"Small Loli" thread for those who didn't catch it yesterday and for those who did

"Small Loli" thread for those who didn't catch it yesterday and for those who did

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xuh5ESB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods seem to prefer the term "Small Loli" over Toddlercon

Come hang out.
discord.gg/xuh5ESB

sad to say the gif wont work...

yeah, sorry i just noticed

not a fan of discord.. sorry

Love what your posting!

mfw this thread

Keep em coming!

If any of you blow your load I want to know!!!

You're all shitty at this. I'll dump a few, OP.

I did

i'm not fapping

Lolis are for patting

Thanks for letting me know!

is it unhealthy to masturbate to many times a day ?

nah, you're fine user. worst you'll be a bit drained and a bit dehydrated if you don't drink enough water

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

Die.

thanks, also another question is there anyway to heighten the pleasure from masturbation i just don't think it does barely anything for me aymore

Is there any good loli asmr stuff? normal chicks a suck
would feed cheeseburgers

I blew my load my wife would kill me lol

LOST

>wife

Yeah. It takes some self control, though. You just have to stop for a while. The longer you're without , the better it feels next time

onahole

Pictured: The dick of the average user

roll user is that you?

mfw i won't be able to masturbate to this loli godiness

joining the marines? why?

>when you post a toddlercon thread and it devolves into loli

only fells guy i had :(

Fucking cute.

I wasn't a huge fan of this loli, but you're starting to change my mind.

also how many days do you recommend ?

Moar like this?

Responded to the wrong user. But a week, two weeks if you want it to be incredible

until you can't take it anymore, i'd stay 1 day

>realistic child bodies turn you off cause it doesn't have as great of an ass as it does in drawings
Does this make me more or less mentally sound?

more like SMOLI amirite?

i can contriboot. is 3d stuff allowed on Sup Forums?

Do it faggot!

moar