My best friend since 4th grade tried to fuck my gf. she told me as soon as he messaged her trying to get in her pants...

my best friend since 4th grade tried to fuck my gf. she told me as soon as he messaged her trying to get in her pants. what should I do about it? I live with him and I can't stand to look at him.

Give him a lap dance

Use a cactus to give him a lap dance.

What an odd looking fellow. Just ask him about it.

Apply lotion to the cactus, then make him give it a lap dance.

Find a fresh cactus, do not apply lotion, tell him to give it a lap dance, explaining that he's progressing smoothly.

tbh if i were you i'd just confront him about it, or beat the shit out of him

Just tell him stirnly that that sort of behavior isn’t okay. If he does it again, break up your house-sharing.

Procure a third cactus, deprickle it, and instruct him to reprickle it while giving it a lap dance.

this fake snap makes less sense than most, op you're a fucking idiot

already did, I gave him the chance to apologize and he lied to make it seem like it was my gf's fault. He didnt realize that she had showed me all the snapchat messages by taking a pic of them with another phone. I called him out for lying and he just sighed and walked away.

X

pic is unrelated. hope this is bait.

also beating the shit out of him isnt an option he could easily beat me in a fight.

hey nathnial

.... That guy could kick your ass and you somehow managed to find a girlfriend? Are you as odd looking as him?

And why could he easily kick your ass?

dose his drink with 1000 mcg of acid. Fuck his shit up good

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

thats a pretty good idea actually. hard to get acid where I live though. everyone around here only sells research chems

pic unrelated

this is me

Ok well that guy is a dumb ass "Are you as odd looking as him" nigga what, drink bleach you stupid.

this is him (shitty pics but I didn't wanna grab a twitter pics to be reverse image searched)

First thing you need to do is reward your girlfriend for her loyalty by eating her out for a full night

Beat him up like we used to do in the old days.

4in taller than me and more fit, I haven't fought anyone since middle school.

Who's a dumbass exactly?

Still fight him you dumb cunt, don't be a pussy.

fucking X

sorry I'm gonna be a pussy

would also post pics of gf but she's underage

>this

Also OP just fucking confront him about it and tell him to get his own girl. sound fearless

planned on it

I would be suspicious of the girlfriend if I were you. She may just be starting drama. The guy even said it was her fault. Chicks love their drama.

Yeah this, eat her ass til she squirts

Beating up your housemate is probably the most effective and satisfying solution, but don't get your ass kicked or fuck him up bad enough to catch an assault charge over it

he (did?) have is own girl, she's attractive too. don't get the need to be a man whore when his girl put out plenty. I guess I kinda already got him for it by telling her but idk if she actually left him or not

where did he say it was her fault?

she had proof, and no motive to start shit for no reason. she's not like that.

hm, idfk still stand up for yourself man

he tried to tell me that he was sorry for talking to her but she was the one coming on to him because she kept looking at him while she was at my house or some shit honestly was too pissed off atm to remember.

you need to confront him harder user, you need to get mad, force your dominance.

go into his room and pee on everything he owns to show him who's the real man

from a dude who has dealt with the same response that nig is a lying prick

if u fuck em both itll show em whos boss

>guy hits on gril
>OP surprised

Big fucking deal. Grow a pair you retard.

dubs

>this

They don't need a motive. You said she's underage right? She's immature and probably has a crush on the guy so shes playing games with both of you. I would drop her like a hot potato if I were you.

hmm maybe

Have you even touched a woman?

true dude shouldn't have expected loyalty / human decency from someone I've known for nearly 10 years and literally never wronged

Yes, why do you ask? Were you unaware that women liketo play head games?

Kill him
Poison him
Mutilate his shrimp dick
Rape him his sleep
Kidnap him without him knowing it's you and sell him ass a sex slave
Turn him into a trap and put him to work

They are all like that dood.

he's got a 9inch cock

tbh OP just leave this thread the neckbeards have eased there way in

it's just now getting fun though. Honestly all the retarded posts/bait is making me feel better

all women are thots?

She may even secretly be interested in a threesome with him and doesnt know how to broach the subject. Chicks love getting double donged.

that's actually what I thought and I was open to the idea, but she said she'd only do it with another girl.

Leave him. If you can't beat the shit out of him, then just fucking leave or kick him out. If he's going to be a piece of shit, you can't do anything about it. He's made his decision to be a faggot, so he can deal with the consequences. He can find his own place to stay.

thnx for genuine advice user

You're fucking retarded. You didn't even read the post. Do you think she faked an entire phone conversation between two different numbers just to start shit? There is reasonable doubt and unreasonable doubt. Your post goes under unreasonable . Take your ass back to r9k

sorry I upset you

She took some pics of a few snapchat messages. Who knows what she left out of the pictures. I'm convinced that she's starting drama

Post the pictures she took OP!

possible, but I doubt it. I could just be in denial.

don't have them. she's already gone to sleep or else I'd get them from her