What made you stop being a NEET?

What made you stop being a NEET?

I was basically humiliated by my parents on a daily basis, one day a friend offered me a job, I started working and told them to fuck off. ( the paying was shit for my education)

Job centre offered me an internship.

marcus aurelius can suck a dick
NEET lyf 5ever

Nothing, i'm still NEET. Next step for me is suicide, there is no way out.

Never have been a net since I was 4 and enrolled in preschool

I finally have to get a job now. Not looking forward to it but it's what I need to do

Marcus Aurelius was born to and lived his entire life in luxury. I don't give a fuck what he says

Sup Forums I just applied to a $50/hr job and got it the very next day, why don't you get a job you lazy niggers
>inb4 i cunt git 1

I have no qualifications and can't afford a degree. The few jobs I can get make me want to kill myself

this. 24 y/o 9 year NEET literally getting a pension like some old fuck here.

Being a NEET doesn't pay the bills. If you want to eat decent food, have a roof over your head, and be able to afford to distract yourself from the mind numbing monotony of it all with whatever entertainment you can afford, you need a job.

Also whoever wrote that can suck my dick; I don't exist to work. I work only to make my own existence better for me.

after my younger sister graduated, found a part-time job and was studying I realised just how much time I've wasted

The realization that you really can't do anything with your life if you are a NEET. I got a job last year and it was one of the best years of life.

>What made you stop being a NEET?

I realized I didn't have money for anything I wanted and understood that such an obviously destructive lifestyle wasn't going to get me anywhere. I thought about what I wanted from life and what I needed to put in and started slowly by getting a shitty job and fixing my sleep schedule to constantly investing in myself and self-improvement and setting higher expectations for myself.

Marcus Aurelius was a literal cuck with a drug addiction

In all seriousness, I reached out to a non-profit organization in my community that helps NEETs get their lives back on track. Going to them was the best decision I have ever made.

Pic unrelated.

>Sperging out about an innocent quote and the author of it

only fags post shit quotes like that

Only a retarded NEET would get upset over something like that.

I sort of like the quote and the general gist of Stoicism, I'm just saying it's not always very practical or admirable

t. dude getting upset
Stop projecting :D:D:D

What am I projecting? Do you even know what that means?

Your butthurt
Do you know what it even means? fucking dumbo

>and the general gist of Stoicism
The quote is endorsing an ideal of male disposability and being given value for the fulfillment of a social obligation. It's basically glorifying the idea that the society exist to extort the people, not serve and better the people.
That's not Stoicism, that's putting of a choker chain in order to feel worthy of being a man.
It's always those who benefit from the work of other who like to make claims about the value of work. It's such a fucking self serving and arrogant mindset. Fuck normalfags, man.

>Working doesn't serve and better the people

What...? How do you suppose society would or even should function if it doesn't put emphasis on work? How would anything ever get done?

Pls come back I want to know what kind of society there can be where hard work is not emphasised.

Do resources produce themselves there?

>i have no idea what im talking about
he spent most of his life in a military camp, that's why he wrote his meditations, to meditate upon his life and experiences.

I never stopped