/cosby edition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/od8MX2UUgTk
desuarchive.org/int/thread/50756803/#q50757719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rei > Asuka

bout to watch calvary lads

Both of them are shit

It's shite. I turned it off close to the end. Jew propaganda shite.

>muh racemixing
>muh feeling sorry for the Holohoax
>muh denigration of the church because fedora tipping

I will spit in Brendan Gleeson's face if I see him walking around Howth. Cunt lives here too now.

>/eire/

he would smash your face in you wasteman

Kek. I love that I wrote this.

Good taste.

I'd end that low T cunt in an instant.

voted for Ailtirí na hAiséirghe again lads

Howth what do you have against him.

>wasteman
>pretending to be a London nigger

Gleeson won't do anything when I roundhouse kick his face off.

His role in Jew propaganda. If you star in a movie with racemixing then you only have yourself to blame. When the day comes, all people that agree with racemixing will be killed on sight, by me

The film literally has scenes about muh Holohoax and the cunt from the Ivory Coast lasciviously riding a white woman.

Get a grip. Get dentures. I will kill you all.

Hmm tonight of all nights trinity howth and myself laois all decide to post

Skype crew up to tricks I think

I'm not fooled

taller shinji is indeed best girl

There have been numerous indisputable masterpieces in /eire/'s time, such as the strikingly realistic classic Howth or its medieval counterpart The fake faggot germaboo Trinity. Laois/JealousAnon will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundamentals of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Laois/JealousAnon, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Laois/JealousAnon is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Laois/JealousAnon pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of /eire/ personalities for centuries to come.

Yes indeed, The time of anonymous's sovereignty over /eire/ has passed; Laois/JealousAnon is the herald of a new era that is to come.

Will you ever fuck off with this Skype boogeyman, Christ

Tommy is here too.

How do you know?

She's the only one who isn't severely mentally ill.

easy to spot him

Get dentures.

"MUH ANIME". Grow up. I will put a blade to you.

autism

who are you?

bit rude lad

lol

Why? You want to suck me off, fuccboi? I will put a blade to you. I have done it to many a fuccboi before. They all change their tunes with a cold blade to their soft faces. Exquisite.
*tips fedora*

I am the most intelligent here and it is evident in my posting style. It is a shite movie.

La

lol

>you will never be around for the glory days of eire

>Disliking a film because of its political undertones
Could you be any more plebeian?

youtu.be/od8MX2UUgTk

>dubliners

Where was howth here? Nowhere to be seen, probably among the anti austerity crowd calling for refugees in

>wasteman
no niggers in my /éire/

Easy to be hard as fuck when you outnumber people. I have no problem knocking lumps out of any of those SF fucking nigger-loving traitors one-on-one.

it was absolutely terrible. The skype kabal had some funny copypastas, that was it
I used to post on /brit/ from about 2-5 am during the summer and there was another Irish poster who made better pastas consistently desu

I'm off to bed.

Shame /éire/ had to be ruined tonight by some Sup Forums shitheads but what can you do

This.

Leftists are soft faggots. Only act tough when they outnumber you 10 to 1.

Leftists have low testosterone.

How are you tonight lads?

what are you even on about? Theres nowt been much talk of politics tonight

>muh general

Kys. Get a life you sad cunt, if your life revolves around this forum.

that would be trinity a.k.a. howth, butler & rooster

Lick my arsehole. Lick it clean.

You're the idiot that constantly whines about muh Skype runing /éire/, kill yourself hypocrite

Perhaps you consider yourself as a strong right wing man, am I right?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAJAJAAHHAHAHAHAJAAHhghhahhahahah

FUCK TRINITY THE SATANIST FAGGOT, YOU COMPLETE QUEER, MAN UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY

FUCK ELLEN THE FAGGOT FOR FUCKING JEWMNIPER IN THE BUM AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT MENTALLY ILL WRECK. FAGGOTS

FUCK TOMMY FOR SUCKING SHIT OUT OF MEN'S ARSES AND LIKING IT. DISGUSTING.

FUCK AA FOR BEING AA.

FUCK JAGGY FOR BEING A COMPLETE RETARD WITH ZERO LIFE EXPERIENCE. LEL NIGGERS ARE GOOD. SURE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCK LAOISANON FOR NOT FIGHTING ME IRL.

ANYONE CAN MEET ME ANYTIME AND I WILL SMASH YOU UP, SERIOUSLY. COME FIGHT ME YOU NIGGERS. I SM WAITING.

FUCK GRANITE CHIN POTSY FOR BEING SUCH AN AUTISTIC CUNT THAT IT WRITES DIATRIBES TO INNOCUOUS POSTS.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

HAHAJBAHAHAHHHAHBAHHAHBHAHNHABHNAH ANGHANGABHABHABHAHBABHAAAHBAHABHA

KILL YOURSELVES QUICK BEFORE I MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR TEETH.

