How do you become a hacker, anonymous?

How do you become a hacker, anonymous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_factorization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Sundaram
amazon.com/Adapter-LESVIEO-600Mbps-Wireless-Network/dp/B06XRGQ5NW/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493269493&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=wireless adapter for desktop&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cmd and dank wallpaper

Learn python.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug

www.hackertyper.com

Watch the movie Hackers - it literally tells you what to do - its basically a how to

Not all hackers are coders.Use Linux master the command line research password cracking, exploits and social engineering and anonymity

Bump This is now a tech talk Thread.

Yes this will get you started on your new career.

Years of practice and study.

That's easy. Go to school and study cyber security for a few years.

Not even that You dont need a degree To get a Good sec Job.

And wind up on a watchlist?
Fuck that.
Besides, I ain't got no money.

Read your SICP.

>login
>asks for password
>types 'GOD'
>password incorect
GODDAMMIT YOU LIED TO ME HAXXORS

This dude is probably a script kiddie.

This, really.
Also a bit of intelligence.

Who?

Not much intelligence required, below average is acceptable

>a bit
>A BIT
I'll agree, you don't need to be a genius.
But some guys wouldn't know a variable from their own assholes.

Yeah No you need quite a bit of Intelligence to evade Getting caught.

to get password of someone:
*sudo apt-get passwd username@websitename*

and get yourself a guy fawke's mask and you should be good.

Do this
> Use Linux master the command line research > > password cracking, exploits and social > engineering and anonymity

live in the 90s

Incorrect, if you can navigate a website then you can learn to cover your tracks.

But almost eveyone can learn, no-one is born with know how of software and how internet security works and how to exploit it.

well Yeah Pretty simple what i mean is Use SEVERAL proxies and probably a neighbors wireless.

hacking is relatively easy. covering your tracks is the hardest part

True, but there's a reason everyone doesn't do.
Some have an aptitude for it.

*Coffee shop wireless in a different city

Better idea. bridge that shit.

Some have an aptitude sure, but I think it probably has more to do with their interest in it and willingness to learn and improve suck skills.

I've heard of people getting caught because they use their school or home network, fucking neckbeards won't leave their house to avoid going to jail.

Read these books for starters:

The Tao of Network Security Monitoring by Richard Bejtlich
The Linux Programming Interface by Michael Kerrisk

These should point you on the right path.

Nice Pun, i hope it was intentional. Most People Dont understand The ARGUEMENTS

Yeah Dont use a Ip close to you.

Afraid not.
How was I clever?

meth, sinister intent and a lot of time on the computer coding (hence why you need meth)

Aptitude XD

OOOOHHHHHHH
>sudo apt got-it

>XD
god,what has Sup Forums become?

Not to mention naked Angelina Jolie

It's always been Like this user.

good thread.

Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

Thanks for the link. I'm not OP and I know a bit, but I always like these threads.
Use a Vm software, install something like Kali, Parrot Security, Black Arch, etc, the most popular security distros, and find a good youtube tutorial series that's recent, that covers how to use it, and go through the videos, and also learn how to program python, etc.

just as an addon to this (same poster) I personally used a live version of kali on a separate laptop, and practiced pen testing on my other computer while booting different OS's, and my phone.
A last tip I could give without more info, is you can also do server pentesting and such if you use a program like XAMPP for windows, LAMP if under linux etc, on your spare machine, and do all sorts of pentesting from websites to cyber security.

I know ruby. I understand that it is similar enough to python that it would just be a matter of learning the syntax, but is this necessary? Or is the point just to know any scripting language

Not all hackers code.

what?

It's because of the uses python has. It can do everything from hacking (editing and changing hex) to networking, etc, and even advanced AI for your RAT you'd eventually use/make, and uses very little resources. Some of the best hackers build their own software, and tools on the fly, even when they have linux distros full of tools.

If you wanna post something highly illegal but don't want to get caught, get a cheap old ipod touch off of craigslist or any device that has a browser, post from a bench in front of a coffee place, go behind a library with wifi, park in a outer city nieghborhood and take a walk through the suburbs until you find an unsecured network, pretend you're tying your shoes and post the pics, casually walk away and avoid cameras. Your device ID is probably logged so throw it into a lake or something when you're done or take the battery out

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

FIND ALL YOU CAN..dig dig dig dig Hi HOOOO

BREAKING DOWN 'Racketeering'

The truth shall set you free brother and sisters

Anyone remember YouTube.com/FreeCST ?

>not just using a double VM with custom VPN encryption on tails usb while using a wifi usb booster that'd change the mac address, on a computer that has no government backdoors
>using an apple product and trying to be anonymous

skiddddddddie

>double VM with custom VPN encryption on tails usb

what in the actual fuck are you going on about you sperg?

wait the happening to decend upon us and you will be recruited by the janitors.

are you trying to say something about a live stick?

install gentoo

my friend is trying to become a hacker
got 3 books on it. i remember one is called "hacker's playbook."
right now he is trying to hack his own computer for practice so he can hack random people.

hes talking a bout having nested VM witch will not fucking work. unless you use a lite weight os.

Whatever man a script kiddie is a Kid who doesn't Understand How They're tools actually work But They do Not nesecerilly code.

Buy Sup Forums gold and a tutor Will find you.

