Why do rappers always marry ugly af?

Why do rappers always marry ugly af?

They don't.

Beyonce losing it too man

dafuq I wouldn't pull out of Nicole

Ugliest out of everyone desu

*ahem*

she was str8 FIYA when she was young tho.....

shes had botox and plastic surgery her looks are on borrowed time

hrmph.....

>completely overlooking Kendrick's 10/10 oneitis

Beyoncé is the rapper here marrying ugly

looks like John Legend in drag

kek

Mrs.Dogg looks okay tbqh, cant say that for the rest

these are probably cases where the woman's sex game is 10x her physical attractiveness. You think these rappers wouldn't have figured out that pussy is pussy by now?

DMX wife looks like a shaved DMX

Who's the rapper between Dre and Snoop?

T H I S

why does anyone care?

kids these days

reddit leave

Nicole got the face of a german bondage dominatrix

you generally don't marry for looks, they could fuck as many young groupies and probably have

marriage is more about partnership and someone who is compatible with you, at least if you're not stupid. i would imagine it would be hard to find women who are trustworthy, reliable, and independent if you're a rapper because you attract a lot of garbage people in that industry.

DMX wife looks like 50 Cent

from this pic, snoop's wife looks pretty cute

Bun B

Most are gay and fuck trannies too.

lil too young with that picture senpai

sshidd i wud 2 if i wuz ah balla like dat

kys

fame probably ruins that "genuine" feeling
and what are they gonna do if they get some on the side? not about to leave the financial stability behind

She's not a 10/10, boy.

thats probably true but

there is a quote from some famous dude might have been a rapper

something something big but will get you but nice smile and heart will keep you something something

Maybe they're in love

because they're the only ones who don't freak out when rappers sleep around because for once their bills are paid and they have a place to live without worrying about rent.

You can't marry a groupie. All they know is being spoiled and partying.

You can't marry a video girl either. All they know how to do is look good on camera and waste your money. If you start to fall off or just lose relevancy they're gonna run off to the next hottest rapper and do the same shit.

but the ugly girl from the hood? she knows the game. She has your kids, keeps your house, and all you have to do is take care of her and her mom financially and she's gonna be loyal to you. You can fuck around all you want but so long as you keep it out of the house and don't try to leave her for whoever it is you're doing it with, you're good.

Look at fucking Dee Barnes. Dre beat the shit out of her multiple times and she still stuck with him because he kept her bills paid .

Because people don't understand that those were the women who were down with them when they had nothing. Like
said, partnership is valuable and having someone who is trustworthy and loyal that loves you unequivocally always helps in life period.

Something tells me you have no idea what you're talking about and are just running off at the mouth

Maybe they just wanted to marry an interesting person who is well rounded and not a starfucker/model bimbo. I don't think every rapper is as self centered as you imply

okay /le/ddit

Because It's nearly impossible if not impossible to find an attractive black woman.

Blacks aren't capable of love.

Because she's the only one posted so far that isn't black.

probably method man o sum shit

you paint a bleak picture senpei

she aint bad but he could do better

You mean she could do better?

nahman

he's one the few geniuses of rap, not to mention pretty cool

thats a fucking child my man

well she wanna act like she grown so she gonna get hit