I can move pretty much anywhere in the u.s. I want. I have a few thousand dollars saved up and I want a new beginning

I can move pretty much anywhere in the u.s. I want. I have a few thousand dollars saved up and I want a new beginning.

I want to move somewhere, acquire housing, a job, and then get into community college or a university after a few months to a year..

Anyone have any recommendations on places to move to for someone that's under 30, pretty much broke, and single?
I like scenic places and warmth but dont mind some cold now and again..

Portlandia, bro.

san deigo has the best weather in the us as far as i'm concerned.

>beautiful beaches that don't stink
>great golf
>great colleges
>laid back atmosphere everywhere you go
>authentic mexican food
>never far from a donkey show

and mexicans everywhere wearing t-shirts that they can't read, some serious comedy.

you can't go wrong.

Alabama on the coast. Baldwin County is one of the best counties in the country. Beaches, jobs, cheap nice houses and doesn't get below 50 but like a few times a year.

I heard San Francisco is has a pretty reasonable cost of living

this is some good info, keep it coming guys, thank you

stand clear of ma, this state is a fucking dump.

I will. I'm in illinois and looking to get out of the midwest.

Some places ive got in mind are, hartford connecticut, western slope colorado, portland oregon, seattle washington...

any info or ideas on these?

>that don't stink
>mexicans

Pick one

the beaches don't stink like dead sea life and rotten pussy, the filthy mexicans don't frequent the beaches.

if you want to be a moron, try a little harder.

Well you said there was mexicans everywhere.

You know what EVERYWHERE means, right? Guess you're the real moron here.

>reaching

Amalgamate

Winner?

That isn't really reaching at all tbh. You said a specific word which applies to everything, so when somebody presumes it applies to everything, they're hardly a moron.

Move to Finland. Plane ticket is 300$. I guarantee you will find a job that pays at least 1300€/month. Education is free and top of it's class. You don't even need to learn the language, since English is known everywhere here.

i'll say it just like this and i'll say it right to your face.

your dumb.

>your
Gotta be a troll.

don't call me names on the internet.

I think you've confused us with Reddit.

how often do you visit reddit to know the difference? or are you just repeating what you heard here?

Wait I thought you had a few k's saved up how are u broke? I wanna do the same thing and have like 5k saved up but I'm afraid of getting a shitty job and having no choice but to work it just to survive