The production on this is absolute shit, i can hear everytime he hits a dead string...

the production on this is absolute shit, i can hear everytime he hits a dead string, but can't make out a single fucking word he says.

>i can hear everytime he hits a dead string
and it's absolutely beautiful

>but can't make out a single fucking word he says.
you deaf, user?

I SEEWWW IT WRRRRITEN AN I SOOOOO IT SSEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
PIN PIN PIN PIN MOOON

cool

im serious, it just sounds like mumbling. like he was constantly looking down and covering his mouth

Its intentional. The album is supposed too be a hazy mess because thats how nick drake feels in his life.

Ever heard of remasters?

is the remaster an improvement?

I don't think it was an accidental overdose. I think he was suicidal in that he did not want to live but not in the sense of categorically deciding to end your life. I think he was purposely not careful with how many pills he took because he didn't really care if it hurt him and sort of wanted it to but didn't want to OD wittingly.

pretty sure he just took his whole script of anti-depressants. no recreational value in that, clearly an act of suicide.

that's his thing u pleb

did he?

>plebs complain about unorthodox mixing

>when you have never listened to folk music before

that's what fucking makes it so good. It's depression distilled.

No man, it was completely by accident that he took 30 pills (30 according to his sister, Gabriella) just like it was an accident that Euronymous fell on that lamp

self-defense

trips confirm it was only fair, clearly Varg was in danger of retribution after stabbing Eu multiple times. He even had to use a knife instead of just his hands.

he is based

>but can't make out a single fucking word he says.
It's not poor production, he simply wasn't capable of projecting his voice into the microphone.

Nick Drake was a shit singer, plain and simple.

You are wrong

This 100%

Listened on Acid once, and it sounds like a very lonely man singing to the Stars. Absolutely beautiful