Ask an user session:

Ask an user session:
Ask a guy who works at domino's anything

I need to get a job and I was going to apply at Domino's, would you recommend me to?

Driver or insider?
>fellow dominos employee as well

im a csr/insider, hate deliveries lol
yeah, its a pretty decent job, decent hours

why the fuck is everything so expansive when your toppings are such fucking shit?

Wouldn't happen to be Part of the shifflet franchise would you? Fellow dominos worker reporting in

>have a car
>bring a pen [optional]
>ask for an application sheet
>get job

Our standards are literally so low that the manager pulled me aside to tell me how impressed he was with me having my own pen.

what's on a mighty meaty?

thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

What your favorite thing to eat there?

Weirdest encounter with a customer?

Dare you to piss in the pizza sauce

You ever sabotage a customer's food?

Pepperoni sausage ham beef extra cheese

I've been trying to get a free pizza, are there any insider secrets I should factor in?

>Ask an user session

Subway worker here, also OP on a scale of 10 how shit is it?

>driver here
No I haven't slept with any house wives yet

not OP
>delivered to jesus on christmas eve.
>he smelled of weed and gave me a $2 tip.

what happened to mcdonalds pizza?

>work there
>get what's in the hot box at the end of the night

How do you make the pizza sauce?
(Serious question.)

Why does it take 48 hours for points to be added to my piece of the pie rewards

>make
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
we get it in bags

Why are you assholes so cheap with the cheese, sauce and toppings? Fuck you.

So it's like scrotum sauce?

why are you buying the cheep shit? just ask for extra when you order

Former manager current driver
Food standards are shit
Expired product get labels changed every morning
Food that falls into the catch tray gets reused despite allergy and diet restrictions
I get paid three times as much as a manager and do literally nothing but drive and make boxes

sure

how do i get one of these.

Something looks really off about those scrotums.
>missing meatballs?

Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on pizza or pasta?

Thanks.

In your opinion whats the best bang for the buck in terms of pizza and topping? Help a poor fag here.

Can any o you driver's tell me what you get paid and how the pay plan works? (Do you get a gas allowance.. etc?)

you user's just answered each others question
honestly, this 80ish year old nignog came in, ordered a pizza, regular extravaganza ya know? 5 minutes before her pizza was done she walked into the middle of the lobby and proceeded to take a shit on the floor getschwifty.jpeg then ran out
once, only cause it was a local thot i knew that broke a friend's heart
a medium pizza, 1-2 topping

>get call from customer
>there was no butter in there garlic bread
>ok…
>send a driver to bring them a new on and get the old one
>get call from the same customer
>no butter in new garlic bread
>garlic bread comes in boxes, pre-wrapped in tinfoil. We literally just take them out of the box and put them in the oven.
>we got a box of garlic beads with no butter in them.

In pa at my franchise I get 5.50 an hour,1.25 for every delivery, and tips make me average about 15 an hour on a slow day

huh, we hand make our garlic bread

$15.75(NZD) per hour
+$2.15 per delivery

how much does an entry position pay?

5.99 mix and match deal, look it up

minimun wage

this. we get cunts make $15 pizzas for 5.99

not intentionally
no

hoe you ain't the op thats this user right here
and yeaa i have lol. local thot fucked with a buddy, broke his heart

Do you have CP ?

Any loopholes for a free pizza?

Thanks for the driver info. I have a pizza shop and I pay my drivers $10/hr plus $1.25 per run. So I'm a little ahead of the curve on pay :-)

Nah, thats not my style
call, make an order, when the driver gets there tell them they fucked up part of your order and they'll take it back, get ya a free one usually

Don't they keep a tab on what you ask for and can easily reference it?

Cheers m8, might give it a go one day

we do, but usually we go with the motto that the customer is always right. if the order logged is not what they say its supposed to be, then we go with the motto that we must of taken the order wrong

Huh. That sounds waaaaay too easily exploitable. Where do you guys draw the line?

Would an ultra violet light show spit on food?

