Ask a former video game tester who worked for Activision anything

ask a former video game tester who worked for Activision anything.

why are you such a faggot?

I would, but there isn't one in this thread

well, i worked on Call of Duty, so thats probably why.

yeah i probably should have posted proof before i started this.

What games were you "honored" to test?

How did you get fired as a tester?

Would have been the correct thing to do buddy. Maybe next thread. Chin up, you'll get your shitposting technique down

Post more gifs fagatron.

Black Ops III

i didnt. it was a contract job, i was only there for 4 months. the vast majority of testers are only temps.

Suck my crusty nipple fag.

there ya go, cunt.

not OP.

What was the pay?

Yes it is.

Can you recall any funny/strange bugs that you found during your tests?

Do they do like one contract per game? Or do you test as many as you can while on contract?

how much do you hate your self?

If you now were put in your old shoes would you still accept to work for 4 months testing job? Most boring day of your job?

shit. but a lot of people want to do it so they have no problem hiring people even with the shit pay.

i saw this one glitch on Zombies where one of the characters had what looked like centaur legs. ill let you know if i think of more, there were a lot. unfortunately we werent allowed to keep the screenshots and videos of the glitches for obvious reasons.

>be me
>used to test for Sony PS2 era
>on a contract basis
>usually immediately moved on to next game with no gap inbetween contracts
>tested annual sports games.. NHL, NBA, MLB etc.
>thought it would be a dream job.
>it was basically like being trapped in a room with Sup Forums
>quit after 4 games / 10 months
>couldn't stand the smell of losers and Monster Energy drink
>couldn't stand to hear more debates about LOTR or Marvel or any other nerd faggotry.

im sure its different for different games. when i applied they were hiring a bunch of people to test COD so thats what i ended up doing. i only tested COD. if you get hired on for another game maybe its different, but im not sure how that works.

plenty. i already disliked COD when i got hired. i never even want to see the game again now.

pfffff....i dont know. probably, because im looking for work right now. most boring day? more like days. the last month i was there we were doing killfeeding, almost 12 hours a fucking day.

i remember another glitch where on a certain version of the game, if you went prone your legs would be flat on the ground but your torso would stick right up making you look like some sort of caterpillar.

yep. everyone thinks its a dream job, its not at all. it was still a really cool experience and im glad i did it, but ive had my fill.