Tfw I'll never have a person who's happy to see me

>tfw I'll never have a person who's happy to see me
>Tfw there won't be someone waiting for me at home
>Tfw my future is a bleak haze of loneliness and depression

I really want to off myself some days Sup Forums, but the only thing stopping that is that I'm my dad's only son, and my death means he will be alone.

What is the purpose of life? I feel like I have no future some days. That I'll just be a lonely man at his desk, browsing through the endless threads, while everyone else has friends, spouses, families, and so much more.

You could be in prison right now, so quit your bitching.

do what makes you happy, faggot

atleast you dont live in north korea you ungrateful whiny bitch

Of course I love the things I have. I'm not ungrateful for my house or anything. I just feel sad about the state my life is in.

>>tfw i'll never have person who's happy to see me

you have a mother

yo get a cat or a dog
ONLY get one of these and keep it to one pet
then bahm get into groups that have pet interest

How much would that cost?

Join the military, easy way to get someone who's willing to be with you and makes your family proud. Punch out a couple of kids. Have a vasectomy to stop you having anymore. Have a hidden account and plan incase your woman cuts and runs. You'll figure out the meaning of life is to be a decent father to kids. Feels good, just never trust your woman.

>I just feel sad about the state my life is in.
listen dude there's enough faggots in the world. stop trying to increase the margin

Don't listen to him then when you choose to kill yourself you gotta take the dog get some hookers and heroin or coke N stop bitching

>get a vasectomy
>be a decent father

can I get a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As teen I liked the idea of having kids one day but I have since given up on that dream.

I kek'd

Have kids before the vasectomy, just stops you having more by accident and being totally financially fucked

Not that hard, I've had a couple by accident. Just find a bitch that's loyal and be sexually reckless

>the only thing stopping that is that I'm my dad's only son, and my death means he will be alone.
Use that, dude. One of the things that I'm privately very proud of and gives me a sense of purpose is that I'm able to care for my parents who have always been there for me.

I was thinking about suicide a lot over the winter but now I'm kinda trying to look for a reason greater than myself to go on.

I wish us both luck.

It doesn't matter what everyone else has, dude. Don't keep constantly comparing yourself to others and just live your life.

I mean, I love everything I have. But it always seems like everyone I know has something better.

>I get the Galaxy S7, everyone else gets a Galaxy S8

It's frustrating.

Have you considered having a brief binge on narcotics and prostitutes? Helps put your life into perspective man...

Take it from a faggot with no parents. You can do this man. Got a dog and a cat. They fucking love me and I love those two. Just get and animal and chicks dig a man willing to settle down assuming you're in that stage of life. Pic is my doggo