What do you think about Antifa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lif-97Y7EEU
youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs
youtube.com/watch?v=hRjJCDopGD8
itsgoingdown.org/join-and-support-the-mobilization-in-pikeville-kentucky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggots

faggots who like to LARP as commie revolutionaries, only to scatter like the roaches they are as soon as someone hits back.

Cringest than /pol

Fags

the alt left is just as bad as the alt right. kinda fun to watch em beat each other up

Nobody hit back, wtf are you talking about?

Made up of faggots, weak men and women who can't take a hit.

Fuck all authoritarians. Them, and the "Nazis" they see under every bed.

there a bunch of cunts

I'm fine with them.

>there

A bunch of useful idiot

They scatter like roaches when resistance is encountered

Webm related

better than nazis

the nazis were running from pisspiggrandad

I can't promise the safety of these faggots in my state

They'd all get shot or hanged. Especially if they were black

children who fell for communist propaganda because they have no understanding of the world outside of their bubble

>muh real communism has never been done before

They are fond of pointing out Hil won the popular vote.
So they are trying to oppress the minority party by using violence.
They can drop the anti any time now.

Really cool and fighting for our freedom. If you don't salute the Antifa flag as it flies majestically, you are by definition, a fascist. UwU

now this is the kind of ignorant, racist bullshit internet tough guy talk I come here for!

What is antifa?

Please stop them, they upset me and hurt my feelings because they say Fascism is bad (it's not).

now this is the kind of obvious, nonsensical trollery I come here for!

most antifa like the clintons less than you and your parents do.

They are the people brave enough to stand up to the Fascism that is sweeping across the world, both politics and media.

Learn English faggot

The most ironic group in recent history

They are Idiots, Lets be honest, the way they act in the end makes them exactly the same, if not worse, than what they are fighting against.

I hope you're trolling, otherwise sharing that fake quote would reflect pretty poorly on your intelligence.

It is an organization that promotes Fascism. Their name AntiFA is short for Anti First Amendment. Their main focus is to deny freedom of speech to anybody that they disagree with.

They piss off conservitard faggots which is pretty hilarious.

>b-but mah violence.

At least fascism is about promoting good family values and equality, antifa is just violence.

The only good leftists are dead ones

>make 30.06 great again

Right cause you'll go out there and shoot them with your virginity gun.

>There are the people brave enough to stand up to the Fascism that is sweeping across the world, both politics and media.
(fixed)
Those brave people are the ones denouncing Antifa for the fascist acts they perform against innocents

B.A.R.

Gullible morons that are completely clueless.

Wouldn't know a fascist from a hole in the ground.

They don't seem to have a good grasp on what fascism is. So, I guess I think they're pretty dumb.

>needs to look up the definition of "irony".

Apparently you need based stickman in your life liberal faggot.
Maybe you just need a stick across the face.
Not a meat stick, don't get excited fag

Here we see an antifa cunt admit his true intentions.

youtu.be/lif-97Y7EEU

50+ armed commie antifa scared off by a guy with a camera. LoL they are a bunch of pussys

At worst, they are as bad as the fascists they oppose. Decent folk need to stand up and speak up against BOTH groups, though obviously the far right are currently the more pressing concern.

Nigger, learn what "freedom of speech" means. It doesn't mean you get to tell the world what a cockgargling faggot you are without consequences.

I've seen this before. At the end they all run away literally

seriously, just love to fuck some anti capitalist pussy!

domestic terrorists

A bunch of fascist carrying a banner encouraging the death of fascist. Seems ironic to me

>obviously the far right are currently the more pressing concern.
Why do you say this?

This honestly. It's fucking embarrassing.

Why because we have big guns but choose not to bring them to a baseball bat/billy club fight?

Sounds like the far right is the better group to me

This is the conservitard faggot in his natural habitat. Notice how he makes everything about him and his butthurt.

>Crickey.

ANTIFA = SCUM OF THE EARTH

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

youtu.be/EpsHouKWncs

pics or gtfo faggot.
He provided video evidence.

You know as a once un-bias person in this whole thing. More and more I see only utter stupidity from these larping children.

