I offered you friendship and you spat on my face, like if I was some kind of dirty nigger

>I offered you friendship and you spat on my face, like if I was some kind of dirty nigger.

Jesus fuck Raimi, how did he get away with something like this? 2002 was sure a different time.

>What are you going to do Parker?
>Gonna tie me and burn me like you did all those kikes?
>Well i'd like to see you fucking try cause I know you aren't Aryan, your a fucking descendent of a starving retarded potato farmer aren't you.
>why don't you go fuck off and rape more sheep before you do something stupid.
Raimi pushed outside the envelope.

but now that you've really pissed me off

i'm gonna rape her NICE and SLOW

LoL 10/10

>mfw he went to Auntie May
>mfw it was her that was doing the raping.
A plot twist of plot twists

I don't give a shit what any of you fucks say, this is 100 times better than baneposting.

>Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless spics and niggers.... and take our city back! Our country back!

Mind you, this was on the theatrical cut. Imagine if it cane out today.

>A raise?
>A fucking raise Parker?
>are you kidding me, you know what happened to the last stupid Jew who asked for a raise?
>I threw him outta the fucking window Parker, now if, and I swear to god Parker, AND IF, you ask me a question again and I mean any question for the rest of your time here I will throw you out the window so hard you will fly into the Daily Planet's building so hard people will think it's another fucking terrorist attack.
>Man I miss times like that, I was so happy when those towers fell Parker. I was hoopingn and hollering and even thought about a raise for the rest of you.
>so just understand that Parker, 9/11 has to happen again for me to even consider others getting a fucking raise for taking a bunch of picture of some fucking vigilante dumbshit dressed up like a retarded spider.

>Go, the ashes of six million Jews!

>Nice suit, did your husband make it for you, faggot?

How did Raimi get away with this?

the movie was so ahead of its time. who'd have guessed a spiderman movie would predict the rise of trump?

>watching the theatrical version
In the directors cut it's Nice suit you stupid fucking faggot who made it for you, your AIDS ridden nigger fagbug? Yeah i'm sure it was you pussy lipped degenerate, I can't wait to tear you apart you faggot race traitor.

>With great power comes great kikery

what did he mean by this

I always get a good chuckle out of Raimiposting

>RAPE TIME
What hidden message was Raimi trying to convey with this?

>when Green Goblin made Aunt May eat all that peanut butter despite her severe allergy
William Dafoe is so intense.
>"Finish it! I SAID FINISH IT!" as her cheeks and eyes swell.
>that camera pan down when she drops the empty jar
>the camera pans back up to Norman with that sadistic smile while he holds a large jar of extra chunky
>fade to black

I stole this one, but I can't remember how the original went.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>for this month

This is now a forced meme. Thanks Sup Forums you've ruined something else

hothead

BACK TO REDDDIT

ahead of his time

Fuck off faggot
Raimi posting is the best

A years old established meme can't suddenly become forced retard.

remember peter

Yeah it can if it's suddenly appearing far more often than usual

Ya blew it, get over it. Go ahead and scream reddit you're obviously very insecure and you need to project don't ya

it wasnt the rape in spiderman that made me need all those therapy sessions

it was the raging hard on i got from watching them as a kid

this movie was really just, too european

The second part was to everyone not just
Don't go mad pls

>Raimi Spiderman quoting
>Meme

holy shit get
of Sup Forums

Army Dog is still going strong, fucked up as it may be

>Yeah it can

No it can't. The definition of a forced meme is one that nobody likes but is forced by one or two people until others start using it.

The second part of your post is so disjointed and irrelevant that I could just spit it right back at you and it would have just as much meaning and validity. Please refrain from posting like you know what you're talking about, it's not going to help you fit in here.

>"Black Spiderman? We're not printing that, the headline is for real news, if the people want to see a nigger swinging from trees and robbing stores they can just take a bus to Harlem"

Man, I know it was a different time, but Raimi was out of control

well done

One or two people? Bullshit. It's always a fuckton, as in these threads lately.

I predicted lots of reddit mentions given was the first reply I saw. Calm down.

Wow. Was Uncle Ben ever like this in the comics?

Was it Raimi that started this PC bullshit craze?

