My phone was dead and I needed to google something so I grabbed my gf's phone and she was talking to some guy on kik...

My phone was dead and I needed to google something so I grabbed my gf's phone and she was talking to some guy on kik. I read as much as the conversation as I could to not draw suspicion because she was like 6 feet away but couldnt see the screen and I didnt see anything that terrible. I was still kind of annoyed because she was sort of flirty, but she actually mentioned her bf (me) a couple of times that I saw.

What are the odds there is more to this situation and if so how do I follow up on it to not sound like I was going through her shit. If it is nothing and I violate her trust that would really be bad for us I would think.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvi3_lZ-bMi0BxOFblraudA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

Message me on kik and I can test her if you like kik: BuuBeans

Leave her. Bitches that do shit like this will always crave the attention from other men.

If she's being flirty with some other guy it doesn't matter if she mentioned you... She violated your trust first by talking to some other dick. If you don't wanna bring up that you saw it, just enjoy the ride while it lasts and start talking to other bitches yourself.

Test her how

idk but i saw something similar on this youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCvi3_lZ-bMi0BxOFblraudA

This so much. Gfs always break up before they break up. If they start being distant and not talking to you then it's already over. They like to have someone already to go.

She hasnt really been distant at all. Weve been together almost 2 years and she bought me a 600 dollar plane ticket for my birthday less than 2 months ago. Shes def more attractive than me tbqh so i dont wanna just end it unless shes actually cheating on me.

Congrats OP, you are now a cucked pussy bitch.

Guys who arent complete cucks don't tolerate their women chatting online with guys.

Kys post haste, or get used to the idea of prepping the bull

>she bought me a 600 dollar plane ticket
Its even worse than I thought...

She's cheating on you retard. She bought you a plane ticket and in her mind, the gift justifies getting dick on the side.

This seems kind of stupid to me honestly. Your post implies women have the capacity to feel bad. A cheating bitch would just ride the cock carousel and deny everything if suspicions arise.

>she bought me a 600 dollar plane ticket
>she bought me
>me

She bought you a plane ticket to get you out of the picture so she could go out cruising for dick unhindered. Buying a plane ticket is a little extreme, so that tells be that youre a clingy faggot and a plane ticket was more about desperation to get some fucking breathing room. With you on a plane, she can go out and live a little, its also about keeping her options open.

She's fucking other guys, you dont want to see it, or believe it, but you have to step back and look at the signs.

>bought you a plane ticket for you to leave off somewhere
Red flag
>you see she's chatting with guys on her phone
Fucking huge red flag

Wake up.

>Shes def more attractive than me tbqh

You should make it obvious that you are actively working to get /fit/. Just going out for a workout when she's not around (so it doesn't look like you're trying too hard) and then coming back to her sweaty ("I just need to hop in the shower before dinner"), as long as you're not disgustingly fat currently, is enough to show that you're a person who works to improve himself.

Also, in general to be attractive (you don't need to be /fit/), don't eat unless you feel hungry, and stop eating once you feel full.

This user knows what's up.

We went together. I was implying that I didnt buy my flight.

I am /fit/ but I'm not an idiot. I know im like 7/10 facial aesthetics at best

>We went together
No you didnt, otherwise you wouldve stated that you went on a trip with her.

Youre now lying because your too far in denial.

Why would I lie about that if I'm gonna tell Sup Forums about this behavior? I wanna get to the bottom of this far worse than any of you.

Because you dont want to believe she's cheating on you.

She bought you a plane ticket to get you to leave, you see in her phone she's talking to other guys...

Youre on here looking for someone to tell you that you have nothing to worry about, and anyone, like me, speaks reason, you want to disregard as not true.
Wake the fuck up.

trolling me softly

Only one getting trolled is OP by his girlfriend

She's taking his dick. Sorry, OP

She's sucking his cock when she isn't with you because she doesn't love you and thinks your dick is too small.

>7/10 facial aesthetics at best

Plenty of ugly faces in Hollywood, both male and female. They sell it with good casting lots of direct lighting and then become pristine fap material (as long as they stay relatively /fit/).

So if you have the body then don't let whatever you might think of your face make you lose confidence. If you want to ensure you can be more expressive (which can make you more attractive and lighter in conversation, especially in groups) you can take an improv class and then attend a weekly or semiweekly improv-exercise club for cheap after that.

The final suggestion is make small changes in your interaction with her. Not for better or for worse, but just to take things off guard a little bit. Like instead of talking about X, bring up Y. Instead of activity A, completely different thing B. Not random-seeming, but subtle change.