My roommate moved out and he was sort of a druggie. He left a couplepill bottles behind. One had a few klonopin...

My roommate moved out and he was sort of a druggie. He left a couplepill bottles behind. One had a few klonopin, another had some blood pressure meds, another was empty but had a cellophane baggy with these in them. What are they? I assume they can get you high if they're in a baggie like this but I've never seen em before. Anyone know?
Pic related.

timestamp

Drugs.com

Well fuck bro I just left to walk to the bar down the road(Mobil fag) I'll time stamp them later I guess if it's important. Don't know what they are. They might be shit.

Drug: Oxycodone Hydrochloride
Strength: 30 mg
Pill Imprint: ALG 265
Color: Blue
Shape: Round

ALG

Ass licking gayness

Take em!

This for sure?

Pill imprint ALG 265 has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg. Oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. ... Oxycodone 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance first thing on fucking google.

google color and number???

snorting some pill ymself

oxycodone that's pretty lucky find

Google the markings you dipshit

yes, giv 2 me

this x10

I've taken Percocet before for having teeth pulled but those were like 5 mg. Can I cut these in quarters?

Dont know how experience you are with those but a whole one might be too much for someone with 0 tolerance.

No more then half would be a great high

Looks like oxycodone

Toss that shit in the trash your will end up a junky like him save your self bro

yes, 30/4=7.5mg.

this is true, so giv 2 me

You should put them up your anus faggot.

will work better

You live in Florida? If so come take em all man I don't give a fuck.

Ex-junkbox here. True Story. Or sell them for 30 bucks a whack. Dont do them. It really isn't worth it.

Lol these comments read like the minutes of a conversation in a highschool boys bathroom.
Except its between millinial faggot highschool kids that take drugs illegally to make them focus better on their schoolwork.
Faaaaaaaaaaaags

Those are fucking oxycodone. I know, I'm in love with mine.

For real flush that shit or sell them to. A doper at the. Bar thay stuff will destroy your life iv Sen endless people get hooked on that shit and not one of them are a live any more

30 mg oxycocone, pop one then snort another like an hour later, you'll be feeling better than you ever have in your life

don't you dare show me this shit right now

google it fucking moron

trips demand it

Dude I can sell these for 30 a pop?!

Sorry m8, didn't know they were special.

Shit man I'm not gonna do em. Have no interest. Maybe a quarter of one cuz I liked my Percocet kind of. Wasn't as good as weed but felt pretty good. Opiates are something I don't want to fuck with though. And from what I've read so far these things seem pretty potent.

Where in FL

OP where you located I'll take em off your hands

Bro, those are 30 mg oxycodones. Crush those shits up and snort 'em. If you don't have a tolerance, crush one into like 4 lines and go slow. Do one, wait a bit, then another line, so on...

Bro, as those get harder and harder to find. They go for $1 per mg in some places. If you know people looking, you could make at least $100

Fuck what this user says. Take a whole one OP. Drink a beer and chill.

Roxy 30

Fucking 50 a piece here in Appalachian Mountains

In Alabama you can get $40 for a 30mg

>finds pills in baggie
>ohhhardcoredrug
>takes 4 laxatives
>posts shitty day to bunch o faggots
By your logic anything in a baggie will get you high. Why dont you take some of these. Pic related

Nice find. Where I'm at those would be at least $30 a piece.

Looks like oxycodone user. Take that shit and chill the fuck out for a bit. I had them after my double hernia repair and it was fuckin sweet.