Okay Sup Forums, help me settle something. What do you call this sandwich...

Okay Sup Forums, help me settle something. What do you call this sandwich? I'm trying to convince my friend it's called a cheesie tommy but he keeps calling it a grilled cheese and I just fucking know he's wrong.

A grilled fucking cheese. Where the fuck do you live that that shit is called a cheesie tommy what the fuck

They're called grilled tommys

I called it a grilled cheese when I was a kid, now I've started calling it a cheese toastie. Never heard of 'cheesie tommy' though

In most of the US, that's a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Best served with Tomato soup and a dill pickle spear, though there are some degenerates in the southern states that spread grape jelly on'em after cooking and eat'em that way...

That right there's a cheese toasty!

grilled cheese or cheese toastie is acceptable, cheesie Tommy haha you fuckin what? Hahahaa

>grilled tommies
Hey honey did you pick up some tommies from the store?
Would you like a 3 year aged tommy, or 5 year?
Make sure to cook your tommies to 350° till golden brown.

In Australia we call it a cheese toasty.. but it actually has cheese on it not the aids that amerifags call cheese

Niggas, this is a cheesie tommy.

lol - american plastic cheese
they're tastless shit and their cheese is shit too

unless you use real cheese and butter it's a shit sandwich

Born and raised in the south, never heard of such heresy.
I entirely agree about the tomato soup and pickle spears though.

i say grilled cheese

I would call it grilled cheese, but that's not real cheese so guess it's a tommy

Since when is cheddar not cheese?

A grilled cheese you twat

'merican cheese - tasty

You foreign fucks do know we don't ONLY have that shit, right? That's just slang for processed cheese.

Weirdest thing:
"Processed" American Cheese:

Pasteurized cheese made with 'excess dumped milk' in order to subsidize dairy farmers whenever there is an overproduction of milk, in order to stabilize milk prices

is actually PERFECT for cheese burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches.

the weird reason it is popular with us americunts, is that this is probly the first food every boy ever learned to make for himself. Mom would buy bread, and processed wrapped cheese slices, and us fucking little boys would put it together and into a toaster oven, and MAKE OUR OWN FOOD. Of course we grew up and realize this cheese is shit,

its one of those childhood comfort foods like vegemite or whatever the fuck, its weird, but it reminds us of being little kids,,,, aand it works perfectly on cheeseburgers.

we have no problem getting good cheddar and gouda and whatever in the USA, and we eat that too.. but....

well fuck

I'm from the southern US and we call it a cheese Jane
Tommy ... gtfo

also American cheese is best cheese

Teddy Cheese

dick cheese

dubs checked n logged

please tell me you are kidding

Grilled cheese with celery and milk will probably always be what I eat when I cry. Fucking love it. Chewing the celery gives me something to focus on other than whatever has me down at the moment. Grilled cheese reminds me of childhood. Milk is nutritious as shit. 10/10 would recommend while crying and only when crying otherwise it's fucking gross why are you eating it if you aren't crying none of those flavors are complimentary

cheese tostie

Post tits with timestamp or gtfo

Post tits with timestamp and grilled cheese

I call it a "your moms pussy"

It's a "tuna on white, no crust"
And guess what you've fucked it right up

That's a panfried Willis w/ cheese you stupid niggers. Supposed to serve with apple cider and a side of cole slaw

That's a Cleveland Steamer you cock warbler. "Cheesie tommy" gtfo

I don't have any birds

Its called a "cheesy chester"

In France they call it a croque-monsier

Thats a croque of shit, Mon frere. We really call it a grossed coiffeuse, or a big cheesy cocksucker.

Grosse*

You had better have a god damn vagina.....

All of you retarded niglets are wrong! It's called a sloppy cheeser.

a grilled tommy

Lolololol a cheesy tommy? Sounds gay and sticky...

This is a wet cheese sandy.