In the years to come, hacking will have no beneficial use.

oh come on try harder

Fuck You mean social engineering will always be Useful.

This is false.
Script kids are those that know how to use a tool and go shooting cowboy style.

Real hackers plan ahead, practice ahead, execute, and clean up after themselves.

A coder is not a hacker, think someone writting a keylogger for legit purposes, that doesn't make them hackers

1UP social engineering

First you brush up on your basic math:
Arithmetic, a little geometry, elementary algebra, and some basic trig.

Next get a standard calculus text and dive in. You should also get a linear algebra and discrete math books as well; make sure the discrete text is proof based (I recommend Mathematics: a Discrete Introduction by Scheinerman or A Transition to Advanced Mathematics by Smith, both of which can be accessed by simply googling the name, author and PDF; in fact you can get free pdf copies of textbooks for every subject this way).
Once you're a couple chapters in to your discrete book (you will want to have covered basic proposition and higher order logic, and basic proofs), you may begin learning programming and computer architecture. As a litmus test, if you don't know what this statement is

∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

you aren't ready to take the reins of a computer.

Now, forget what you do know about computer programming:

First, you learn boolean logic operations
then, you learn transistor logic
then, you learn how to build functional units from logic gates
then, you learn CPU design
then, and only then, you learn assembly language
then, after you have mastered assembly language (not dabbled, but mastered it), you learn C
then, after you have mastered C, you may learn the higher-level languages of your choice, but you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat.

By this time you should be finished with your calculus (up to advanced integration techniques and vector basics), discrete, and linear algebra, and are ready for the next wave of math: abstract algebra, analysis, multivariate and vector calculus, and, after you have progressed a way in those, topology.

(continued...)

True a better way of phrasing it.

still gonna have to try harder

In your free time you should at the least become acquainted with number theory and it's use in cryptography as well as basic graph theory and combinatorics.

Finally, you become familiar with topoi, and study the internal logic of categories
then familiarize yourself with (general) type theory, and its applications to programming. I also recommend studying how to reformulate mathematics in terms of globular categories for use in automatic theorem proving, because there is an inherent programming-like 'feel' to it.

GTFO newfag.

I was making a joke mostly, relax
I was saying far beyond that, user. the first VM inside tails would be for enycrypting, and changing MAC address, the second VM would be for a phone or whatever, and also threw in a few terms for a joke. I was hoping they'd instead look up what I am saying, so they'd be alot more likely to stay secure..
Ubuntu is best hacking distro, next to mint
There's also plenty of online resources that I mentioned along time ago.
I know what I posted, but thank you.
yes it will, just not as "live" as a process as it is now. They'll keep building better AI's for cryptography, and hackers will build better tools/AI to crack it.
Idk user, they seem to be trying hard enough.

I find Password cracking as more of a Language based Thing But yeah I guess.

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say to op.

Wow and I thought my post was helpful (suggesting the YT tutorial series, getting used to pentesting OSes in VM, etc..) Thanks
Since you two seem so smart, can you tell me how this helps machines process algs better? probably will be basic to you guys, but I approached IT in a different way, I am more into it because of the AI.

I guess i have to put it in terms a 12yo understands with a concrete example: psexec

This is actually a microsoft tool, very powerful to those that know how to use it. Hackers didn't code it, but the best hackers use it extensively. You would not know this, because even though you know how to write a script, you have never used it and never will.

Why use something untested when literally thousands of working exploits are known and have been tested agaisnt AVs, firewalls, and nids and nips (do you even know what those are without your amazing google skills?).

That hard enough for you? Because if not i got something harder shaped perfectly for your ass.

wtf Tesla didn't invent wheel optimized prime number generation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_factorization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Sundaram

Fuck you and your dubs. Actual hacking takes a ton of experience in networking and programming.

> Programming
Wat?

Since you are clearly one of the few in here that seems to know alot, I would rate my skills at intermediate (8+ years in IT field, around 5-6 for pentesting and such) Where can I go for better education? Please and thank you. I am not the user you are replying to, but clearly you know more than enough you could point me in the right direction.

Learn networking, understand system architecture, learn system analysis and design, learn to program like a fucking wizard.

It only takes years to learn, and longer to master. GL.

Buy One of these fuckin Things
amazon.com/Adapter-LESVIEO-600Mbps-Wireless-Network/dp/B06XRGQ5NW/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1493269493&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=wireless adapter for desktop&psc=1

5-6 years in pentesting is way more than i have, you could probably give advice to me.. Stating the obvious, pentesting gives you experience in the planning and execution part.

Next thing I would do is track clean up. Would definitely do forensic classes if possible, sans is a good starting point. They won't teach you how to clean up but they will teach you how to find tracks.

Those two things should put you in a sweet spot.

yeah, I use something similar, I can agree
I've studied alot on that too, but thank you, I am sure others will find it very useful.
Anyways, take care everyone and thanks for the people that answered OP and others in a helpful way. Goodnight, all.

learn batch and use it to open a window to youareanidiot(dot)com

Depends on the kind of hacking you want to do. Assuming you want to hack over the internet read this series. You need to truly grasp the networking aspect from the ground up.

>become system administrator
>run password app
> ???
>profit

Download the latest version of Adobe Reader