Cyber punk thread

Cyber punk thread

Looking for more of these pixel art gifs

I'll bump your thread.

I have a few.

moar?

oddly enough I am enjoying this, so yes, please.

Some in my /cyb/ folder too

Got a few more 8bit ones

Thanks for this. It was refreshing to see the old school

I'm an oldfag, and found of 8 bit.

brings back the feels.

* fond.

what a dipshit I am sometimes.

Likewise. Always have a soft spot for 8bit.

That's about all I have in this folder related to cyberpunk, I can dump more from this folder or switch to /cyb/

perspective based pixel art

omg I never knew how much I needed this

That one is actually a recolor, here's the original if you're interested.

i like future funk

I personally want to learn to git gud at pixel art

Me too man, it's an underappreciated medium. I do some every now and then myself but it's nowhere near this level yet.

reminds me of blade runner. love that movie

That's everything from my 8bit folder that's related. I can dump from /cyb/ if you guys want.

You know games like Starbound? The underwater cities are beautiful and its one of my main motivations to learn this style of art

retro futuristic ideas of what cities will be are my thing. It can make me so melancholy, I will never experience those massive cities with neon or skyways for cars.
pic related. neon night riders stage from ninja turtles, takes place in 2020 I think

Absolutely, the first step to getting gud is to start trying, start with 32x32 or something if it's easier. I use a program called pixelformer, it's basically a very lightweight cut down photoshop optimised for icons and pixel art.

You make that or just goggle? P.s. thanks for the tip man, I'll put that to good use

No worries, and nah man I've got a long way to go to making things of that caliber. Pic related is mine for some reference.

At least it looks like a distinguishable pic, all i 'he made are deformed blobs on various snotty websites

white rabbit tattoo is cringey

Gotta start somewhere man.

It is rather cliche