You definitely aren't supporting their case

PublicSchoolEducation.edu

Well-meaning thugs, for want of a better term.

Obviously fascism needs to be opposed but these kids are doing it the wrong way, allowing them to play the victim so more people sympathise with neo-nazis.

Also, they often go for the wrong targets because they are dumb. Throw some pure anarchists into the mix and Antifa are an unorganised mess confused about direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRjJCDopGD8

>he makes everything about him
Are you fucking stupid? Can you read?

I think they are false flag agent provacateurs from the alt right helping turn peaceful civil disobedience into a riot giving them justification to use force against otherwise peaceful assembly.

The fight against antifa will be taken to the streets. No longer will they be able to walk around vandalizing and being retarded without consequences.

legitimate question here.
is antifa a new thing in the US? or do they exist for the same amount of time as in the european contries?

in germany antifa cosists of good for nothing idots, violence tourists and of commies who odly would gas any faschist; and those who try to pander to these groups, like leftist politicians and social workers "just watching their clients"

mirror universe Sup Forums

Truth.

Reading comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit. I suggest you stop being an illiterate nigger.

>never claimed to be antifa
>russled your jimmies

Antifa attack fascists at organised events, fascists attack regular civilians (typically lone Muslim women) in unprovoked attacks.

>In this thread
Conservatives are asleep getting ready for work tomorrow.
College children that are up too late flood onto Sup Forums because em egggy meme guy noooowwwww
We do not forgot
we do not frogget
expecto patronom

Search Results
i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Aww, is your sore ass bothering you again, faggot?

"expecto patronom"
I laughed.

Oh my sides. Hahahahaha

Maybe just a couple of cunts with too much spare time and lack of fucking parental care.

I sure as hell envy them for having time to spare that's for sure.

>aww

earnest but misguided puppets of Soros who need redpilling on central banking and how they are being used to promote chaos to give Trump excuse for emergency powers.

Also they should stay home from the Boston rally or counter-protest elsewhere.

They are arguably too brainwashed and fanatical to reach, as a whole, but I say try to reason with the more sensible as to non violence and respecting free speech as an Ideal and practice.

Eeehhhhhh. Your just looking at the creme at the top and not the coffee grounds loaded in the bottom. What I was talking about was Antifa faggots tend to express this moral high ground but in the end they are just a bunch of thugs who honestly think its ok to kill people expressing their freedom of speech.

Personally I think Fascists are assholes and I do not agree with them, but I am old fashioned which means that although I do not agree with what they have to say, I will fight to the death to protect their right to say it. Hence Antifa is a bunch of people trying to snuff out free speech. This cannot be allowed period.

faggots, pussies, betas etc.

whiny larping children that met up with actual men and got their asses kicked.
Video's all over youtube.
Don't worry nobody actually takes them seriously

Pretty accurate tbh. All radical groups have their muppets.

Thank you, CTR, you have alerted me to the idea that there are people who agree with me. Our tax dollars at work!

Antifa are a bunch of fascist idiots. Too dumb to realize they are what they hate.

All Far leftists are terrorists in making. Antifa are scumbags

Smells like shitposting.

weak bitches

>butthurt
>gets butthurt with a whiny comeback
Child, go to sleep you have classes tomorrow

A bunch of commies who claim to be anti fascists who are really anti first amendment for anyone who disagrees with them.

nigga have you watch any video's on these kids?

ignorant loudmouths who are quick to violence and those who have rarely/never been held accountable for big mistakes in their lives

"The fascists of the future will be called Antifa and also a girl will be punched becoz she has petrol bombs"

- Albeet Alnstein

Pls like & share

;) here for you.
Do your part, kill a commie

fuckin' got'em
Still not tired of winning my man

Basically the same as neo nazis minus the hatred of other races but with a greater sense of self-importance.

That's exactly what it means you low information clown.

It's your absolute right to say anything you want that doesn't cause harm (fire in a crowded theater) even if it offends snowflakes

itsgoingdown.org/join-and-support-the-mobilization-in-pikeville-kentucky/ they are gonna get their asses handed to them