Interstellar

I'm like 45 minutes into this and Matthew McConaughey is the most uncharismatic fuckstick. Does it get better? Is he killed violently? I hate corn and I hate Iowa.

Useless machines?

It's Texas

Uncharismatic fuckstick?

MAKE HIM STAY MURPH
MAKE HIM WATCH MURPH

Don't pin your failings on Texas, Iowa

You mean Paris, Texas?

your a fucking pleb who can't handle true space kino

We are all nobody's family, living on the edge of an ice blade where time is no meaning. The mongoose of death chasing the snake of life on an eternal Cha-Cha where the only sane thing to do is pop your shirt off and get to dancing, comprende?

Please stop being mean to Iowa. We don't do anything except make food for everybody. Please no bully.

cant you watch a movie in one sitting without coming to Sup Forums for memes?

Before you hop on the Interstellar is trash bandwagon just know it is, legit, a fantastic sci fi.

Uncharismatic is a bit harsh, he could have done better, but he worked just fine for the role.

I want his cheekbones

No I'm just fine with cutting short the guzzling of shit

Interstellar is literally the greatest movie I've ever seen.

i hope your not meming, cos it is the greatest ever

OP is the definition of PLEB

so nobody told you to skip the first hour then.

once they get into space it gets good.

Im meming a little bit. But its definately the movie I've enjoyed the most in a long time.

SO NOBODY EVER TOLD YOU BABY
HOW IT WAS GONNA BE

Of all this board's memes, the positive attitude towards interstellar is among the most perplexing. It's a mess of a film, a bloated incoherent mishmash of two clearly seperate ideas which don't blend together at all. Every emotional scene is overwrought, every theme is overemphasised, every plot point is overplayed.

>useless slicks?

It's not Muhcunnyhey's fault.
It's just a boring movie user.
Only the visuals of space travel are noteworthy.

You just hate him because he's not white.

One thing you can't say honestly is that McConaughey is uncharismatic. The guy is charisma.

It's the only movie that truly left me blown away with the ending. Like I seriously couldn't think straight for an hour after watching this movie.

Only Battle of the Bastards gave me a somewhat similar feeling.

No I am not memeing

>If you pull off my helmet, would I die?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a Hugh Mann
>For you

What did Nolan mean by this?

same, except it was for like a week. This was also around the time i started smoking weed so it was definitely a strange time in my life

its comfy af movie desu

>BTFO by Insterstellar
>BTFO by GOT

Now go home and find some goddamn taste, you beta faggot.

It's Louisiana, dusty mayson.

>McConaughey
>uncharismatic

Weak b8 senpai

Tried watching this movie twice, couldn;t do it

i liked it, deshita

TARS set plebian levels to 100 percent

It's the best in the last decade for me. This film had a substance that is lacking in most triple A blockbuster flicks out today

>Hugh Mann
>Human

bravo nolan

You're 45 mintues into a movie and you shitpost on Sup Forums instead of ... well, just WATCHING the goddamn thing? Is this the part where you admit you are a retard or do I have to tell you?

Interstellar is in my top 5

Actually it's "Huge Man", a.k.a. Big Guy.

>watching Interstellar on anything but a huge TV with surround sound in a dark room

Who is this qt?

Why'd you stop 45 minutes into a movie to shitpost on Sup Forums. What are you gay?

> Like I seriously couldn't think straight for an hour after watching this movie.
wtf, i hate Sup Forums now

FAT
ORGE
SHIT

>people actually liked this 3 hour self indulgent empty trash

Please don't meme this garbage.

I am so glad this board has come around on this movie

All it took was the normies forgetting about it

i haven't forgotten

>he should make funny faces all the time since the movie is a comedy xDDDD

> sci-fi , space , future movie
> it's about corn

he's right, though. I've always mistaked him with Owen Wilson before he get started better (not romcom) movies.

Just skip the first hour and the last hour - everything inbetween is great

The only good scene is the docking sequence.

2/10

Useless crops?

The only thing worse than watching a Christopher Nolan flick is taking a break in the middle of it to post on Sup Forums.

You are the king of plebs.

This movie sucks so fucking bad

Just lose weight

murph

There's is nothing braver than saying you like a Chris Nolan movie on the internet

Whats so great about dumb ol texas?

What'd you say?

It's not Iowa

Uhhh, Texas is dumb?

This is a rare example of a movie that's boring in the beginning and ending but gets great midway through, peaking during the MATT DAMON sequence.

second time im seeing this and im dying over here like im literally dead rn senpai
seriously i only got Hugh Mann a week ago

>pudge

>murph
Who?

The fuck is Cohle doing in space?

The power of love transcends space and time.

this fad is funny
ANOTHER

>throwing a Macintosh SE on the ground for a comedy bit

It's boring shit with a predictable story. You can only like it if it's your first serious sci-fi-movie, all the classics from 2001 to Alien are shitting all over Interstellar.