Post albums that cured you

Post albums that cured you

HAHAHAHAHA
HOW?

Hi brandon

I remembered there's music that actually tries to accomplish something interesting and also you can have pop music that's pop music but for a good reason

Turns out I'm not crazy for thinking "pop music" that's some skinny black guy with diamonds in his teeth whining about how his relationship isn't totally ideal is just boring and obnoxious

That's about it

like what does this accomplish
humour me.

I'm not being a dick but you may just not understand maximalist music if you can't understand the appeal of this album

The production is incredibly detailed and it tells a narrative. There's slow build ups that break away into a mandala of sound, it dicks around with the complexities and then just decides to be confidently straightforward, it sounds like the song is over but then it comes back stronger, the song suddenly ends and then the next song comes in and it rides off the previous one

I didn't realize how much I needed this until I heard it. Dicking around with indie music with a bad painting as the album cover is fine but I can only listen to that every day for so long before I go insane

you're licking the daily discharge from lavrens cunt more than Brandon is.

Is that who Brandon is? I keep hearing people make fun of that guy

What is the story?

>Brandon
>getting anywhere near that primo scottish pussy
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLL
he had his chance.

What is the narrative?
This, I've started seeing him in threads and I just never cared to look into what he did specifically

When I say "narrative" I just mean it speaks to you. The music is like a self-aware entity that decides to do things and it's constantly changing determinitively

Please don't, I'm on 19 days of nofap

a genuine fan that got wrapped up in "leave a trace" trolling, kept trolling, apparently ended up pissing lauren off with a whole bunch of other baseless claims. that's it in a nutshell.

bump

I see a trend here

and what trend is that?

no gf?

some tripfag who was obsessed with lauren to the point she banned him from chvrches shows. there was another trip that got banned, too, but i don't remember what he did to deserve it.

brandon didn't do much, it was 7kt that went overboard

there's no proof of him being banned from shows, everything is all baseless claims and speculation with no facts behind it. i don't think he's really obsessed, i just think he's just bored and people took it way to seriously.

>that i'm gonna be. the. oneTOLETYOUDOWN
>la la la la la

The more I listen to this album the more annoyed I'm getting at the little oddities, and I now realize that Fake Happy, Rose-Colored Boy and Hard Times are the only good songs on it. Quite a shame really

good luck

SCOTTISH MUSICAL FOREST NYMPH SUCCUBUS

This masterpiece

>brandon could have had this if he just lost weight and got his shit together
DAMNIT BUBBA

Oh, please.

Hatful of Hollow.

shut the fuck up
you literally fell in love with her

bb doll

Yeah, I got over it though.

That sounds like fucking heaven.

she's probably ovulating so hard by now she's leaving trails like a snail.

It nearly disgusts me that all of that gold, filthy panty liners, toilet paper, excrement, old used clothing, all that could be thoroughly enjoyed is being absolutely wasted by being thrown in the garbage or flushed down a toilet into the fucking sewage. It's all too good for that.

A complete and utter waste.

what the fuck man

My bad, dude. Lauvren is cute as a button, so much so that just thinking about her puts me in a primal sense of lust.

this is Brandon?

Actually, No.

i've never thought brandon was serious

Sup Forums hates churches now?