Sup Forums what is it like sleeping with a black girl?

Sup Forums what is it like sleeping with a black girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xuh5ESB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like sleeping with any other girl, though with more oil and burnt toast smell

i used to like black chicks, but all of the ones i got with were never down for the ol' pump and dump. Always wanted to get together after

It's like being in high school and having to choose new classes and enrolling yourself in an elective that you don't know much about but think would be pretty neat, and then you start the class and realize it's a learning alternatives class and now you're stuck around a bunch of drug addicts and thieves and retards.

Great, as long as your wallets not missing and you don't have aids.
discord.gg/xuh5ESB

Check'd.

Also, I'm curious as well. I would assume sex would be wild, and I could finally find someone to be a dom, but an actual relationship would be a bitch to be in with one, unless I can find a whitewashed black girl.

they smell like shit their skin feels weird and they're annoying as well

They fuck well enough but nothing to write home about, find a sex starved asian girl on vacation and you'll have some real fun

Like bags of sand.

jesus, those stretchmarks
thats the kind of marbling you want in a steak, not a gf

That's about accurate lol...I've slept with a lot of black girls. Their pussies always smelled, every one of them. So I could never go down on them which is one of my favorite things to do to girls. Something about their diet or I don't know. Their skin was kind of different from white girls I suppose. But they are a lot of fun to fuck. Every black girl I fucked was a lot more fun than any other girl. I would never marry one though

I've fucked a couple nigresses. They were didn't act like niggers, acted fairly white, kinda nerdy. They were both pretty freaky. Black girls suck dick like animals. It's hard to describe but I only had one white chick suck my cock with anywhere near the vigor and ferocity. It's kinda hard not to laugh, honestly. It was fun and all but nigs don't really turn me on, not very attracted to them, typically don't find them very beautiful. I'm not into dark nipples, fat lips, wide noses, kinky hair, etc. No joke here, the pussy smells different than a white girl. Not necessarily bad, but different in a way that I never experienced with a white chick, more musky.

Met a black girl on Tinder. She wants to go out to eat, I'll probably do it just to see where it goes.

Thanks Sup Forums

I wouldn't know, I only fuck people.

There's at least one upside. She doesn't have a father to threaten you

That's some truth right there.

salty milk and coins

you don't know she's there cuz it's dark lol

Its like dipping you dick in the mud

Bretty gud. Their asses are always 10/10.

Sauce? That is my GFs kitchen, but that is not my gf. She's lived there for like 11 years since she was like 7 so IDK how that naked nigress got in there