How do I guarantee that my girlfriend won't cheat on me?

How do I guarantee that my girlfriend won't cheat on me?

only the conscious can cheat

Be single

You can't. You'll be cucked at some point.

the dude looks like a fucking god, what more could she want?

but srsly, don't date a whore. believe it or not, there are nice wholesome girls out there who would never cheat, and most of the time when a girl cheats, it's because the relationship has turned to shit.

be mean to her.

You cannot.
If you monitor her too closely you can end up driving her to cheat. If you do not monitor her enough shhe will eventually leave you due to your neglect. She may even begin to do things just to anger you for attention. If it is too perfect it can lead to boredom.
All you can you do is have faith.
If you can't then why are you in a relationship with her to begin with.

By being the best choice.

one of you is probably going to cheat eventually.

Dick her down good enough

The dead cant cheat

Be inaccessible. She won't have the time to try to fuck another guy if she's trying to fuck you. "Why won't my boyfriend ______?" is all that she will think about.

It's a chore, I can't recommend it. If you want a faithful woman, you're chasing a dream. If you want a girl who won't cheat on you, that's...realistically not going to happen. If you want loyalty, get a dog.
The reasoning is, as far as I know, chicks do not feel bad for cheating, they do not think of cheating as cheating, it's how they think and review things in their minds. If they wanted to have sex with Guy T, while they're with Guy B, they obviously had a reason to want Guy T and how can they ever be wrong?
There are no repercussions for cheating for a woman. What are you going to do? Break up with her? She already proved how easy it is for her to find another "partner". she's immune to your consequences.
And in the extreme rare event that you are a rich man that she wants to stay with, she will PRETEND to have remorse, fake apologies, promise things will never happen again. Do not fall for it. She wants to stay with your money, not you. And even your MONEY can't keep her faithful, she still wants to be fucked because she FEELS it.

the point is, no guarantees. Unless you want to break the law and chain her in your home, which I'd love to hear or see about. As if that pussy is good enough to perform illegal acts to access.

Fuck her hard and so very often, that she really isnt up to looking for more elsewher.

but since you are on Sup Forums, its probly infrequent...

but if she is near LA, give more details, as this older gentleman has the time and the energy to devote to her, you betcha

get her from arlan robotics

Literally the exact opposite of what you're doing now. Don't be a paranoid fuck face and become best friends with her

Make sure your girlfriend is sexually satisfied all the time.

By cheating first. Then when she does cheat, it won't hit you as hard because you know you've already cheated, so fuck it.

I don't want to meet the chick that cheats on Superman.

You can lock her in your basement dungeon 24/7. But even then, someone can find her and fuck the shit out of her while you're away.

Otherwise, you can't guarantee shit.

ProTip: You can't.

this

you can't, bitches aren't to be trusted.

Kill yourself before she gets the chance to cheat on you.

That's the only way for a guy like to be sure she can't.

>That's the only way for a guy like to be sure she can't.

This

this

by not having a girlfriend

Kill her

Even if she seems like a good girl, you can never know because these ones cheat as well. Just play it cool and make that bitch disappear from your life if she does. As simple as that.

>the dude looks like a fucking god, what more could she want?

You didn't see the superman costume hanging on the chair? He is literally supposed to be superman, yet she wants more.

Humans are not wired for strict monogamy. You know that chick that catches your eye when you're at the store while you're with your girlfriend? Given enough time and the opportunity, you would eventually cave to your primal instinct to fuck that chick, no matter how loyal you think you are. It's no different for women.

what a bunch of bullshit, shut the fuck up

>there are nice wholesome girls out there who would never cheat

Lies, all lies. All women will cheat sooner or later because they're all cock hungry whores who can't control themselves.

Yes, lie to yourself, that will protect you from reality, won't it?

KEK wow this guy knows.
the truth hurts like a motherfucker.

Same goes for men, though redpilled virgins will never admit it.

Don't treat her like a Goddess/princess. She must be continuously reminded of her station and limitations.
YOU are her King.
YOUR house is YOUR castle.

It is a lot of work to implement this mental conditioning but hard work is what maketh the man.

>t. totally not a chauvanist

Heh, I fucked the shit out of this chick who complained about her 'controlling' boyfriend. Those were some fun times. Good luck with that load of shit, brother. That tactic will drive them to new cock in a hearbeat.

Grab her by the pussy op.

Implant a tracking device in her tiny brain.

Do not listen to this (((user))).

Don't take advice from the guy who didn't even get the joke in OPs picture.

He's right, you know. Show your woman who's boss so I can smooth talk her panties off more easily.

I'm married for about 7 years with two kids and I look at it like this, if she cheats on me I can just end the relationship and move on to find other women. If I decide to stay with her I can always hang it over her head for the rest of her life. It's a win-win

That's not bullshit at all, dude. Ask anyone who's ever actually had a relationship or a series of them. People make mistakes all the god damn time. Do you honestly think that your dad never cheated on your mom?

/thread tbh

People are animals. Smart ones, sure, but we still have instincts designed for us to chase after the best partner we can get.

Yes, lots of people can deny or fight these urges, but almost everyone cheats or gets cheated on at least once.

Dipshit virgins tend to think women are all the same (which is why they don't get laid) but they can be just as varied in their personalities as men. Some will be faithful, some won't. Grow up and deal with it.

You can't cheat if it's hard enough to get a girlfriend in the first place.

Develop under extreme secret an ultra-deadly design virus to kill all male population on Earth.
>Worked for me, btw

my parents never cheated on each other and are still married, shut the fuck up

Jumping off the deep end there, user, aren't you? How about you talk with a woman frankly about this subject instead of making all of the presumptions.

True. I think the problem with these low self-esteem redpillers is that they have convinced themselves that they have positive traits like being loyal and being 'nice guys', when in reality, they've just never been tempted and had aggressive potential sexual partners try to chase them like many women experience.

Fuck her little sister if she has one...

Parents try not to tell their kids about all the negative stuff. I was astonished by some of the things I learned about my parents from others. It'll all make sense when you get older.

Act normal, i thought that that would be obvious. Also, drop hints about how you find cheaters to be worse than pond scum. Finally, make sure the sex is at least not unbearable.

believe it or not, some people have self control. never assume your shitty mindset is the only possible one.

Date a qt trap instead.

Occupy most of her free time but not to the point where you're an insufferable, clingy bastard or date someone extremely insecure/psycho and make them dependent on you

you are a moron

because women will lie to cover their asses at every step

I know, I tried talking to a woman I caught once