You have 5 Seconds to name a better burger joint than In and Out

You have 5 Seconds to name a better burger joint than In and Out
>Protip: You can, very easily, cause in and out is garbage.

What's In and out?
>Be me
>live in the south
>We don't have in and out

5 guys
see you tomorrow when we switch answers

Literally any hidden local gems. B'n'B Dockside in Rhode Island or FarmBurger (small one, 9 locations) are my personal picks.

Seriously, people need to stop treating this place like it produces God's burgers. It's a damn large chain and is basically Five Guys with a different name; overrated.

White Castle shit's crack.

same here, Five Guys is the closest thing to In and Out

their burgers are ok
don't like the fries

I'm from the UK and our five guys is expensive as fuck, what is the price like over there?

McDonald's

expensive as fuck

There's a chain in the south east called "Cook Out" that's absolutely amazing, but I don't know how it stacks to In and Out since that's mostly a south west thing.
They have more than burgers though, so I don't know if that counts. Other than that, I guess 5 guys?

That would have to go to a lil place called Wendy's.
>TFW I'm not even trying to meme. I actually like the place.

It's so nice but 4/5x the price of any other fast food

Fuddruckers.

ITT: poorfags talk about hamburgers.

Is this why Americas are so fat?

Steak and Shake.

Black Iron Burger

I have a 5 guys next to my house, I'll try it then.

fuck burgers

Streak sandwich supreme please!

Out and In

how much we talking? i have one nearish to me and now that i drive, i was thinking of visiting. i expect high prices anyway due to the location but even so

They don't really have In-And-Out by me, so... idunno, Five Guys?

go eat more fagguettes

I love In and Out, but I think it tastes the same as Whataburger down here. Only difference is the unique taste after eating it 1 or 2 times because of me not being able to eat it often. After a while, it loses its novelty.

However, their fries and Wendy's fries are on-par with one another IMO with freshness.

Holy fuck Cook Out is literally like having orgasmic sex with Jesus. Fucking amazing
>mfw northerners don't have cook out

You can't really compare 5 guys and in and out. Yeah 5 guys is one billion times better but it's a completely different concept and 5 times the price. A more fair comparison is White Castle (which is probably better but only because it has more options.)

>Tl;dr in and out USB overrated garbage but it's cheap as shit and edible.

Yeah nothin like five guys in your mouth