You should use your full name. I like that name - Robin

>You should use your full name. I like that name - Robin

brava nolan

brava

>It's good you don't use your full name. It's a fat girl's name - Robin

Oh, c'mon, that was good. Nolan knows how to do endings

But it's dumb as fuck because Robin isn't even his name. It'd be like if Jim Gordon's daughter was there and someone said "You should use your real name, Batgirl."

>You should use your full name. I like that name - Hothead

if you think this was anything more than getting the audience to clap you're fooling

I saw this opening night and I immediately heard the shrill cries of fanboys all cumming at once when this happened, it was so fucking predictable and hamfisted I couldn't help but giggle like a faggot

the ending with Bruce Wayne and Alfred locking eyes was neat though, a little warmth and humanity at the end of the trilogy

god tdkr was full of some rough lines. this one is probably the cringiest though, most are just hysterical

>GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE
>HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD
>For you

It made me smile. It's not a major plot twist, just some little fan service, and it works.

I remember seeing this in the theater, and as soon as that "you should use your real name" line came I knew exactly what was coming. I was thinking oh shit his name is gonna be Dick Grayson or Jason Todd or something.

I puked in my mouth when I heard that line.

you should try to enjoy life someday.

Should have went to credits right there.

Checked and kek

Without all the interspersed stuff I mean. It's been years since I've seen the film.

>smartalec quick-witted quip that's terribly out of place coming from the mouth of a supposed 17 year old high school student posturing as some hard-boiled film noir detective

I'd find the scene where he threatens the potheads for information but I can't be bothered

can JGL deliver a line without looking so smugly satisfied like he just let out a nice fart lmao

>You should use your full name. I like that name - Robin, The Boy Wonderâ„¢

Really?

How was he supposed to keep up the mantle? I mean, I know Bruce left him the cave, but he didn't have billions to keep the equipment up?

what a joke.. seriously that's his fucking name!? it doesnt even make any sense

in the theater people were applauding and wooping this terrible rehash cashgrab. I was fucking shaking and on verge of tears by the last 10 minutes of the film, i felt like screaming and pulling my hair out

>full name "Robin"
what's the nick name for Robin
Ro?

except robin is a real name and batgirl isn't or are you really stupid?

He wanted a reference that everyone could get, since the entire world can complete the sentence "Batman and...", while a lot less would be able to tell you who the fuck Dick and Jason are.

the point is Robin isn't his real name, it's an alias

why would that be on any ID of his

come on bro it's not that hard

>You should use your full name. I like that name - Dick

BRAVO NOLAN