F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Dons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yesssssssss

They finally fired this inept fucker. Dude had 1 good year with the titans and hes been getting a pass every since.

YAAAASSSS SLAY LA, SLAY

SOMEBODY WAKE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE
I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF

F

we Superbowl next year L.Ads

What part of Los Angeles are you guys from

Pretty not bad.

I mean he probably knew it was coming, especially after that humiliating loss yesterday.

We got rid of what was holding us down. We're going to win the super bowl next year, piece of shit. We have one of the strongest teams in the league, the only reason we are not 9-3 is because of our coach, who is now gone. Prepare for the year of the ram faggot. Our players are elites.

free at last

You can thank Eric Dickerson for saving your team btw.

>Rasm

Out here in the IE

F ucking glad he's gone

>tfw he tanks the job because the cost of real estate is too high in LA.

F

goodnight sweet prince

NO FUCKING WAY

F

Where's his next job m8? The The bungles?

What part

Ontario here

Browns

This is why all of LA wanted the Raiders to move back home

Unlike the Rams, the Raiders aren't a dysfunctional organization and have built a culture of winning better served for LA than a place like Brokeland

F

F

How this man was employed for as long as he was, I will never understand

Chino, friend

>the Raiders aren't a dysfunctional organization

>raidurs
>culture of winning

geez man, are you even reading what you post

Too many Mexicans out here la

>Raiders
>built a culture of winning
>having their first winning season in 14 years

wew lad, the raider delusion is still strong after the ass whooping the Chefs gave you, huh?

Who's 10-3? Who's 4-9?

Get the fuck out of here. Even the Lakers and Dodgers have down years. The Raiders quickly got out of theirs.

>the Raiders aren't a dysfunctional organization

do tell

4-9 vs. 10-3

Most people in LA are even more excited about the Raiders than Lakers right now. IF you lived here, you'd know that.

I work in DTLA, and see Raider gear all the time. We mean more to the city than the Dodgers do.

Al died five years ago, famn. Get with the times.

the only good part, desu. also

>broncucks

he ain't wrong

long beach here

I want the raiders back for those cheap beer days

went to a ram game and just like the dodgers $15 dollars for a fucking 8 ml

Nobody is arguing who is doing better this year, but the Raiders have been disfunctional for the last decade, lad.

To say they've "built a culture of winning" after having one good year in 14 is delusional.

You must've become a Raider fan this year, otherwise you would know this.

HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE A GOOD BOY TRYNA TURN DA RAMS SEASON AROUND.

>the Raiders have been disfunctional for the last decade
Al is dead and rebuilding began in 2013

the team is not dysfunctional anymore

rams have no had a winning season since 2003

the raiders just got a winning season

Rex Ryan will get fired and go to Rams. Fisher will go to Bills

>Most people in LA are even more excited about the Raiders than Lakers right now

only the beans and nigs, and only because it gives them an excuse to be all uppity.

Last week I read and heard a few writers mention the Raiders beginning a dynasty... A DYNASTY. Unreal, the team hasn't been battle tested in the playoffs, proven to play like trash in cold weather games, and still need to win an Owl before even using the D word. Not even mentioning the stage iv cancer that is their fanbase.

So now the rasms have to pay him out for 2 years salary that they just gave him a week ago? How retarded can one team be?

So that's 60% of the LA area.

So yes, that's most people. If you live here, just ask any random person how excited for the Raiders they are

Now that the whole Vegas plan is falling through the chances of the Raiders coming home has just increased.

>Most people in LA are even more excited about the Raiders than Lakers right now.
that ain't fair

the lakers are in rebuilding more like the early 90s

My question is, how do you seriously fire the only guy that always beats the Seahawks before their game on Thursday?

I mean thanks for the free win guys but c'mon not like this...

>Lose game to tie for all time losses
>Fired in a short week before playing the Seahawks to get the record

DAMMIT, KROENKE YOU HAD ONE JOB

I think only one year is guaranteed money

either way
>rasm
>fisher
>losing to the seacocks

Gone to son

The contact was signed before the season, it was only revealed a week ago. I understand it has a clause where they can fire him and then only need pay him for one year.

Who would want to coach this clusterfuck of a team? Slightly better than cleveland, but still...

I was betting fisher beats the Seahawks, if only because his sole talent is winning 7 games per season.

>firing your coach with 3 games left in the season

Why do teams do this? Just play it out and then fire him.

Santa Clarita

>implying SCV is part of Los Angeles

Yeah, you're right...

>Highlight win this season was a fluke win over the Seahawks

Seattle still got the NFC West for years to come.

Agreed. Season is over anyway. Ride it out.

>inb4 the 49ers retain trent baalke, fire chip kelly, and trent hires jeff fisher as HC

wouldnt surprise me in the least DESU

Maybe it's something in his contract? Was he guaranteed money if he finished this season and the team did not want to pay him.

They just extende his contract like 2 weeks ago

He gets paid for the rest of this year and next year
The extension was a 2 year team option after next year

It's so they can evaluate coaching talent in a season that doesn't matter. Let a new coach see what he can do for 3 meaningless games before you have to choose in the off season

Maybe because the fans have been calling for Fisher's head for the last couple seasons? They just moved, gotta fill those seats.

Came here specifically to find this thread
>F
Didn't let me down, OP
>still a fag, dough

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

HE JUST NEEDED MORE MONEY FOR DEM REBUILDS

>the Jags number 22

the thread that meme'd his firing

>implying they also dont support other teams
>imlying that half doesnt support the cowboys

raiders are majority, but still low with the diversity in fanbases here, especially with a chunk of them supporting rams.

They did it! Those crazy sons of bitches did it!

>one loss away from the record

Can't even get the firing right

What the fuck is his problem?

HAH

Season's over so why not experiment with a new HC? It's not like it matters either way.

So LA Rams fans

Do you "count" the St Louis years, or ignore them?

>2003-2015
>"quickly"

Cuckmode: From St Louis but still fan of the team
Cuckmode: From Los Angeles but still count the St Louis owl

Rams were in LA first, friend.

A short stay in St. Louis doesn't erase the history they have here.

Eric Dickerson FTW

I always thought the Rams colors were too fucking dull

>tfw someone uses your OC

We got rid of what was holding us down. We're going to win the super bowl next year, piece of shit. We have one of the strongest teams in the league, the only reason we are not 9-3 is because of our coach, who is now gone. Prepare for the year of the ram faggot.

stop that meme
they were never the first LA football team and won't be the last

>they were never the first LA football team
Technically true, but I doubt there are any fans wanting the Dons to come back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Dons

The Ram were, however, the first NFL team in LA, and they have the Raiders beat by almost 40 years.

Ideally LA would have both the Rams and the Raiders since both have large fanbases there. The NFL should have given the Raiders the first option at the Kroenkeland instead of the Chargers.

I honestly thought they would at least wait until the Rams fluke another win against the seahawks this Thursday. Oh well long time coming holy shit maybe LA has a chance at a bright future.

The fuck is happening here?

>getting paid millions to lose your job

pretty based.