So I found a dildo hidden in my daughters panty drawer

So I found a dildo hidden in my daughters panty drawer
The thing is she's only 13 so should I be worried?
Pic unrelated

kids that age are extremely hormonal. I'd be worried on how she got it though. How often is she not home?

pic and timestamp

She's at home most of the times but goes out on Fridays and weekends with her friends which I think is normal for kids her age

>daughters panty drawer
What'cha doin there OP?

Well she had to get that dildo someway so that's quite suspicious

Not that hard if your parents don't rifle through your mail. You can pay cash for most of those pre-loaded debit cards and then buy whatever you want from degenerate places on the Internet. Dildo shows up in brown cardboard box, make up some excuse and nervously carry it to your room. Alternatively have them hold it at the post office, or send it to a friend's house who has hippies for parents.

wish I had the luxury of my parents not going through my shit when I was younger

Jizz on it

I'm not sure but she shouldn't have her own card unless she did buy a prepaid
Haven't noticed any strange packages on mail either
Any way she might of gotten them through offline means?

Leave a note around it saying "I know what you do" and spook her out of it for awhile

Don't be worried it's fine and normal behavior. Take this as an indicator that it's time for you or her mom (or dad or whatever) to talk to her about sex. Do some research beforehand.

pic of daughter and new toy?

Every now and then go into the drawer and just flip its orientation.

I'd be worried about how she got it.

Her 20 year old boyfriend probably gave it to her to use on the nights he can't give her the real D.

it's a fucking dildo she's not gonna fucking beat you with it pussy

She's 13. Do you remember being 13? Tell me you wouldn't fuck anything. Literally anything. It's better than her getting an std or pregnant. Just let the bitch schlick, goddamn.

>Year of our lord 2k17
>Not fucking your daughter so she doesn't have to use a plastic

Its like you want her to serve bbc faggit

>13 year old
>going out on fridays is normal

She's fucking 13. You should be very worried. At the very least we know shes not a virgin.

Shelterdfag detected

Does your mommy still pack your lunch?

>goes out on Fridays and weekends
>has dildo
You are in big trouble. Confront her immediately about why she has it, how she got it, and who she has been with. She could be getting banged by some high schoolers or doing drugs. You need to man up and be a proper father; teach her some morals and be sure to watch her. Stop her from turning into a whore, since you the only one who can stop her from becoming a degenerate.

>projecting this much hatred
>wishing your mom ever even made you food
at least his mom actually loved him and he wasn't a complete failure to her

You are a degenerate who wants others to be corrupted. This father needs to keep her daughter clean. Fuck off and kill yourself.

this, stop her before you can't

Probably doing her laundry, retard.

Im assuming OPs daughter is white, so the whore ship has already sailed.

OP, she probably is already taking dick by now.
Think about it, who would buy her that? Maybe an older boyfriend that is old enough to buy that shit.

right tool for the job, a lot of young girls injure themselves using non regulatory sex toys.

My moms loved me and still does.
Also my mom makes better food than your mom fagit,
I just wasnt a sheltered little perfect retard, i was actually prepared rather than be thrown into the world knowing everything is sunshine and lolipops. Thats how you get retarded fsggots with 60k in debt to a school because their mommy told them they could be archeologists like in the movie jurasic park.

No you massive idiot. The more you keep your kids sheltered the more they will either rebel or turn into massive retards.
By the age of 12 you are more influenced by your peers than by your parents. You have to not shelter your kids. Otherwise their peers will show them more than what you have as a parent and the whorring will begin. Look that shit up fam.

>shelter

What does being sheltered have to do with OP's daughter being a massive whore?

Post pics of your daughter, OP

OP hasn't property had the talk with her and talked about proper masturbation with her because he is a terrible father that would rather have the schools teach it to her.
Believe it or not 13yos masturbate a lot. Its your job as a parent to let them know its natural and aid them so they dont have to rely on 25yo tyrone buying them bbc plastic cocks.

What the hell does using sex toys have to do with being a whore?

I started using shit like that when I was 11.

Just because you were a late bloomer, or repressed doesn't mean everyone else was.

Slurp her juices off of it and put it back

It's called growing up traditional, son.
Your mom doesn't make better food than mine, you know why?
Because your mom is white.

Impregnate her so she can't become a whore and will still pass on your genetics.

>Missing the point entirely
Good luck raisking a kid with that outlook. Im sure they wont be enticed ir influenced at all, i mean sure there is plenty of studies that say they will be but you clearly know better than behavioral and psychology science.

Also moms is light skin but not white :p