Okay normally I think the Raimi Spiderman memes try too hard but I laughed my ass off at this.

I preferred but each to their own.

>>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'pouring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

We should be thankful Raimi managed to get the cast under control. There were rumors that the crew staged walk-outs multiple times due to Dafoe's going off-script with racist and anti-Semitic tirades. Of course none of it was ever confirmed, the studio nearly went bankrupt paying off everyone involved. They knew that if the press ever knew what was being talked about on set, the movie franchise would be instantly killed.

>Gunshots keep dropping niggers dead
>And just like Hitler I don't
>Tolerate the reds
>Israel's not for me 'cause,
>I'm never gonna drop the rope
>at a lynching,
>Because I'm free
>No more niggers near meeeeeee

The montage of Peter planting pipe bombs at black churches was some perfect capekino.

fuck where's the none about mcguire kicking a rusty nail to get tenatus

>"I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR FUCKING RENT RIGHT AFTER I SHOVE MY FOOT 2 FEET UP YOUR ASS!"

Holy shit Raimi how in Christs name did you slip that one past the censors?

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

Apparently making it a reply counts towards the word count for some reason.

Oh god my favourite.

"We'll meet again, you fucking cum-guzzling orphan faggot!"

Why was this line necessary?

/tv can you remaind me, why are we doing this?

Just genuinely questioning how Raimi managed to get some of his more questionable material past censorship.

I personally think it ultimately resulted in a stronger film and worked for the better.

>le racism is funny meme
back to Sup Forums

But hid didn't make all this stuff what user posting... I'm so confused.

I miss the early 21st century, it was an easier time.

Bone saw was fucking savage (no pun intended)

>racism: the thread
Why the fuck is trash like this allowed?

BEHOLD, THE ETERNAL MEME-JUDGE IS HERE TO SPEAK UPON US MERE MORTAL IF THIS MEME IS WORTHY OF LIFE

BOW BEFORE HIM AND WEEP

somebody needs to make a fucking video about this already

>Look at this photograph
>Lynching niggers always makes me laugh
>How did our hands get so red?
>And who cares that 6 million Jews are dead?
Did anyone else think the movies versions of Nickleback songs were a bit extreme?

>And they say that a hero could save us
>I'm not gonna stand here and wait
>I'll hold on to the wings of the Imperial eagles
>And Watch as the Jews die away

What the hell Raimi? How did you convince Nickleback to write such an anti-semetic song?

>with great white power, comes great responsibility to the purity of the Aryan race and their reigning supreme over the lesser races (particularly the black skinned negroes). Use your power well, Peter, complete the Final Solution.

What did Uncle Ben mean by this?

Tumblrina pls go

>Who are you?

>You know who I am.

>I do?

>I'm your owner, MJ. Yeah, I know who you are. I know where you live. I like you, MJ. I like you a lot. Last night I jacked off while picturing you naked, legs spread as I ruthlessly pounded your pussy. And with my powers, nothing will keep you from me. You will not know when, but whenever I feel like it I will snatch you off the street and web you to a building, high into the air so we can be alone for a good fuck. You're mine, MJ. You will always be mine. Consider yourself property... of your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man!

I used to think the controversy regarding this scene was exaggerated feminist nonsense, but looking back all I can say is holy shit. How the fuck did Raimi get away with this? Wasn't this movie PG-13?

You have to remember this was just after 9/11 and people just wanted to forget the bad times

>'Freeze frame, Record scratch' Now you might be wondering how i got myself into this situation. Well after Doc Ock found out that his wifes son was half jewish he went insane and began attacking New York. Fucking kikes eh?

Fucking hell Raimi

>You might think this white light means I'm in heaven, but you're a smart kid, Pete. I'm actually in Hell, and what you're seeing is a byproduct of the intense heat here. Don't tell your Aunt May this, but I had a sister who was severely retarded. I used to molest her whenever I was in a bad mood or if it was a special occasion like a holiday. Well, Pete, everyone thought she was gaining some weight, but she was actually pregnant, so I drove her upstate and took her into the woods and, well, no one saw her after that.

How was this allowed, even in such a different time?