>pic slightly related

when it happens once a week

Pay with paypal if you can, open a dispute a day later and they'll give you a full refund.
Done it like 50 times.

yeah, youre right. we log every order with a "Bad past" tag to their phone number etc. if the same person keeps doing it we stop
no clue

Doubtful. All the grease and oil would probably obscure it.

Define "dispute"

Learn how paypal works. I can't be bothered explaining it.

memories . . . drove drunk through KFC drive-thru in HS. They fucked up order and said "next time you come through say manager [Jaquon or something] said to give you a free 3-piece." We did that shit 2x a week for like a month and a half before they finally said "hey man we're on to you."

Fair enough, I'll goggle it on goggle
Thx 4 ur tym

From Oregon? If so, hey kyle

So you say it was an unauthorized transaction?

What is the difference between the sliced sausage and the italian sausage?

I once had my dominos put Christine __________ rather than Chris ____________ as my name for the order. Is this someone who was intentionally going out of the way to fuck with my order? Or could it have been a systematic error?

Bottom left.

Refer to

Ima start doing that.

your phone mic sux and the person taking the order has lost the will to live.

Nobody asked dude

This doesn't say how you disputed the charge though. You can't just keep saying it was an unauthorized transaction...

Nice, thanks.

I don't say it's unauthorised.

I did it over the computer.

Are you lonely?

No problem, Sup Forumsrothers.

How are you doing tonight, user?

So then what do you say to Paypal to get them to continue processing your returns?

is your name jamal?

You'll work it out.

Jamal in kfalls?

They're $12 for TWO. How fucking cheap are you?

i used to work at a dominos. the owner and the managers were complete fucking dickheads. i quit a month after i got hired. fuck dominos

that shouldn't happen. You can put adolf fuck my pussy von dickheim and it should come through

Come on, the wrong answer could end up resulting in charge of fraud. Not trying to fuck with that.

Don't do anything fraudulent then.
It's not that hard.

where do you work?

Kek

You'd be surprised...

>another driver here

You just say you never got your pizza? Your pizza was fucked up? Product was not as ordered? What?

?

I'm guessing you say you paid in cash and got charged twice, I dunno though

Nope.

Okay, say it didn't turn up? I'm not sure m8

You say they shit in your pizza? Come on dude, obviously this "guess what I have in my pocket game" is pointless.

Do you want to know how to receive a free pizza from Domino's Pizzeria?Well sit down, let me tell you. Step 1: phone a Domino's Pizza Eatery and order a large one topping pizza and the guy will say, "What topping would you like?" And you say, "I'd like my topping to be another steaming hot one topping pizza." So the guy asks, "What topping would you like on your Domino's one topping pizza topping?" And then you say, "Go ahead and make my second Domino's one topping pizza topping a Domino's one topping pizza." And then the guy will ask, "Ok sir, what topping would you like on your Domino's one topping pizza topping one topping pizza?" And you respond with, "A Domino's one topping pizza." And continue to order Domino's one topping pizza toppings, until you are at a pizza topped with 71 Domino's one topping pizzas, and then the pizza guy will say, "Wait one moment, sir. We don't have any pizza boxes that will fit this 71 Domino's one topping pizza topping pizza." So you say, "Hold on," And quickly run to Home Depot and purchase a Maytag refrigerator which retails for $3399, and when it comes time to pay for the Maytag refrigerator, you offer to pay Home Depot, not with cash, but with 70 piping hot Domino's one topping pizzas, and they of course accept, so you buy the fridge and you take it back to the Domino's Pizzeria Restaurant, you give the pizza guy a Maytag refrigerator box and put the 71 topped Domino's Pizza one topping pizza into that, and then you pay Domino's using a brand new Maytag refrigerator which retails for $3399, so then you take the Maytag refrigerator box filled with a 71 topped Domino's one topping pizza back to Home Depot, and you give it to the cashier there as payment for your brand new Maytag refrigerator which retails for $3399, and when the cashier turns his back to get your receipt, you snatch the 71st Domino's pizza off the top of your Domino's pizza stack and you put it in your pocket, and there you have yourself a free pizza!

What's the best thing to get at Domino's

Close

It must be one of these man

tl;dr

And the sad thing is...I know customers that would legitimately try a stunt like this.