Anybody fancy a Bolton Wanders vs Gillingham Fc match thread? Game is on sky 1 at 8:00pm GMT

Anybody fancy a Bolton Wanders vs Gillingham Fc match thread? Game is on sky 1 at 8:00pm GMT.

Hoping they don't get spanked, Gills don't tend to do when they're on tv.

I've got a nasty feeling we are going to get destroyed. Also I am saving that image.

Well that was predictable, just hoping this doesn't become a cricket score.

Well fuck

This is now the Gills Bunker

Population: 2

To be honest i'm surprised there is another Gills fan on Sup Forums. I thought there would be a few Bolton fans.

Good save from England's number 1.

Remember when Stuart Holden played for Bolton in the Premier League? Sad!

Something is telling me we aren't going to win this.

Fuck sake

I've been here for ages, all the Gillingham OC you may see posted in the 3pm kickoff threads is all me.

To be honest I don't really post on Sup Forums much because I thought I'd be the only Gills fan. I'll join you next time. Fancy posting some of that OC here?

Most of it for this season is on my pc which died the other week, I have some bad quality stuff from last season though. Feel free to update it if you want

Hopefully this game is a reverse of last seasons TV game against Wigan.

>Bolton fan sneaking in
Positive performance so far. Clough really is a danger considering he's basically a shrunken Stan Laurel.
Parkinson has had them playing solid without really firing on all cylinders all season.
The game as slowed down, so doubt its tonight, but someone has been due a spanking by us for a few weeks.

I wish Bolton was in the PL.

Nothing wrong with League One mate. Where the real football is played.

Praying for it, but unless they start making more of an effort going forward I'm afraid we're going to be on the receiving end of another TV dicking.

I'm really impressed with Clough so far, if he keeps it up in the second half he'll probably bang in a hat trick against this defence.

The way Clough has been this season, he's a shoe-in for the leagues player of the season, only drawback is a glass shoulder, he's been in and out a bit much.
Vela is the team secret though.

Who's ready for another 45 minutes of pure unadulterated suffering?

>tfw im the only bolton fan in the new world
:/

Chin up lad, you could be one of the four or five Gillingham fans on Sup Forums

Well Bolton are 3rd. Could be 2/3 season maybe.

>its a pikey kind of feel

You're not alone pal. Paid up member of the John Mcginlay high society

There is four or five of us fucking hell I was pleased to find one.

I've actually been to Gillingham.
It's a comfy town.

I think it was during the Tottenham or Brackley game that most of us crawled out of the woodwork. I'm probably the most active of the bunch

Spearing lol

Well lads

Well that's that then I was thinking about going to this game I'm very glad I didn't.

I don't know why I even bother watching Gills when they're on tele, it's just embarrassing.

We beat Wolves a few years ago.

Oh yeah I remember now, those were the days

Do you get to many games mate?

Gary Madine is fucking garbage hang your head in shame gillingham

Wait Bolton are in League 1?
Sad.

No.

Fuck this I'm going bed, Edinburgh best be sacked when I wake up. Fucking useless

>more fans of a team with a """temporary""" stand than 'Ull Citee on Sup Forums

Live in Plymouth so no, I went to Bristol Rovers a few weeks back but me and my dad will probably go up for the last home game of the season.

We still love you m8.

Thank god that's over

League One this season is going to be so fucking tight.

Watch us lose the play-off final after getting 90 points again.

Good result tonight. Like I said previously, someone was due a spanking from Bolton. Just a shame it wasn't Bury or Scunthorpe. Got to be favorites for the league now, although I've a sneaking feeling Scunny will slip and Sheffield will follow us up.

Sheffield United will never go up mate every season it looks like they will.