Hey dad, meet my new boyfriend!

>Hey dad, meet my new boyfriend!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvi3_lZ-bMi0BxOFblraudA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is your section 8 housing form. Have fun working two jobs to support his lazy, drug dealing/using, ass along with all the nigglets he and his homebois are gonna put in your belly.

Your not my daughter

Parents here in the great state of Texas will organized these group dates for little 7-8 year olds. The group of girls are usually mostly white and the group of boys are usually mostly black. In fact its deliberate.

I've been told that sometimes there would be an Indian girl or boy thrown into the mix, but never do you see a white boy.

DROPPED

I'm so hard up, I'd probably still fuck Tila.

Once you go black you get shot in the back

Said no respectable girl ever that didn't hate themselves.

>>Hey dad, meet my new boyfriend

Hold my beer babby. Daddy has to get his shotgun, there is another coon on the lawn

Not in Dallas. They would get lynched.

Austin?

You'd be queer if you wouldn't, tbh.

Probably. Austin has become a liberal shit hole

>oh hello Eldridge, it's nice to finally meet you. My daughter's told me so much about you!
>I'm impressed you're both valedictorian and president of the national honor society, while also leading the choir at church!
>I see a lot of myself in you son, and I'm glad there are honest and responsible men still on this good earth to usher in tomorrow

nice thread OP

>impressed you're both valedictorian and president of the national honor society, while also leading the choir at church!

Hahahahaha oh my sides that's some funny shit. Oh it hurts! looooooool

Downvote me or whatever you reddit faggots do, but they get the white girls becaude they aren't betas like the kids on Sup Forums. They project hypermasculinity and agression, which many women esp. young ones respond to.

So rationalize it however you need to stay superior your minds, doesnt change facts. Theyre smashing hoes while you stay bitter on a javanese clay animation forum

All the goddamn faggot fucking yuppie hippies migrating there.

Go to cuck ass NY or Cali, fucking faggots.

Wake up Jamal your having a nightmare.

Damn niggers

>hunting season

WHATCHU GON DU WHITE BOI

*claps euphorically*

watch

This GUY actually has a youtube channel , I know him!!! heres the link im 100% sure its that guy!!! FUCKING CRAZY!!

idk but i saw something similar on this youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCvi3_lZ-bMi0BxOFblraudA

>walk into daughter's bedroom
>see your three kids in this position

wat do?

Know your place nigger

Strangle daughters shoot niggers call cops and say niggers broke in and raped and murdered daughters and I shot the the niggers.

Racist circle jerk. Sad.

How in the world did I end up with a white daughter??

Right black at'cha. Now go ruin her, Jamal!

Lies my son would never date that white trash

That doesn't even make sense

>Hey dad, meet my new boyfriend!

Nice to meet you, Terrell. My precious little Amy has never brought a boy home to our plantation before, but I'm sure you will fit right in.

You mean gf.
Why are there niggers with your friends?

Jack off and watch