GET DENTURES. YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME. I AM AMAZING. I HAVE DESTROYED YOU ALL. I AM SEEN A S A GENIUS EVERYWHERE I GO, PEOPLE PRAISE ME AND WANT ME TO TEACH THEM MY WAYS. I AM SO SUCCESSFUL AND SEXY.

JAHAAJHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHANAHHHHAHAHANUANHANHANANHSHHHAHHAHHSHHSHAYHSBHSBYSBSGVAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

FUCK YOU FAGGOT NIGGERS

I am not who you think I am, faggot.

What copypastas were they buslad? Probably mine

Yes you are, you always post the same way every time you come here.

BILL COSBY INNOCENT

k

You must be living under a rock, m8. Nothing to base hate on? Lrn2AlanShatter. Plenty of Irish have an inveterate hatred for the Jews. I hate them anyway, just not enough to support Mudslimes.

Anyway, I am out of here, can't handle the level of culchie mucksavage in here.

Wish I could meet you lads in real life. You're all college freshers straight out of school, with your empty rhetoric. You wouldn't last a second in a debate with a real Dublin genius.

Stick to:
>muh oppression
>support Palestine because Muslims are completely innocent (top lel)
>Still not getting over the British occupation

Anyway, have fun lads. I am literally rolling about in money on my bed while you cunts are in Trinity

I will box you around

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

Probably one of my favourite trinity copypastas, I resposted it around the brexit referendum here and on Sup Forums with a english twist and it spread like wildfire

Delete this.

Almost forgot this one. What a great piece of art that I wrote.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in /eire/'s time, such as the strikingly realistic classic Howth or its medieval counterpart The fake faggot germaboo Trinity. Laois/JealousAnon will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundamentals of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun /JealousAnon, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Laois/JealousAnon is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Laois/JealousAnon pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of /eire/ personalities for centuries to come.

Yes indeed, The time of anonymous's sovereignty over /eire/ has passed; Laois/JealousAnon is the herald of a new era that is to come.

cosby did nothing wrong

My boy

just shite about the superior gaelic man. Cant really remember how they went but they used to make me laugh

He says goodbye to /éire/ with what best can be described as emotion. He doesn't feel much, yet he finds himself in miss of the banter and the overall aura of feeling superior to sad faggots, failed animators, queers repeating the LC and shit-eating mechanics.

He knows he must go. He has more important things in his life. His time on Sup Forums was ephemeral, transient if you will. It was an enjoyable deviation from his life of success. He has never been anything but a success, but Sup Forums made helped him feel what the masses feel. He was here as an experiment, trying to feel out new ways to control people for his upcoming domination of European politics.

He sits inside his palatial home, after a hard day's work, and surveys the land. He looks at the political landscape. Everything. No stone is left unturned. He likes to stay abreast of current events.

With a cold heart, he says goodbye: goodbye to all the losers and sad cunts. The words coming from his mouth mesmerise even his fiercest critics. They're moved to tears. Ellen drops his animation portfolio, realising he will never craft anything as beautiful as Howth's words or even pass his shit little FAS FETAC course. Juniper will always be mentally deficient and will cling onto sanity through alcohol. Tommy will always act the hard man even though he is a shaft-gripping, shit-devouring aberration. Tsukihi will fall short of his goal of becoming a doctor and become a lowly pharmacist, all the while dreaming and cogitating on what could have been. Jaggy will come out to his left-wing mother that brainwashed him and she will accept him for being a pansy. AA will finally live vicariously through ponies and other cartoon shit and will forever be a slave to his sister, who beats him.

Those are all individual experiences, but one overall experience they will all have is this: they will all know HOWTH was right, that he truly knew the future. They will know how intelligent he was and admire his foresight.

Bye

Wh-who wants to be my friend

Fucking hell, I am in tears reading this classic.

4 days in a row I've checked in and 4 days in a row it's been skype spergs shitting up the thread.

It's almost like they want it to die.

The Gaelic inhabitants of Ireland are the greatest race of all time, their command over literature, science and religion is remarkable and their physical prowess unprecedented, as they are descendants of the people of ancient Gaul, tall and strong in stature, stern faced and hardily built

The Irish are the single greatest race to ever grace the face of this earth.

The Gaelic race, the gaelic people and most of all the gaelic mindset has been looked on with jealous eyes from outside our homeland, hence why the eternal anglo chose us as a test case on how best to dominated colonially. Still the Gael survived, adapted, even thrived, if it were not for the Gael the British Empire simply wouldn't exist it. Wellington? A fine Gaelic man as well.

I don't view races not of Gaelic heritage inferior, I simply believe they are not on the same level of existence that we are on.

who /repeats/ here

SNARING DRUMS

How're things lads?

Not bad, yourself?

yeah I have 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

laois here posting some rare classic copypastas

It has fallen into abeyance because I, Howth, do not post here. I found it exasperating to argue with simpletons (you lot). I am so far above you all. I am a God, truly. I kept this place alive. You need me but I do not need you.

