My wife hasn't wanted to have sex as often as we used to...

My wife hasn't wanted to have sex as often as we used to. Today I was at work and we were texting back and forth and planned on fucking when I got home. When I got home she was taking a nap...wtf Sup Forums?! And plus she no longer gives me BJ's Pic related

If thats your wife consider yourself lucky. That cunt is fat, trashy, and ugly as fuck. She's doing you a favor.

Probably too tired from all the fat she's carrying around.

ask to go down on her then transition it to fucking

Destroy her ass and get divorced. Ugly cunt.

I go down on her every single time...next time I should do that!

Slather your dick in mayo, ketchup and lard, wrap it in bacon, beef and encase it all in a tortilla condom. I bet the fat bitch gobbles your dick then.

Slam tight piggy.

oh my god... id say lets help him in exchange for nudes, b-but nevermind you can keep em no one wants to see that shit, even clothed. gl kiddo

get someone to get her to cheat, then divorce citing her infidelity so she doesn't get half your shit. she's not living up to the female half of the contract for marriage.

She's cheating leave her now. She's just sticking around for the free ride. If she isn't fucking you she is definitely fucking someone else.

Try this don't kiss her, hug her or ask for sex for a week or two. Give her no affection at all. If she doesn't say anything or complain about the lack of affection then she's getting it from someone else and she is done with you

Plop your dick in a hotdog bun, put ketchup and mustard and kraut on it. You'll be deep throating her in under three seconds.

Nudes?

She's cheating bro :/

does she have any medical issues? what is her excuses? my wife has endometriosis and it caused many similar issues for a while, anything like that?

Good God that's a bad tattoo. And yeah she's probably cheating.

Is this a slob thread ?
However, I don't know where you live but that's a shame you're allowed to get married with such creatures

Just rape her. Might put the spark back into things.

amy?

She is cheating on you. Guaranteed. A fine fatty like this doesn't want sex lately? Bitch getting side dick.

She looks like this fat native chick I thankfully was too drunk to fuck a few years ago. How long have you been married?

Seriously...
she's clinically depressed.
she should get meds, its no big deal..
side effects include : weight loss and improved libido

Side effects of those things are more like weight gain and decreased sex drive. Don't know where you heard the opposite.

Where is her neck?

she's fucking someone else already.

sorry

Is she flip or a beaner or something? Can't quite tell. Anyway depending on how long you've been married she could be cheating or it might just be that all that infatuation shit has faded or if she's depressed it could be that. Hard to say really without more details.

I'm in a very similar position. Except i'm not married to the cunt. We have a daughter together tho. I barely get laid anymore. Maybe once a month if i'm lucky. she stopped blowing me all together. Shes on all sorts of antidepressants and medications. Don't know if that's the cause. But I did find out recently that she has been doing heroin behind my back, that's cool.

is it really cool?
do you live with this woman hombre?

Jebus man sounds like you can pick 'em!

It may not be "her fault."
Maybe you don't have the same sexual appeal you once had.

>wife
>no BJs

Shit OP, the reason a woman smiles on her wedding day is because she gets to STOP giving BJs.

Same thing happened with my ex. Turned out she was cheating. Glad I don't have to think of that shit now.

I second this.

Not entirely true. Gf of 4+ years and I were living together, were fucking every night (she was the one who wanted it, to the point where I wouldn't want to). Eventually, she finally showed down. Made a new friend, then all of a sudden she wants to fuck a lot more, which I thought "hey, you've waited long enough, why not?"

Turns out, she was getting boned not only by me, but the guy I thought was my best mate. Left her cheating ass and moved back into my parents basement like the lonely fuck i deserve to be.

Moral of the story, OP, she's probably cheating, dump her ass, get yourself a sex doll you can fuck whenever you want but won't bitch and nag.

Better get ready for that divorce.

What amazes me is how easy it is even for a fat mutant like her to find someone to cheat with easily. In fact they can find lineups of guys. Good looking ones too that will just fuck anything that moves. It blows my mind.

Send her this text:

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

If that doesn't work, she is obviously no longer gender identifying as a woman. Who knows what the fuck she is?

You don't happen to live in NC do you?

My wife's been doing the same so I started Fucking a coworker. Best thing I've decided to do

Cheating is so much fun. The thrill of it makes the sex great, even if it's just okay sex. I can't say that's the case long term since I only know what it's like in the short term.

Yea she looks like a fuckin lowlife op...totally gross pig useless

Get her deported

Was gonna say the same thing

Haha you know who this is also?

Say the first letter of his first name so we're sure it's the same person.

mine got fat and disinterested in sex also desu. Modern society convinced her she should do the bare minimum house work and not kiss my ass for providing everything she's has. I point out how her inactivity all day contributes.

I even tried to demonstrate with logic, science, and demonstration that walking the laundry up and down the stairs many times counts as excersise.

Trying to use logic on a woman.

cant you tell op is being sarcastic

Iv had this particular fuck friend for the past 5 years, Iv had several gf's through the years and other fuck friends as well and one night stands. The same thing with her, anyways point is we both cheat on our relationships with each other. I even got her pregnant twice, she never kept it...

Cheating long term turns into more of a mistress type of thing going, She knows I'll go meet other women but no matter what, she'll always be there as my side bitch ready for a good dicking at any time.

feels good man