Wow

This post could not possibly be any more Sup Forums without baneposting

fucking shit

>Understanding Spiderman posting this little

The whole point of it is that its a subversion of Sup Forums culture

pleb

Doctor Octopus, I'm Spidey

> "spiderman" posting
That...that's not what it's called....

this line was a little bit out of nowhere when you first watch it. it makes more sense on the second viewing though

I used to think that Spider-Man 3 got bad critical reception because of the whole dancing Emo Peter segment, but now I realise the backlash was probably because of that unnecessarily long and detailed scene where Jameson hires those goons to rape and murder that little girl who charged him for her camera and extra film. That was just too much and added very little to an already bloated movie.

But that scene was crucial to the never finished Spiderman 4

>Critic Roger Ebert was among the many critics that praised the film. "It really put those darkies in their place" Ebert stated.

>I wanna... act. On stage.
>Really? Well that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays. I came like a milky fountain when you played Cinderella. I still jerk off to the memory of your toes in them glass slippers. I only wish I could have praised and worshipped your feet in front of everybody while you laughed and spat on me.
>Peter, that was first grade.
>Well, even so...

I think this showed a whole new side of Peter Parker that the comics just couldn't.

But was the scene where he broke into her house and came in all of her shoes really necessary?

You have to consider that it was a product of its time.

>perhaps the most controversial of Raimi's directorial decisions was when he forced Tobey and Willem into a local division of the KKK, apparently for the sake of giving a more realistic portrayal of the scrip's demands
>Tobey recalls that he was always suspicious of the fact that Willem was repeatedly late for shooting, only finding out later that he had remained with the group for 3 months longer than he was scheduled to

>MJ are you cheating on me with Doc Ock? I new you were a massive whore like your mother.

Raimi turning MJ into a prostitute was a bit of a brave decision but overall i think it really set the tone of the movie.

This was shit and you should leave

>potato
>sheep rape
Uh sweetie? That's a Welsh thing, not an Irish thing.

>Aunt May: Feeling better this morning? Any change?
>Peter Parker: Change? Yep. BIG change.
>Cuts to a 10 second long close up of Peter's half erect penis

Why? I don't understand.

It's foreshadowing his rape scenes, I can't believe you plebs even ask this obvious shit

>Someone told me tolerance would all save us
>But, how can that be, look what niggers gave us
>A world full of killing and blood spilling
>They're all descended from Caine
Odd to include Mormon theology in the lytics as well

>Peter Parker... and the cum dumpster!
I can't believe Alfred Molina agreed to this role.

It's only fair, given the scene where Peter beats the Mullah to death with a pack of frozen sausages

>Come here. Parker, what do you know about high society?
>Oh... well, I...
>Don't answer that. My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You're all I got. Big party tonight for an American hero, my wife's son the astronaut.
>Could you pay me in advance?
>[Jameson laughs hysterically for a few seconds]
>You serious? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here, Parker? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Parker, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this building. I will fucking cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my workplace with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my office

Not really sure what this had to do with the main plot to be honest

>with grape powder comes grape responsibility

it was a different time, my friends

Spiderman 4 was meant to all tie it together, we'll never get the answers to burning questions like did Peter really bomb that abortion clinic? Was 9/11 a Jewish trick to control New York? Is Mary Jane a race traitor?

good shit

kek

what is the source for this? did spiderman have swear words in it, it was rated PG-13

>92 posts
>57 IPs
oh, it's a forced meme

It was a product of its time. You wouldn't understand.

>less than 2 posts per person is a bad thing
Don't ever reply to me or my wife's son ever again

>he thinks post distributions are uniform

>if it's anything less than 1:1 I'll cognitive dissonance my way to whatever the fuck I want reality to be

>I dont care what you say. If you ever touch me again, I will fucking kill you. I'll pull your damn head off you little worthless piece of crap.

>Suicide is played out MJ, it isn't my fault they were evil. they didn't deserve to live.

>Fuck the daily bugle, those faggots are disguising the truth, dragging my name through the mud when printing the news

Jesus Raimi, was Peter getting revenge on the school bullies deliberately paralleling Columbine?

The whole "Peter shooting up his school because he couldn't stand all the bullying" was a little bit out of place 2bh

It showed us the lengths he was willing to go to. Really set up his character for the 'purge' at the end. Though I don't see what those Hispanic women did wrong