What's a proper form of punishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1366047454
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suffocation while claws are immobilized

buying a litter box

rape

Piss on cat

Boop him on the nose, then make him chase a little laser.
>He'll never catch it

get in the shower with him
piss on him
leave him inside meanwhile you cleanup
when done give him a shower
he add 1 and 1 together and realize he fucked up

Piss in it's litter box.

Piss on top of his piss to show dominance, then put it in the puddle

Is it illegal to eat cats?

get some glass shards and put it into a shoebox and then put the kitty in the box, tape it shut and shake the box like theres no tommorow

eat it.

chuck it out of the fuckin window

not on melmac

clean their litterbox you dirty fucker

Cats, unlike dogs, are kind of completely retarded and literally do not understand the concept of "punishment."

You'll accomplish nothing but make it hate you more.

if dubs some cat food and a hug

liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1366047454

I try sorry box last week
Put a cat in a dark cardboard box for 5 minutes
Its Myu all the time
Put it out - he ran away (in my house)

Now my cat heate me
What do ?
Q_Q

Space program.

The only way to punish a cat is to squirt it with water only if you catch it in the act. Otherwise it'll have no comprehension of why you're hurting it. Don't be an edgy faggot bitch like the rest of these people. All you can do now is clean up your bed

Suicide is an option.

I would love to beat the fuck out of you faggots

dogs kinda don't either unless they are punished right after they do whatever it is they do. if you punish a dog for something it did while you were out, it doesn't know what it did to get punished for-their memory/cognition isn't set up to make connections longer than a certain period of time or something.

yup

its a kitten you fucking idiot.. thats what they do, make sure the litter box is always clean.
if it shits in the house, pick it up and leave it in the litter box over night and the cat will know where to shit and piss.

fucking monkeys

>I would love to beat the fuck out of you faggots
you might love to, but the reality is 99.99% of the time, tough-talking anonymous fags are really massive pussies who'd piss their pants if ever put into a real physical situation
>inb4, no, i'm a big tough guy, or i have a gun
doesn't matter what you claim, you're a pussy, your tough guy talk guarantees it

don't buy a kitten unless you are prepared to clean up its mess. also, it looks like your beds in the fucking attic

I guarantee I would beat the shit out of your faggot ass. Inb4 nothing

seems harsh to leave a cat in a litter box overnight.

only real men torture animals you faggot, i bet you beat your girlfriend faggot

You become a furry sub

Actually my cats respond to tone of voice when they act the dick. My old boys nickname is Monkey Bummer and if I say his name like I'm on to him or maybe a little baritone he usually looks guilty and stops what he's doing. Pee issues are tough sometimes but user was right about a dog type punishment not really translating. He looks young so it's part of the deal I'm afraid. Don't hurt your Kitten dude, I've gone though hell building a relationship with my 15 year old rescue from an abusive environment. What you're talking about will ruin that for you OP

Leaving it on the side of the road far from your house.

It'll just keep pissing where it wants to and its damn near impossible to get the smell of cat piss out of your furnature and clothes. Your nose will become used to the smell and you wont be able to smell it on you, but others around you will and anyone who comes to your house will smell it right away. They also like to shit under your bed.

Fuck cats, theyre worthless animals.

Clean your bed u fucking mongrel it smelled like piss that is why the cat pissed on it.

Don't worry guys, I'd never physically hurt the little furrball.

The punishment will be: Lock him up during the nights in the bathroom where the litterbox is located.

Kill my cat ?
No user
I didn't want to hit him like nigger above your post
That why I try a sorry box
I work by technikcally
But yea ..
Hummm

Look, I'll give you advice on teaching cats what's bad and what's not as long as you will actually listen to me and nobody else, as I'm sure people will tell you to beat it or kill it or some bullshit.

First of all, you need to keep an eye on the cat when you let it wander around your room. Cats definitely have a very easy time learning things if you go about it the correct way. You can't hurt them or they'll just hate you. If you see your cat about to jump up onto something or piss/shit in a place they aren't supposed to, you quickly spray them with a water bottle, tap them lightly on the nose. Not like a beta faggot, but soft enough to not harm an infant. After you do that, either keep watching them and wait for them to try again, and they'll remember the sound of your water bottle when you squeeze that trigger. It takes a couple days, maybe a week or two, but they do learn to stop. They're little annoying retards but they learn. If they piss in places, spray them before they squat and place them in the litter box. They'll figure out that's the designated piss zone.

There. I'm a cat fag and I've dealt with dozens of them. Take this advice, as it's the most effective approach possible.

Little squares of 2" masking tape all over the bed, sticky side up.

You shouldn't have a cat when it's clearly the alpha over you. You should be punished for being retarded. Don't allow the cat in your room, you need to throw away your bed as it claimed it. You now sleep in it's territory. Get a fucking litter box and put it's scat in there if it's too retarded to know what it is. And clean it everyday you lazy shit. If you don't it can cause health problems for your dumbass and they'll shit and piss somewhere it's cleaner.

There are a number of reasons why cats might pee outside their litter box. Look into it. It's probably something that can be corrected, or at least understood.

