I want to be productive while listening to music, what should I do?

I want to be productive while listening to music, what should I do?

Work out.

Lift weights

I mean this is a good thing but you can't always work out

You can't always do any one thing

Just do what you like/do things you need to take care of while listening to music
Laundry is a personal favorite of mine

These

As long as your arms and/or legs work properly, you can work out pretty much anywhere.

If you are somewhere where working out is inappropriate, play time-wasting games on your phone, draw, do paperwork or chores, or whack off I don't know what you like to do mate just choose something that you don't need hearing to do

Cook, clean, read

read what?

Idk, I have a shit ton of comics I've gotten from torrents

Finnegans Wake

when you listen to music you are supposed to be LISTENING to it

if you can't focus on just the music, then I don't think music in general is for you.

multitasking?

plz dont play games on ur phone guys

A book you nigger have you ever heard of one.

Just go the library and pick out anything that looks cool.

You don't always have to JUST listen to music or only work. You can mix them.

this is dumb af dude. Really really fucking dumb. I would argue that most people have music on to accompany other activities through out their day. What are you doing right now while shit posting on Sup Forums bro? If you have music playing your a fucking hypocrit

Anyway, to answer OPs question I actually really want to get back to school to start my masters so that I have huge chunks of the day set aside for writing/listening to music

This, but more so if you're listening to something for the first time. If you're revisiting something, preferably something you're quite familiar with/something you already love, then it's acceptable to do other things while listening.

how to find a book that interests me? if I go through the effort of reading a book I want to learn something, I'm not gonna read fiction

music with lyrics are also distracting when reading

lol. i have so much trouble reading joyce's writing i got this on audiobook. Joyce approved narrator and he was irish but i still struggled to keep everything straight

yeah i agree. listen to classical music, boards of canada, weathertunes, other (good) ambient/electronica music, or jazz. Boards of canada was my go to since a lot of their songs have a good pace for studying

Get the fuck off Sup Forums
Like that is the first step towards being more productive

What the fuck?

Nah, don't read. Not with music at least; the brain can only process so much at once. Its tough to multitask and actually appreciate music fully. If you want to be more productive, I'd suggest cramming everything you can into your day so you can listen to music later on without feeling guilty about your inactivity.

Like they already said itt, if you know the peace already or it doesn't have lyrics it's pretty easy, cooking and cleaning comes like a second nature and I don't think about it and focus on the music .

Piece*

Trap and instrumental hip hop exist for you to listen to in the background.