/swg/ Star Wars General

Why is Sup Forums suddenly going apeshit over Daisy Ridley?

I remember when the movie first premiered and the entire board was shitting on her calling her a feminist agenda.

Now it's literally like everyone here wants to give her cunnilingus.

She's not even that attractive. She has a large head and is orange.

But either way, let's have a Star Wars thread, because Star Wars is awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugUb4vuSSUI
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
youtube.com/watch?v=YnAvtozSnN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is full of autists.
More news at 11.

>She's not even that attractive. She has a large head and is orange.
Jealous female detected.

it was awesome, now it's utter shit, the sjws destroyed it just like they destroy everything they get their hands on that doesn't suit their particular worldview

She's a meme actress favored by reddit

She is very pretty.

Those recent photos with the red hair...bad choice...but she is hot

Now pay attention, students, as this post is the perfect example of Anonymous in its natural habitat. Notice the implied misogyny as well as their need to always place blame on others besides themselves. These are signs often associated with the disorder known as autism.

She prime waifu material.

She is only disliked by women and redditors.

Why do Redditors hate her?

It was a forced meme back in january and it catched on later for whatever reason

t.memer

Why do I wish I was Daisy Ridley when I'm a straight biological male currently seeing a Doctor for gender identity issues?

Why does she look so white here and yet all set pictures she is orange like a Guido?

This.

what did she say or do recently that lead to her having to delete her social media accounts?

standard set make-up/tan from being in Abu Dhabi I'd expect

>I remember when the movie first premiered and the entire board was
I remember when Sup Forums was flooded by other dipshit tourists like yourself when this was released.

Hmm really makes you think

She looks ugly there. Why?

gat DAAAYYAAAMMNNN

When does she become Sup Forums's Star Wars waifu of choice?

Is this a tranny?

Once Boyega's character dies and her chances of being BLACKED drop

She got involved in the 'America should ban guns' debate and everyone labelled her a hypocrite for using a gun in Star Wars, so she quit everything.

>when I'm a straight biological male currently seeing a Doctor for gender identity issues?

what

best of luck. hope you figure out what'll work for you. i wouldn't take anybody seriously who says they can "fix" you though

She has "WHAT !?"?

>She got involved in the 'America should ban guns' debate and everyone labelled her a hypocrite for using a gun in Star Wars, so she quit everything.

what

>gender identity issues
literally a made up issue

Star Wars was good if you are kinda gay, kinda gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugUb4vuSSUI

sjw detected

if you want to do some virtue signalling go on reddit or facebook lad, they lap that shit up

just like you worry about knocking a girl up or getting an STD, right chief?

And here, my fellow students, we see Anonymous making claims against the existence of subjects they cannot comprehend despite lacking the proper education, degrees, or studies to informally make such claims. This could be narcissism at work or simply autism as Anonymous cannot fully understand the world outside of their parent's house.

Now here are some informative links for you to educate yourselves as the chances of Anonymous reading through them are slim.

WebMD: webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria
Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Notice how when presented with such subjects, Anonymous often results to calling someone by a "boogeyman term" as a means to make themselves feel content about their limited knowledge and the fact that they resided within their own safe space bubble.

lmao kill yourself fucking schizophrenic tranny

>calling her a feminist agenda.
>Now it's literally like everyone here wants to give her cunnilingus.

...are you calling these two things incompatible? Frankly, I'd give the majority of women a good tongue lashing, whatever the fuck their worldview, political leaning, ect. All i ask is that they not be a hamplanet or a senior citizen.

Why does a doctor have 'fellow students', are you a fuckwit?

What's wrong with wanting to eat a qt out? Eating pussy is my favorite sexual activity and I'd gladly eat out daisy.

new star wars waifu coming through

Anonymous will also result to insults should you manage to emotionally compromise them. This is most likely triggered by a statement being too truthful.

I should remind the students reading this thread right now that the usage of the word "tranny" is a derogatory slur. Anonymous is known for uttering such slurs.

Anonymous often sees women as material objects to process for their own sexual benefits. This is likely due to a bad relationship with their mothers among other factors.

Anonymous doesn't realize there exists medical school.

felictymind

>But either way, let's have a Star Wars thread, because Star Wars is awesome.
You need to be above age of 18 to browse Sup Forums.

