Loli!!!

Loli!!!

Mods!!!

Does anyone have more like this? Like more cartoon style and less anime stuff. This is really hot. Is there more?

read the global rule 3 dumb ass

I have Gravity Falls lolis

Is there more of op

Logs for lolis

Why don't you have a seat right over there

please see

This is a war that shall be won by the true Sup Forums boarders. The memers. Those who appreciate the board. Respect the board. We who will never give in. We who shall reclaim our holy land. We who shall not bow to the tyranny of normie fags. We who shall not bow to the cucks and pedophiles. We who shall not tolerate your loli CP, waifu trash, and hentai bullshit. We who shall kick your asses back to your own boards. We all have boards specifically for our content. And you are the shits who ruin that. You are the shits who fuck it up. The shits who are pedophillic individuals closeted in your mothers' basements. The shits who will fall. The shits who will concede and retreat. The shits who will finally learn to read. This is the vow of the Sup Forumsinal solution: WE WILL PURIFY THE Sup Forums BOARD IN HOLY FIRE AND SPIDERMAN.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Still doesn't change the fact you retard neckbeards are pedophiles, dumbass.

give us our board back and we'll fuck off back to our own board ahuehuehue

Die

I mean, I kinda agree with the sentiments but dude, did you have to be such an absolutely massive faggot about it? That literally reads like it belongs in a cringe thread, I might even screencap it for one.

>being this much of a newfag

Not breaking the rules and they're drawings. The autistic screeching is real today boys.

Why don't you swallow drain-o?

YESSSS

>Drawings should be illegal. Americans literally believe this. Jesus Christ your country is just a meme at this point.

rot in hell

you showed him m8

Don't like it? Fuck off.

This is a war that shall be won by the true Sup Forums boarders. The memers. Those who appreciate the board. Respect the board. We who will never give in. We who shall reclaim our holy land. We who shall not bow to the tyranny of normie fags. We who shall not bow to the cucks and pedophiles. We who shall not tolerate your loli CP, waifu trash, and hentai bullshit. We who shall kick your asses back to your own boards. We all have boards specifically for our content. And you are the shits who ruin that. You are the shits who fuck it up. The shits who are pedophillic individuals closeted in your mothers' basements. The shits who will fall. The shits who will concede and retreat. The shits who will finally learn to read. This is the vow of the Sup Forumsinal solution: WE WILL PURIFY THE Sup Forums BOARD IN HOLY FIRE AND SPIDERMAN.

You have boards specifically for your current content. This is not random content. This is repetitive shit. Fuck on home cucks.

>tfw advocating mild pedophilia

its not your fault user, if you ever even had a woman look at you, you wouldnt be this way

You have to be at least 18 to use this site.

Deus Vult, take back the holy land from degenerates.

there is not a board on the site for this content, spiderman. also i know your secret identity, and i WILL be informing the daily bugle.

Ad hominem stay on topic m8. If you don't like it then contact your senators or whatever you Americans do.

Somebody post more Gwen!

Never said in anyway they should be illegal. Stop trying to find stupid reasons for loli not to be considered pedophilia.

FUCK ALL U HOS

pls post mega

NOT
FUCKING
LOLI

please see

Loli is cancer. Cartoon or not CP IS CP. If I put an animated filter over a picture of real life CP, it is a cartoon and that makes it ok? No. It doesn't. CP IS CP regardless of medium and it makes you a disgusting pedophile who should executed in the streets.

>responding to the bait

Just keep moving and post more loli.

Plz no loli

>Baiting pedophiles into calling what they post pedophilia

It's called truth, not bait.

This is why your mom didnt love you

please see

You got reported feg

KYS fucking retarded

please see

Does that make violent video game players murders?

Like I said before, the rules can say what they want. But pedophilia is still pedophilia whether it be irl stuff or drawings. Now go rot in a jail cell you sick fucks.

BEGON THOTS

Nice 1
How's your day going

If it meant I could fuck Lisa, I wouldn't care about anything else.

How does killing someone in a video game and masturbating to children have any relevance to eachother?

>go rot in a jail cell

please see

Your shite shalt not be tolerated. Our cause is just and we shall rid this board of your trash. Go back to your own board. Your shit should be filed under the /h board. As it is pedophilia hentai.

They are both virtual/not real and pleasure seeking activities.

Is the op image part of a set

I wanna fuck them both

. I shall see you fuckers in hell where we shall burn. But know that I shall be there for the sole purpose of slowing your burn. For I am not guilty of list over children. For those whose bodies have no hit puberty, I have no attraction. Yet you, the freaks, jerk to little children all day because no one in their right mind would sleep with a degenerate of your quality.

Killing something in a video game is totally the same as drawings of naked children. Nice logic there.

I love how Americans get so upset over these threads. It's literally always Americans who think drawings should be illegal.

Discord has repealed the ban on NSFW images, but has targeted Loli and Shota and disallows them.
If they get away with that other providers may follow suit, it's best to nip this in the bud.
Anyone have ideas other than spamming SFW loli/shota at Discords twitter?

. To claim yourself as not pedophiles then to proceed to say that you wish to fornicate with the children in the images is hypocrisy.

Not him but.

Jesus Christ you faggots are new, b has been one of the only places in the clearweb that has consistently had cp on it. Yeah it is illegal, yeah it gets deleted almost immediately, but it's been here for fucking forever.

please see

If you were true "Sup Forums boarders" as you claim to be, you'd know loli and shota are only allowed on Sup Forums.
Lurk more newfag.

Shut the fuck up and go back to posting bananas and being a non ironic liberal