NEW Celeb thread

NEW Celeb thread

>tfw Maisie will never mount me

fap with me to chlo!

saved

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very l-lucky to have h-her... L-Last w-week a sl-slick l-looking f-fellow c-came u-up t-to us and hit on h-her while she w-was standing r-right b-beside m-me... I-I w-was surprised a-at h-his b-boldness a-and s-stood there h-holding V-Vic's hand a-as h-her charmed h-her w-with h-his f-flatteries... She l-looked a-at m-me s-several t-times, l-laughing a-and g-giggling a-at h-his humor and t-tales... I-I'm g-guessing sh-she w-was w-wondering w-why the sh-ship d-didn't s-sail on b-but I-I really d-didn't w-want t-to upset the m-man b-by husk-banding s-some e-excuse t-to cut h-him short and d-depart while h-his f-flurry s-speech a-and d-direction w-w-was squarely o-on V-Vic, h-her b-beauty and their interactions... G-Goodness I-I d-didn't w-want t-to say anything e-e-either b-because h-he c-could e-easily t-turn violent, t-turn m-me over o-on m-my head a-and k-kick m-my spleen d-dead... I-I mean j-just t-talking about i-it now m-makes m-me rather s-sick t-to m-my stomach... I-I w-w-was this close t-to becoming r-rabbit f-food... F-Finally a-after a-a few m-minutes o-of t-talking h-he m-made his pitch a-and invited m-me a-and Vic t-to a-a few d-drinks, quietly, p-privily a-at h-his, wh-what h-he c-called, "Piece of shit apartment."... V-Vic smiled a-and, h-having been a-a few minutes over quite womanly o-over awed b-by h-him, d-didn't answer, beep, p-peep o-or e-even attempt t-to look h-him i-in the eye b-but c-c-cast h-her countenance d-down o-on the s-sidewalk, a-almost w-waiting f-for him t-to grab h-her hand a-and l-lead her away, whence m-my p-presence should a-and hand were k-keeping her from th-that profact... H-He a-asked h-her a-a couple t-times b-before sh-she sighed a-and l-looked a-at m-me i-in order t-to direct t-the action...B-But I-I f-froze u-up an-and s-sillily s-stood there l-looking like a-a pole...

lol

>tfw she will never mount you and shit all over you
why even live

Anyone want to help a young user cum with Margot Robbie??

yesss, fapfap

Lavren alert 2017

look at dat tummy

More Mommy Kate...

I-I'm a-afraid th-this o-offended th-the f-fellow a-a-and s-so he s-stood t-to berate u-us, m-mostly m-me f-for n-not g-giving i-in a-and be a-a neighbor i-in neighborly w-ways... V-Vic l-looked s-sullen a-and I-I w-was almost r-ready -to run a-away a-as h-he p-put h-his fist i-in f-front o-of m-my face a-and challenged m-me t-to a-a-a contest t-to see who w-was the best t-to grip a woman, a-as Vic c-c-commands th-the strope o-of k-kings, w-wreathed p-presidious, g-great kn-known a-and in m-magnificent d-detail... F-Finally, b-being a-an open p-place the m-man f-finally l-left, n-not w-willing t-to tempt c-confrontation t-to its l-limits a-and bring a-a scuffle t-to b-bear... I-I breathed s-such a-a sigh o-of relief a-and Vic cl-clung t-to m-me l-like a-a new born baby, v-very scared... W-We s-stumbled b-both away a-and b-back t-to our c-car, g-glad t-to be i-in one piece...

Mommy is so beautiful...

Yes

you're telling me son

Beauty

fapping with me user?

Yep

that one's a double. couple other scenes in that movie with a double as well

wonder what the inside feels like

Dem lips
Hnnnggg

it's good, trust me

Reported for cancerous stuttering faggotry

great, good pics as well :)

Bumping this. Anyone?

can you elaborate?

fapfap

Only kate beckinsale could make jessica biel look average

Such dirty feelings for my Mommy...

Yess thank you user

fap fap fap fap fappity fap

she will be my wife, obviously I know what it's like

>help a young user cum

yeah i got lots but your gayass request prevents me from posting any

Taylor Swift?

and what is it like?

Lewd...

>not wanting to help another user cum.

You have no idea how hard my Mommy gets me...

Too bad the pic is ruined with those other bitches...

Mhhhhh

as good as you';

Now show the titties :D

as good as you'd imagine.

MEW is the only real mommy tbh

Why not just search for them?

do you mind?

what position does she like?

Mmmmm... Mommy is so trim and toned, with a better body than women half her age... And the most beautiful face...

Meh, too lazy

More?

mew is 32 and has no kids. seek help for your oedipus complex

You hero, you.

Shes perfect

Any gave shots of her? Preferably candid?

She my daughterfu...

Mfw is actually fap along with you if you didn't do this stupid mommy thing

Yes, Mommy is perfection...

Face*

i came a little

Those qt lil feet

I'm still fapping either way despite whatever he says.

Just a little or did you stop yourself in time?

That makes me leak so much precum it's embarrassing! I'm so glad Mommy says that's it's natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

>Mommy needs a foot massage!