I have drunk from the Holy Grail, sat on the Temple Mount and seen the future. My future is a grand one. I will be Europe's new light. I will be Charlemagne. I will drag Europe up from its death throes and invigorate it. Shitskins will tremble before me.

Oliver, Trinity, Jaggy, Laois, Skeletor, Juniper and all the rest of you extreme bottlers and clowns will die horrific deaths. Your complicity in the death of Europe will be your end. I shall see to it.

Women quake at the knees when I am around. Tingling at the clit. I have the hands and phallus to please them. I shall repopulate Europe like Genghis Khan did to Asia.

I am currently seething with rage over the incident in Paris, but I see that each transgression, each attack, slowly brings about Europe's reawakening.

Watch yourselves.

cannae even read that font desu

Have a vocaroo of this I must dig up you wont find any of this shit on the archives

I wake late and eat shortly after noon. I eat the simplest of breakfasts. The cooked portion is always substantial: omelette or occasionally a large portion of porridge.

I then swim near my home, after jogging down to the local beach. I wear goggles and throw myself into a vigorous front crawl. I return home, lift some weights and then have a shower.

I sometimes read after the sweat. The books I find most interesting are history books. I read these attentively. Heavy, respectable tomes: about Julius Caesar, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great. I rarely read fiction.

I daydream, think of the world, muse on world events. I dream of the happening, the single great moment when my time will come, when I shall shine. People underestimate my power. I have the will, knowledge and proclivity to do what it takes when the time comes.

I shall rule. Nobody can stop me, Howth, when I have my sights set on something.

Maybe, these were the sort of threads they had towards the end of 2015. Here's an example of a thread very similar to this. desuarchive.org/int/thread/50756803/#q50757719
I don't give a shit if they post here, but if they do shit like post multiple pastas in a row which add fuck all to the thread that's no better than swissyank's shit.

do you have this saved?

Natcon rally when?

His name was Howth.

He was a monster of a man, broad shouldered and a countenance not unlike that of a gorgon. He could articulate any position in a debate and decimate everyone, leaving him, a real Dublin genius, left standing. Even his most vehement enemies loved him.

We live in a period in which politicians are not very popular, and believe me, you have my sympathy. Politicians are regarded as people who have learnt to talk but not to act -- and you demand action and rightly demand it!

The little men of the old parties, blown hither and thither by every gust of transient opinion, elated by a little success, downcast by a little failure, gossiping and chattering about the prospects of the next five minutes, jostling for place, but not so forward in service, without loyalty, endurance or staying power. Such a character is the hallmark of financial, democratic politics. It is the opposite of the National Conservative.

My comrades in struggle, our fight is for the soul of Ireland, and in that battle we go forward together until victory be won. Our struggle is hard because we are fighting for something great and great things are not lightly or easily gained. We are fighting for nothing less than a revolution in the spirit of our people. We care not whether we win tomorrow morning or at the end of a lifetime of labour and of struggle. All we care is that we win and win we will because Ireland demands it, and no power on Earth can hold down the will within us. Struggles we have had and will have, blows we have taken and will again, victories we have had and will have again -- yes, even greater victories than NatCons have ever known. Through good and ill we march on, till victory be won.

Saved on a textfile from years ago yeah

I'm posting these rare pastas for the future generations, like I said you wont find this shite on the archives

I cannot in body be with every one of you every day, but in spirit I am with you always, because this work of the dedicated NatCon will win the Ireland to which my whole spirit is given. I implore you to keep my spirit alive, the spirit of passion and vociferousness, that temerity, the will to confront any danger, large and small, with the same attitude. Crush opposition, besiege them and ambush them at every opportunity, show them you, a proud National Conservative, will never bend to their will.

With love,

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men..

all i remember about the sliabh blooms is the smell of burning plastic.

fuck off retard

NatCon rally WHEN?

SOON

During my childhood I spent many of my days outside, braving the oft terrible weather, exploring my area, my land. I live on a vast estate, one bought with my father's immense wealth. I am not some rapscallion dragged up from the working class that espouses ultra-right viewpoints, rather I am an incredibly well-educated young man, one that comes from an impeccable line.

Rest assured that I have your best interests at heart, Ireland and Europe, and I will strive to achieve my goals. Even if you don't share my views and can't see the necessity in my actions, I will still march ahead with it all. You will see I was right in the end.

Signed Howth, your friend and saviour.

Goodnight.

>I'm posting these rare pastas for the future generations, like I said you wont find this shite on the archives
Put them all in a pastebin then you fuck. There's no reason for you to fill this thread with shit, all you're contributing to is adding to the post number.

:)

fuck off

It is just banter lad. He is trying to liven up the thread

:)

Evening boys. Just back from the bar with the gf. Earlier we had italian for dinner. How are the lads?

Good and you? Still with the same girl?

interrailer pls

>banter
fuck off

fuck off namefag

>He is trying to liven up the thread
Just let the thread die then if there's nothing to talk about. Make a new thread tomorrow when there's something worthwile to contribute.