Clean litter box is important, cats won't use a dirty one and if theirs too much urine in it the ammonia can iritate their paws. Best to grab the poops out as the come and fire it down the toilet and change the litter every day. If you do that you can put a little less in the box

0.00003/10 b8

U think the fucking monkeys who infest this place these days know how to read?
At least u tried annon.

then it will meow all night ..., if it shits on the floor pick the shit up and put the shit in the litter box, thats what i done and it worked the first time.

he is so cute, best of luck with the peeing
kittens sometimes pee elsewhere but usually get used to the litterbox, just make sure it's cleam

I'm relieved your a better dude than some, but cats don't understand segregation from the tribe, I hope that's not your perminent soloution, cat will adapt to the litter tray soon enough if you keep it clean. Hopefully he'll be sleeping on your bed at night instead of fuckin with your toilet paper. Best of luck :)

This is a bad way to raise a cat. Let it wander and gallop around at night. Let it sleep with you. If you lock it up, it'll grow awkward around you and damage it's ability to show its love for you. I've experienced cats that have literally been locked up in a basement for 90% of their lives and it's the saddest thing I've ever seen watching it try to communicate with other animals and people. Do not lock it up. This is your only warning before you fuck up your pet. Read my post above and raise it properly. It'll grow up bonded to you and genuinely love you.

See:

Someone came over that he didn't like. He wasn't properly introduced.

Find a good vet that specialized in cats and chat with them. avoid dog loving vets, they don't know shit about cats and they don't care either.

Cats do this shit for a lot of reasons, you have to experiment around to figure it out. sometimes it's something as simple as the litter box being located near something that freaks the cat out.

if your mattress is expensive, buy a bed wetting sheet at bb&b to protect it until you figure it out.

those are the two cutest posts i've ever seen on this board and i love you as a person and as a human being

Yes. And op, clean the fucking litter box.

Hmm alright, I have to think about it I guess. I'm an idiot when it comes to cxats, this is my first one. Thanks for the info.

Actually that's a little extreme to jump in with, some cats can be reasoned with and can learn the rules without using water. I'm not saying that your wrong but it's not black and white like that. I've also had over a dozen kitties in my life and some walk the line without much issue. I have used a water spray in the past to stop fighting lol

He'll live and learn

Beat it to death.please offer to fight me.

>being this new

No they don't fag. How about you wash down those paint chips with some bleach you downy retard

Diego?

Put the cat enclosed in a box with a radioactive source and a poison that will be released when the source (unpredictably) emits radiation.

Your cat will be both dead and alive until you observe it.

That will teach it.

Holy shit, that edge. I could slice a piece of paper on-end with it!!!!!!!!

>(drop dead)

Well, not the same problem, but when my cat was young it ate one of my birds, I beaten the shit out of it and force him to see what he did, I didn't hurt him so bad but I did punch him on the face a little and throw him away, he NEVER eats my birds now, and he have direct contact with them every day.

So that's what I did to discipline it, beat it up, don't worry tho, I love my cat but I also loved the bird it killed, my cat loves me back now and my birds are safe thanks to some violence.

Suck the piss faggot

You're the one deserving punishment for not providing adequate environment

cuddle

One thing I can't help but say since this is your first time is cats need a constant water supply just like dogs. Try and change the water at least once a day. No one wants to drink day old water. Good luck, sorry if that came off as patronising btw but I've met people that for some reason didn't know that :)

To be honest a cat may pee where it's not supposed to because it has a urinary tract infection. Check to see if the pee is reddish or pink. This is the only way the cat can tell you something is wrong.

Fuck yourself and eat shit and die

no punishment will do
you'll just trauma that cat and then from there out all hes gonna do is just piss on shit to spite you when you do something he doesnt like

also fuck these edgelords
you have to be 18 to post here

It's good to learn what's normal for your cat OP, that way you'll know when something is wrong. I feel mine all over almost every day when I'm clapping them, a practice I started after finding an abscess on ones chest. Then as a cat owner it's a trip to the vets and money can't be an issue. I would steal, borrow or beg if I had too lol

kek, are your jimmies rustled to this degree? If you're getting this butthurt by anonymous faggots posting autistic works of fiction and falsehood, just go ahead and unplug your computer.

Why? my cat loves me, animals need some good old discipline sometimes.

Well guessing by the covers I'd say yore either a fag or a female. If you're a fag I'd say your cat pissing on your bed it's a good starting punishment, indicator of how sad and disgusting your existence is. However if you're a female, posting your tits is the right thing to do.
Leave the cat alone fag.

Strike it with the foce of thousand cuddles and explain to him how to use catoilet.

Op, just put its face in it and say no loudly. It will catch on. Really. Or when it poops put the poop in the litter box so it knows where to go next time.
Or let it outside if you will watch it.

Better ways mate

He's not your mate, friend.

He's not your friend, buddy.

Don't lock it up, it's marked his/her territory and likes your bed, the same thing happened with my kitten I got 11 years ago. Since then she's always hanged around me.
This.

Not necessary it worked wonders, he is now a good cat and a very independent one too, if he is hungry for bird he will just hunt it.

What will you do if your cat killed one of your birds tho? tell him "no" that shit won't do, cats have a huge determination, he had to see it's mistake and get the punishment that an alpha male (memes aside) will give him in nature.

I didn't like it, he didn't like it either, but at the end it made him a better cat and me a better owner.

none, he doesn't have the reasoning skills to correlate the punishment with his actions

>If you lock it up, it'll grow awkward around you and damage it's ability to show its love for you.
So thats why my wife hates me

Why? Just go get Chinese food. Save your own cat.

you're russian or a slav aren't you