Nice mad post. You realize adults like Star Wars, right?

waifu

She is a hit and miss really

She either looks really cute or looks like a full blown xenomorph due to her terrible hairline and gigantic 4head

Yes just like adults like MLP. Now fuck off you manchild.

I'd tongue her butthole

Why is propaganda that was heavily pushed suddenly everyone's opinion even though they resisted at first? Is this really your question?

this

>Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is best known for fighting the evil Kylo Ren. But in a recent personal Instagram post, she revealed her near decades-long fight against endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.

>Endometriosis is an often painful ovarian syndrome in which "tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus," according to the Mayo Clinic.

*unzips trousers*

that's why you do her in the ass duh

she's better than Rey

her front butt tastes of choclate?

because she looks like a confused gay man

> remember when the movie first premiered and the entire board was shitting on her calling her a feminist agenda.
Remeber if it is female or ethnic actor, it is SJW propaganda
if it is white male actor, it is Nu male SJW propaganda

I like Boyega and Ridley, but I despise JJ Abrams for shitting all over Star Wars. Say what you want about the prequels, at least they expanded the lore in a way that made sense. Ep 7 ruined the character arcs of the original characters

She started doing roids and Sup Forums approves of high test chicks.

wtf i hate actors now

youtube.com/watch?v=YnAvtozSnN8

They were right it is an agenda.
Thats obvious.
They prob forgot about it and saw a pretty face to dawn over. They are betas after all.

She is not attractive really certainly not worth the attention she is getting.
Especially when her character is pretty bad.

Not that jealous skank btw

I remember when Sup Forums call Fury Road feminist agenda too

Women are so weak.

I'm a tits guy, but fuuuuuuuuuuck.

ZERO BABIES

Didn't read. Is this a new Star Wars alien?

post more THICC Ridley pls

There isn't anymore unfortunately, that one is only a week old or so and thanks to americans she deleted her instagram

Oh stop blaming americans for stuff.

>american gun nuts threaten to kill her after she critizices gun violence
>she deletes her social media

STOP BLAMING AMERICANS!!!!

She's not cute at all dude

Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Felicity Jones are all more attractive. And way older

She's barren, that disqualifies her.

Spotted the nu-male

That is not at all what happened.

I knew i'd seen those teeth before

That's no moon...that's a tooth!

Anal only is more thank ok.

Ridley is cute and seems like a nice kid.

Hopefully she gets some makeup on her second movie. I'm rooting for the palpatine theory daughter granddaughter theory.

Would make sense. Obi schooled an evils spawn. Luke takes on the role of obi wan and schools evil spawn.

Hopefully though she turns to the dark side and kylo to the light side of the force.

Yeah i am hoping for a double turn.
That would be amazing.

But dizney is to committed to the 'girlpower' thing.

Yuck yuck yuck

that would be the perfect bait and switch for disney and might make me respect them again.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The only way to make Rey and interesting character is to make her grow arrogant with her immense power and impatient with Luke's training leading to her falling to the dark side.

agreed, and to the girl power people why not have a female equivalent to vader. Pretty empowering and would actually be interesting rather then female who fights evil.

This, if you guys ever played the game KOTOR making her like Bastilla would be awesome

damn, that ass GREW

Rewatched Godzilla yesterday

It gets worse every time

Gareth Edwards is Star Wars' Josh Trank. And Josh Trank was already Star Wars' Josh Trank.

It gives me no hope for some of the other director choices

sup James Bond

I'd love to tongue that ass but its too close to her stinky cystic pussy

KEK

Remember when slave Leia with pancake tits was all the rage? Tits guys are pathetic.
Now THIS is something special

>Remember when slave Leia with pancake tits was all the rage?

Carrie Fisher had pretty great tits, George just made her tape them back in the slave bikini.

If you say you wouldn't go down on Daisy you're either gay or a liar.

Post more Rey

superior skinny look.

Later tonight when the new trailer drops

This. Hopefully since she's finished with VIII she could go back to this look.

Damn either Finn or Kylo will tap that ass.

Adult MLP fans are called, "Bronies".

I wish her no ill will but she's Kathy Kennedy's mary sue avatar.

Lucas tried to to the same thing with the original SW but luckily people calmed his manlet ass down.

>tv is one person