18 yet and the mods here can be right cunts.

she cute/hot

considering this is a celeb thread and google doesn't even know who that is?

who tf is that?

She's a bit of a fridge. Nice ass and tits, but no hips or waist.

he's not breaking any rules

mew

MEW, you cuck

nah it was a tumblr slut with a poorly shopped tattoo

theyummysideof.tumblr.com/post/156009893027/ifightfire?is_related_post=1

Too soon man, too soon

wtf is a mew

pokemans?

Any nip slips of underage people will get you banned.

They have a zero tolerance policy on that shit.

Sorry she's not on some SatAM show on Disney or some shit, you might not know her if you're under the age of 14.

Who is she and what is Sup Forums's obseesion with her?
>don't judge, I am a newfag (Spring 2016)

Don't even ask, its too sad...

Who the fuck is it

ignore the "cuck" spewing user. MEW = mary elizabeth winstead, Sup Forums has a huge boner for her right now.

>Daily Reminder

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Every user is cuck-spewing, its our new favorite insult

her name is in the goddamn picture you fucking retard

He's not part of our super elite secret club right guise hahahahahah

I've honestly no idea and i posted it66

it's bullshit - the girl is supposedly dead in the pics. At this point only idiots desperate to label themselves "oldfags" keep this retarded meme alive.

Is that the guy who posted Jodelle Ferland, Sophie Turner and others, and circle-jerk roleplayed with himself?

I may be retarded but that is not Clint Eastwood I know that

You just don't know the story. It is very sad and true.

nope, only retarded trumpfags still use this bullshit. Limited vocabulary is my guess. It was lame when it was new, and it's beyond worn out now.

please shut the fuck up, summerfag

No, they're all different anons. This guy spams this nonsense in an attempt to derail threads and single out people posting things he doesn't like.

>tfw Maisie will never force me to the ground and straddle me

sophie yes, maisie no

yup that's him, depending on his mood he uses various celebs/kids etc

Lookit this roodypoo.

lol she looks more like a deranged midget than ever before

what the fuck is that in between them? A hobbit?

if only there was another name somewhere on that picture

Yes this fag is the guy in question...im quite surprised he is not posting pics of children....instead of posting quasimodo

fucking kids these days

I see herman/marinafag is here shitting up yet another thread lol